Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rocking in the chair like a mad woman and Ron being directed to rock by the camera man hasn’t got too many likes she’s definitely on the way out

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m really really really late to the party But I’ve not been on the thread in a few days due to what Im about to say. I had a breast reduction and lift (first part of risk reducing surgery) just over 2 weeks ago and was in hospital for 1 night. The first week I lay on the sofa hardly moving and slept loads. I’m still sore and still have dressings. There’s no way if she had breast surgery she would be up and about as normal already. Apologies if this has already been debated and put to bed
my friend had a reduction and lift and was resting around 2 weeks before she started going back to semi normal. However gotta say it is more complex than having implants as the incision is bigger for one. I’ve had an enlargement and was up as normal within a few days, I’ve only got a tiny scar just underneath where they put the implant in so it depends what she has done o suppose or if she did

Reactions: 7
Everything about her is so greedy and grabby. Mothers day isn't a commercial birthdayesque construction, it's simply your kids showing how much they love you and being thankful that you're their mum. I would never ever expect my husband to pay for an expensive gift for me from them, I would rather have a hand made card anyway. Because I have 5 of them today one bought me flowers, one got me chocs, one got me a plant, one a bottle of wine, one got me nothing at all! I loved it, would have hated it if I had got a load of stuff, I'm not materialistic in any way and hate them spending money on me, just all being together is enough for me. Years ago, kids would just give their mums a hand picked bunch of wild flowers. Why does Hinch always have to be so extra and greedy.

Couldn’t agree more with this 👏🏻

Since my 2 were little (25 & 12 now) we’ve always had a rule that the kids choose the gifts for Mothers Day, Father Day, Birthdays and Christmas. It usually involves a trip to Asda and they would choose whatever they want to buy, not what there told!
One year I got a breadbin 🤣 this year I got a soap and some chocs off my youngest.
Lots more thought goes into that than your dad ordering a present online and saying it’s from 2 kids under 3

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In the row the boat video she looks so awkward around Ronnie, so unnatural. He probably wonders who she is without a phone in front of one of her faces

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I came on to say about the inhaler and was beaten to it. I’m guessing she’s saving “Ron’s battle with asthma” for book 2 of child exploitation saga. unless it belongs to the niece…

Any way I then saw her comment on her own her husband’s grid gush for Mother’s Day. Nothing about being a mother. Nothing. Bizarre.
B71C407A-D803-401F-A4C5-FBCB6229C122.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Zero sincerity from her after opening her presents “fankyouuu. so. mach.” She’s an insufferable prick.
Hate the showing off how much she got given for Mother’s Day too, it’s not her bleeping birthday. Might just be me but we don’t do actual presents for Mother’s Day. It’s about spending time together and showing appreciation for everything they do. What does she do for her kids? Apart from put them in harms way and exploit them for the gram?
Maybe I’m doing Mother’s Day all wrong guys but flowers (not overpriced hinch funeral flowers) a card and some wine and my mum not cooking/cleaning/washing up all day is as far as we go 🤷🏻‍♀️
Flowers, chocolates, wine etc is the norm but there’s always a few who have to go overboard to show it off online!

In the photo of her being smothered by Henry Hippo, there’s an inhaler on the arm of the sofa. Is the spacer on it for a child?

Is there not a single part of their lives they aren’t willing to broadcast?
Yeah that’s a kids one adult ones are blue

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If Ronnie does have asthma the last thing he needs is someone spraying cleaning chemicals all over the house. 😷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I came on to say about the inhaler and was beaten to it. I’m guessing she’s saving “Ron’s battle with asthma” for book 2 of child exploitation saga. unless it belongs to the niece…

Any way I then saw her comment on her own her husband’s grid gush for Mother’s Day. Nothing about being a mother. Nothing. Bizarre.
View attachment 1155479
Only 50.000 likes though 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
If Ronnie does have asthma the last thing he needs is someone spraying cleaning chemicals all over the house. 😷
My child has asthma has done since she was a baby, I can’t use sprays to clean or spray air freshener or aerosols as it triggers her asthma.

if Ron or Len does have it she is beyond stupid for using all them sprays around them.

she doesn’t even open a window or doors when she “cleans” she traps the chemical inside a small space.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Just what I was going to say, all that febreze etc will be so bad for him, but as long as she keeps getting the money she won’t stop!! Top mother right there
😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So just catching up.. Controversial I know but I do like ss. I am fully aware she plays a game however she does it so much better.
No braggy gifts, sincere sounding words with her grid post, the cupcakes for her mum. Lives in a house full of renovation. Hinch could learn a thing or 2 from her. Most of her furniture in greyskull is new and she's leaving it all there? Seriously? I've got baking trays older than Henry.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.