Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just catching up.. Controversial I know but I do like ss. I am fully aware she plays a game however she does it so much better.
No braggy gifts, sincere sounding words with her grid post, the cupcakes for her mum. Lives in a house full of renovation. Hinch could learn a thing or 2 from her. Most of her furniture in greyskull is new and she's leaving it all there? Seriously? I've got baking trays older than Henry.
You might want to think again about the No braggy gifts part, she’s just as bad😭 she got her whole “utility” (in inverted commas as it’s nearly as big as the whole bottom of our Victorian two up-two down) free from Wren as well as her kitchen, plus much more including Iconic makeup, which isn’t cheap.

Plus her two older boys - 14 and 9 - don’t even have bedroom in the main house. Top parenting there, Stace!

She’s just more sly and sneaky than Hinch, I don’t know which is worse.

Reactions: 27
Maybe the inhaler is Audrey's after he's done his laps round the garden poor thing!

But on a serious note I've worked on paediatric wards and both my nephews had to have inhalers lots of kidsRonnie or Lennies age hate it and scream and fight and you literally have to pin them down and someone else do the inhaler which is maybe why Sophie is always pictured like that with Ron she has it down to a tea!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe the inhaler is Audrey's after he's done his laps round the garden poor thing!

But on a serious note I've worked on paediatric wards and both my nephews had to have inhalers lots of kidsRonnie or Lennies age hate it and scream and fight and you literally have to pin them down and someone else do the inhaler which is maybe why Sophie is always pictured like that with Ron she has it down to a tea!!
She will have been advised by any medical staff to avoid sorays etc in the house, she's a worse mother than I thought😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe that’s why he has it🤔

Money or your child’s health Hinch, you decide
100%.

Remember how much Tattle was screaming at her to stop using so many chemicals when she was pregnant and when he was a baby? Pointing out the links to asthma.
It’s no coincidence that that poor little boy has asthma when you think of just how crazy she would go back then with the sprays, etc.
It was constant chemical mixing, ‘snow’ on the carpets daily, before bed blasts, soaking minkehs in zoflora and boiling water overnight (hello vapours), I’m sure she was even putting zoflora in diffusers back then. This was obviously before P&G when she had no specific brand obligations and would just use anything and everything in all rooms.

But she’ll never look at her own actions and take responsibility.

Back when I was a ‘Hincher’ (2018 when we bought our first house) I was going HAM on the spritzing and ridiculousness. Very quickly it became apparent that my other half’s asthma was getting so much worse as a result. Thank god for Tattle opening my eyes back then!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My sister always moans about my reed diffuser when she comes around to my house because it triggers her asthma. If I use shake and vac, she can't even come in the house because it sets her off that bad.

The amount of chemicals Hinch sprays around must have an affect on them all - asthma or not.

No wonder the fish died.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
My little boy has asthma, and is the sole reason I use as natural products as possible

Hes been hospitalised several times because of asthma

Just walking past Lush in the high street set's him off wheezing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I came on to say about the inhaler and was beaten to it. I’m guessing she’s saving “Ron’s battle with asthma” for book 2 of child exploitation saga. unless it belongs to the niece…

Any way I then saw her comment on her own her husband’s grid gush for Mother’s Day. Nothing about being a mother. Nothing. Bizarre.
View attachment 1155479
Don't forget, trolls. The inhaler might be for the out of breath mutt 👍🏼

Reactions: 11
My cat kept getting cystitis and the vet said no air freshers or plug ins as it stresses the cat out too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It must take literally hours picking up shite from those gardens what with dog 3 alpacas and ducks it must be like a manure heap on those gardens or tend fields
I'd never even thought of that! I'm sure her Mum or Dad are hired to see to all of that. Soph might rip the poo bag with her claws!

Reactions: 6
You might want to think again about the No braggy gifts part, she’s just as bad😭 she got her whole “utility” (in inverted commas as it’s nearly as big as the whole bottom of our Victorian two up-two down) free from Wren as well as her kitchen, plus much more including Iconic makeup, which isn’t cheap.

Plus her two older boys - 14 and 9 - don’t even have bedroom in the main house. Top parenting there, Stace!

She’s just more sly and sneaky than Hinch, I don’t know which is worse.

They don’t have a bedroom in the main house? This is new to me so where are the kids bedrooms?

Reactions: 4
Maybe that’s why he has it🤔

Money or your child’s health Hinch, you decide
Exactly. I'm a lifelong asthmatic, I don't use any of the highly scented stuff, and got into green cleaning a few years ago. Now the majority of what I use is just basic, non scented stuff - vinegar, lemon, soda crystals, bicarb and citric acid. I use Method for laundry, it smells nice but doesn't set me off. My asthma is so much better since I stopped spraying tit around. Can always remember a few years ago, I used a foam carpet spray and had an immediate asthma attack. Those poor kids don't stand a chance, not only is she selling their souls and lives on Instagram, she is selling their health as well. She will do anything for money.

• Sad
  • Heart
They don’t have a bedroom in the main house? This is new to me so where are the kids bedrooms?
There's a separate annex building about 30ft (at least) from the main house. In there are her 2 sons rooms, Joe's sons room, and Joe's battleship grey mancave (that she refers to as the Cluedo room). Oh and a bathroom and kitchen, so they can be completely self sufficient. At 9 :eek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Ronnie Roo will be sent off to Ronnie people if Sophie discovers he is allergic to her 3 wooly wankers when they finally move into 'Fake Farm' permanently.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Ronnie does have asthma the last thing he needs is someone spraying cleaning chemicals all over the house. 😷
Could possibly why he has asthma with all the chemicals she’s been spraying round that house since he was born. I can’t see the photo of the inhaler has she removed it the crafty bint

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Stupid twit’s trolling Tattle, showing us Mummaz Fiddle Fingers. Yeah, really funnnnay 🙄

Sopha, Hunnnnay, your husband knows them better than anyone 🤭
Wow. What a picture to honour your mum on Mother’s Day! One where she is looking admiringly at what a beautiful daughter she has on her wedding day!

Jesus. Stuff of nightmares right there.
Is that for real or someone mocking her?

Mmmmmmm🤔🤔

Is it my tired old brain playing tricks on me or does Inch’s Mother’s Day post have the same double spacing after commas that we often see on Sofas post?
What annoys the pants off me is the need to post this crap online for everyone to see. FFS, just turn Lingo off, go outside to the WW pen and tell her this! The need for attention is ridiculous!!! 😡

Ronnie Roo will be sent off to Ronnie people if Sophie discovers he is allergic to her 3 wooly wankers when they finally move into 'Fake Farm' permanently.
I always said my kids would go before my dog if they were allergic to him. Obviously I was joking 🙄 but you know she wouldn’t be. Joking aside she lets them get that close to him I think she’d know by now if he was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wow. What a picture to honour your mum on Mother’s Day! One where she is looking admiringly at what a beautiful daughter she has on her wedding day!

Is that for real or someone mocking her?

What annoys the pants off me is the need to post this crap online for everyone to see. FFS, just turn Lingo off, go outside to the WW pen and tell her this! The need for attention is ridiculous!!! 😡

I always said my kids would go before my dog if they were allergic to him. Obviously I was joking 🙄 but you know she wouldn’t be. Joking aside she lets them get that close to him I think she’d know by now if he was.
And the fact that theyre all pictures she's shared before, np natural pics a dad has taken of his wife and kids, only the pre approved insta perfect ones

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.