Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK Hinch/Hunzzz ...
Let's play an 'educational' game of SNAP!
Dead eazzzy guyyyssch (only Hinch cannot seem to understand her Hinch notafuckingfarm "Treehouse" is NOT actually a bloody treehouse, never bloody ever was schweet'arrrt, unless you want to recreate WW2, dress the boyzzz in tin hats & camo trackies - then that might be a tad more realistic because as you can see it's a bloody Tenko Tower! 🤨😂
View attachment 1157788
Tenko just finished me there 😂

So the ducks are back and she’s thinking of naming them……..fml silly bint!! Lol 😂
Donnie, Johnny, Kenny and Benny because they all rhyme in Sopha land

Jimbob actually has a sharpie in his hand, saying he might sign some of his wife's £4.50 book! CRINGEEEE!!!!!
I secretly think about taking a sharpie to any Grinch cardboard displays in my local supermarkets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we do a Hinch alphabet to pass the time?
What words would she use?

A - alpaca
B - blummin
C -
D - dad
E -
F - farm
G - Gretel
H - Hinched
I - if I’m honest
J - Jamie
K - Kidda
L - lavvvv it
M - Mummaz
N -
O -
P - panelling
Q -
R - RoyRodRay
S -
T - Trace
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z - zoflora

(Tattle alphabet to follow!)
R - Ronni e

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sharpie for everyone in the new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.