Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't condone those messages but there is absolutely no need to name and shame. It's done purely for attention and engagement. And the irony is her followers will now proceed to do the exact same thing, make hateful and personal insults to this other person. Irony much?. Yeah Hinchy making the world a little bit better one troll at a time 🙄

All she needed to do was contact IG and report them. It's not rocket science. But it's always good for engagement and we cant turn that down can we.

Reactions: 24
The troll soon took down the public detail.. profile pic gone reference to child cone...

Reactions: 2
Yep. So she will be limited what she can consume. And she chooses to eat junk 🙈. I feel sorry for that little baby, what’s he going to be fed when he’s older? Pop tarts and McDonalds 🙄 and the occasional roast at nanny’s with over cooked veg 🤪
She said her gastric band had to be opened but not removed so it’s still there, but it’s not active 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well she clearly does gain weight because her polka dot bardot top doesn't fit 😏
And she said she’s gona fit back into it soon so she’s planning on losing weight?

Reactions: 1
Im
From south London. My husband is very well educated and posh. I say funder instead of thunder and fick fog instead of thick fog. You get the general idea. I’m by no means fick (thick) it’s just regional.

Im
From south London. My husband is very well educated and posh. I say funder instead of thunder and fick fog instead of thick fog. You get the general idea. I’m by no means fick (thick) it’s just regional. My husband finds it hilarious but also says it’s good because people underestimate me in business and I swoop in. Bit like Hinchy really #notgifted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I would 100% name and shame every disgusting troll who said anything about my children and I would t care for the backlash they got! If you can’t take it, don’t give it simple as that! That woman was a mum herself and absolutely disgusting behaviour!

Reactions: 26
Wanting credit for doing a bit of DIY and the next story is her 29 year old self doing a dot to dot 🤦‍♀️
Jamie is the one who builds all her crap and her radiator covers etc. She wants a medal coz she put a few pics up. Maybe he just cba coz there’s always something with her 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why share your baby all over social media if you are going to get upset when keyboard warriors send messages like this? Of course its going to happen. I'm surprised it doesnt or hasn't happened more often.

It's not right and she doesnt have to accept it. Just stop selling your baby to the highest bidder sophie and keep him out of the spotlight.
You're supposed to be shining your sink as a cleaning account and you dont need to put your baby in the line of fire to sell cleaning stuff.

I'm not moved by the tears though, who gets so desperately upset that they log into snapchat to film themselves crying with a filter on before uploading to Instagram? I wouldn't even think to do that.
Yes I'm sure she is hurt however she can easily stop this happening by keeping her son private. He has no say on being tarted all over the internet. It's not fair to him
She can’t win! She had tit when she wouldn’t show him as well! It’s ridiculous now. She should be allowed to show her son without horrible humans commenting on him! And another mum doing it at that! Literally no need to log on and inbox someone slagging a child off it’s disgusting

Reactions: 24
Im
From south London. My husband is very well educated and posh. I say funder instead of thunder and fick fog instead of thick fog. You get the general idea. I’m by no means fick (thick) it’s just regional.
Snap! Peckham girl over here! Moved North of the river a few years ago now though.

Reactions: 3
Last 2? Whatever happened to narnia?
That’s probz just full of the Bold gel, Lenor and the Unstoppables.
Never seen her use these till they were #gifted (sorry *gifted) probably making a point to show p&g so they see and gift her some more.

Reactions: 6
She never seems to use the pine toilet stuff anymore either??

Random late-night observing, sorry 🤣

Reactions: 8
That’s probz just full of the Bold gel, Lenor and the Unstoppables.
Never seen her use these till they were #gifted (sorry *gifted) probably making a point to show p&g so they see and gift her some more.
And she really seems to have ditched minky n all

The last time she cried like this she ended up in the sun, maybe that’s the aim
I can’t help but be cynical

Reactions: 13
Also Paul the pine (the spray one) don’t see him much. Not going to lie, that’s my favourite cleaning product, use it for pretty much all my cleaning.

Reactions: 7
Not being funny but if I had a frigging army and someone insulted my babies like that I'd let them loose! The woman is a cock, but children should be off limits!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so fake, she even managed to squeeze a tear out lol.. All she cares about herself, she’s a selfish fake duck.

Reactions: 11
I know it's flippant,but I wish I could cry prettily.
My mouth contorts into weird shapes and my eyes shut tight.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it's flippant,but I wish I could cry prettily.
My mouth contorts into weird shapes and my eyes shut tight.🤷‍♀️
I’m such an ugly crier 😂 Never can manage much sympathy for these people who have one perfect tear rolling down their cheek. Maybe because I’m jealous ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a really boring observation, but what’s happened to the bedroom she had with all her make up stuff in? When she was doing her ‘show my home’ 🤢 story ages ago,I thought she said the make up room wasn’t there anymore...I might of missed it on her stories as I don’t watch them everyday anymore since I’ve become ‘unhinched’ just mildly curious as to why it’s never shown anymore or what she’s hiding in there

Reactions: 2
Just a really boring observation, but what’s happened to the bedroom she had with all her make up stuff in? When she was doing her ‘show my home’ 🤢 story ages ago,I thought she said the make up room wasn’t there anymore...I might of missed it on her stories as I don’t watch them everyday anymore since I’ve become ‘unhinched’ just mildly curious as to why it’s never shown anymore or what she’s hiding in there
They got rid of it in the extension. The make up room in now the upstairs landing. Instead she's got a new big dressing table in the master bedroom.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.