Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That panelling 🤦🏻‍♀️

If the cupboards are good enough to keep and spray for a garden kitchen, fucks sake who needs a garden kitchen, then why rip them out in the first place?

I’m not entirely sure that makes sense what I’ve written, my head is up my arse today.

Reactions: 32
What was the point in the dust sheet on the stair carpet that's she's now ripped off? Wouldn't you keep that down if work is still on going upstairs with trades coming and going...

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the asthma inhaler is related to "the news that will change life forever" way back last year? Nothing else particularly untoward has surfaced 🤷‍♀️
My kids had to have the blue inhalers when they were little whenever they had colds. It started after they had bronchitis didn’t one of hers have that. Mine haven’t needed them anymore since they turned 5.

Reactions: 10
Entrance hall??
Does anyone actually use that term to describe their house? It's not a bleeping stately home love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Panelling Hell.

'Entrance Hawwwl'.

She really is Hyacinth Bucket isn't she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What a mess!!!! What is with all the 'panelling' looks a right mess, and no huns I'm not jealous it was a lovely house before she's stuck aload of mdf on the wall!

Reactions: 22
Why is she panelling pretty much everything inside and outside that house - it’s hideous!
She has absolutely no style or taste.

Looking awkward again doing row the boat with her kids. I used to be on the floor doing that with my kids, without husband having to film it for IG content!

My kids have had a private childhood and I wouldn’t change that for all the world. When they are older they can decide what they want to share with others.

• Heart
Hinchy with the 2 kitchens 🙄🙄🙄
Wonder if they will both have humble little single fridges in as she just larvae them guyssschhhh, there’s nothing wrong with a small fridge.
oh no, that was all bollocks she will have 2 giant American style ones. Knobhead.

Reactions: 15
I had to stop myself sending her a message saying duck off! Listening to a 91 year old on the radio having to use a torch to visit the toilet through night because of the fuel hike...arrogant, ignorant twit. I have a victorian house and would have loved panelling up the staircase, but now no chance none at all. Not even just being a witch it looks awful she's over done it massively! You can't buy taste or class! Mrs Hinch is living proof of that!!

• Heart
Wouldn’t it of made more sense to sort the stairs out first (if they are being replaced) before she did the panelling or is that me being silly?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.