Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although messages about kids are uncalled for, I think she should stop showing him.

I watched her stories earlier today and the kid doesn't smile at her. Usually babies stare at their mums, right?
Not all babies stare no. We dont know what else is going off in his surrounding that draw his attention elsewhere she should be able to share her baby without receiving such vile messages. I'm all for pulling her up on anything she does wrong which many people do daily on this thread but when people are making vile comments on that child out of pure hatred and jealousy thays a whole other ballgame and nobody asks for that

Reactions: 19
Those troll messages are awful, hopefully that account will be gone soon now she’s shared it.

It’s a difficult one. If you’re going accept all the gifted baby stuff & show him off using it all, then I suppose you’ve got to accept that there are some nasty people out there who will send messages like that & try not to let it bother you too much.

I don’t have children, but if I did I don’t think I’d put pictures of them on a public profile that anyone can see & comment on.

Reactions: 18
And I’ve just looked on the profile and it looks like she actually has a baby of her own! Which to me, makes what she’s said even worse
She’ll be getting horrible messages from the army I bet

Reactions: 3
And I’ve just looked on the profile and it looks like she actually has a baby of her own! Which to me, makes what she’s said even worse
I am sure some of these people troll and say vile stuff, purely to get a reaction and attention!

Reactions: 8
You cant go for the innocent baby. That’s just not right at all.
Ok, so we’ve all had our opinions on here and she’s regularly discussed for whatever reason but slagging off the baby or messaging purely to been horrible about him is completely out of order.

• Heart
Those troll messages are awful, hopefully that account will be gone soon now she’s shared it.

It’s a difficult one. If you’re going accept all the gifted baby stuff & show him off using it all, then I suppose you’ve got to accept that there are some nasty people out there who will send messages like that & try not to let it bother you too much.

I don’t have children, but if I did I don’t think I’d put pictures of them on a public profile that anyone can see & comment on.
No offence to people that have children but I don't see why we need to post pictures of children and babies on the internet is there any need for it really .

• Heart
It is bang out of order but saying I’ve got my husband & baby in one story and the next your in floods of tears (conveniently behind butterflies and not gretal) just makes me thinking hmmmm milking it before the book arrives? 🤔
everything she does is so theatrical or animated it makes it look fake, even the crying!
Also when she rounds it off with I just clean & I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, all sympathy gets sucked right out of me.

She accuses this site of being trolls but never names the site, like she does the private messages

Not all babies stare no. We dont know what else is going off in his surrounding that draw his attention elsewhere she should be able to share her baby without receiving such vile messages. I'm all for pulling her up on anything she does wrong which many people do daily on this thread but when people are making vile comments on that child out of pure hatred and jealousy thays a whole other ballgame and nobody asks for that
Stacey Solomans son does, are they the same age?

• Heart
It is bang out of order but saying I’ve got my husband & baby in one story and the next your in floods of tears (conveniently behind butterflies and not gretal) just makes me thinking hmmmm milking it before the book arrives? 🤔
everything she does is so theatrical or animated it makes it look fake, even the crying!
Also when she rounds it off with I just clean & I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, all sympathy gets sucked right out of me.

She accuses this site of being trolls but never names the site, like she does the private messages

I certainly wouldn't be giggling mid sobbing if someone had said that about my child either. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

I think Ronnie was looking at Stacey, but not at Grinch

Reactions: 3

Lost some sympathy for her when she said ‘I earn some money from instagram’

You earn a bleeping tit load of money Soph 💁🏽‍♀️ Dont make out its just pocket money!

Trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she isnt using a troll calling her baby ugly to her own benefit 🙁

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Lost some sympathy for her when she said ‘I earn some money from instagram’

You earn a bleeping tit load of money Soph 💁🏽‍♀️ Dont make out its just pocket money!

Trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she isnt using a troll calling her baby ugly to her own benefit 🙁
Perhaps she paid someone to troll her to gain sympathy 🤔

Reactions: 8
It's disgusting that people would be so nasty about a baby. He is such a gorgeous little boy.
But then again there is no way on this earth that I would have my child plastered all over social media. There are some absolute nasty mental cases out there as Mrs H has now found out. Surely that would be a sign to stop posting him constantly in all the gifted baby gros/outfits and nursery items. If you want to use your baby as a cash cow then go for it but you need to realise that with 2 million followers will come trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No offence to people that have children but I don't see why we need to post pictures of children and babies on the internet is there any need for it really .
I do it only because im so proud of how cute he is and I can’t believe I created a tiny human who is so cute and amazing 😂😂😂 I don’t have anyone follow me who I don’t know and my account is private. But if I had 2 million followers I wouldn’t for reasons as getting these messages. I’d definitely turn off my messages or something if I was going too.

Reactions: 15
You know what makes me laugh about hinch, she’s so eager to share and be open when she’s crying/drumming up sympathy
But never about ads or affs

Reactions: 17
You know what makes me laugh about hinch, she’s so eager to share and be open when she’s crying/drumming up sympathy
But never about ads or affs
Has she put a pic on of her and Jamie holding hands someone i need to unfollow (don’t know how I ended up following them) has put a long heart felt post on how Sophie is amazing and how she’s done nothing wrong and trolling her is awful etc etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.