Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of the young lad across the street from us who put up a post on his Facebook inviting his friends round for a New Years Eve Party... which was nice of him, but he had 800 FB friends. 😳 🤣
So glad they all didn't turn up as the noise was bad enough.

Oh yes. All round to Hinch’s! She’ll regret that when she realises how easy it is to find her address...

View attachment 42682

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That baby is WAY too tiny to be forward facing in any baby carrier 6 months +.

Christ on a bike.

View attachment 42683

View attachment 42684

Her excuse would be that she's just learning as she goes. Am pretty sure they usually come with instructions though, no excuse for not reading them and making sure it's being used correctly.

Reactions: 12
Her excuse would be that she's just learning as she goes. Am pretty sure they usually come with instructions though, no excuse for not reading them and making sure it's being used correctly.
They do, HUGE booklets full of age guidance and positions for different stages, the dangers of going against the guidance etc

Source: literally my job

Reactions: 18
Do they ever eat anything but takeaway in that house?! It drives me mad!
Although I’m probably just being bitter because I couldn’t get away with eating like that & not gaining any weight! 😂

Reactions: 14
Do they ever eat anything but takeaway in that house?! It drives me mad!
Although I’m probably just being bitter because I couldn’t get away with eating like that & not gaining any weight! 😂
She must take laxatives or something. There's no way she can get away with eating the tit she eats and stay that skinny. It's not like she does a lot of exercise.

Reactions: 6
A bit ago when people were talking about things she used to use all the time and doesn’t anymore, I’ve remembered one... BUFF TINGS!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her eyes look a little sad maybe? But at least they're real.

I was about to write before jamie in the biblical sense but thought better of it.interesting though?

Last edited:
  • Haha
She must take laxatives or something. There's no way she can get away with eating the tit she eats and stay that skinny. It's not like she does a lot of exercise.
It mystifies me how she gets away with it, I’d love to know her secret 😂. There was that huge Chinese, the afternoon tea, the Dominoes & now another takeaway. All in the space of a week! There’s no wonder she didn’t bother to extend the kitchen is there? 😂

Reactions: 8
It mystifies me how she gets away with it, I’d love to know her secret 😂. There was that huge Chinese, the afternoon tea, the Dominoes & now another takeaway. All in the space of a week! There’s no wonder she didn’t bother to extend the kitchen is there? 😂
I reckon she doesn’t eat much else. Very unhealthy but calorie wise she’s probably not over eating if she’s having a bowl of cereal and a takeaway in a day. Just a guess!

Reactions: 10
I’m struggling to come to terms with the fact that I have been teaching my beautiful class all day and I return home knowing I have a full weekend of planning ahead. I tune into Instagram and Grinch has 3847493947 stories from today...literally doing sweet FA. The same as every day. I may not have a big spotless home, or much money in my bank like she does but I tell you something-I have love for my job and for the children I teach. Every day is so different and I need to remind myself that my life is so much more full than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m struggling to come to terms with the fact that I have been teaching my beautiful class all day and I return home knowing I have a full weekend of planning ahead. I tune into Instagram and Grinch has 3847493947 stories from today...literally doing sweet FA. The same as every day. I may not have a big spotless home, or much money in my bank like she does but I tell you something-I have love for my job and for the children I teach. Every day is so different and I need to remind myself that my life is so much more full than hers.
I get yr sense of humour🤭

I reckon she doesn’t eat much else. Very unhealthy but calorie wise she’s probably not over eating if she’s having a bowl of cereal and a takeaway in a day. Just a guess!
I reckon you’re right, whenever we get a glimpse of her food shopping lists there never seems to be much on them that you could make actual meals out of.

Reactions: 9
I doubt she eats any of it tbf... Look how obsessed she was with starving herself during her pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
The thing is all the women on Loose woman are strong, opinionated & have real life experience that they’re not afraid to discuss - even when they disagree.
Where would she fit into that?? She’d stick out like a sore thumb & she knows it, that’s why she never does the group things. It would expose her
I think she is more suited to Supermarket Sweep,Isn’t Rylan the presenter? Or Gogglebox,the producers would cast her as a laughing stock she wouldn’t realise the audience would be laughing at her not with her 😂 she could wear her polka dot crop top 🤮 I don’t think she has the mental capacity to be on Loose women other than perhaps a guest appearance,and she would stipulate that she would only do it if she could have butterflies or the Gretel filter on ❤🦋💎👵🏻

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt she eats any of it tbf... Look how obsessed she was with starving herself during her pregnancy.
Lucky for her that ended well?

Her eyes look a little sad maybe? But at least they're real.

I was about to write before jamie in the biblical sense but thought better of it.interesting though?
You are both just dirty!x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I still believe she has had a kitchen extension into what was her dining room complete with her dream Kitchen Island and they have kept the original Hinch kitchen purely as a film set for her selling / shopping channel!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.