Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m exhausted with just the mental strength it’s taken to get through today😢
The comments on Inches post…calling her a queen etc. How do these bloody morons not see it. Same regurgitated pictures,most hiding her face😴😴
Insufferable wankers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
When did she change the profile picture to the new house? And remove “home is my passion”?

Reactions: 14
That’s absolutely ridiculous 🤬I wonder how many real followers she has😂her blocked list is probably bigger😂
If Sopha unblocked everyone she would probably have another million followers 😂
I don’t understand why she bothers blocking people anyway as they can still view her stories through a different website 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Completely off topic. But I took my little girl to the zoo on Thursday.
When we got to the farm area it took all my might not to say to my husband, “oh look, woolly wankers.”
This thread lives rent free in my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t understand why she bothers blocking people anyway as they can still view her stories through a different website 🙄
I guess it’s to stop anyone commenting negatively on her posts. Must be a full time job going through and deleting comments!

Reactions: 20
I’m really really really late to the party But I’ve not been on the thread in a few days due to what Im about to say. I had a breast reduction and lift (first part of risk reducing surgery) just over 2 weeks ago and was in hospital for 1 night. The first week I lay on the sofa hardly moving and slept loads. I’m still sore and still have dressings. There’s no way if she had breast surgery she would be up and about as normal already. Apologies if this has already been debated and put to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy Muvvers Day huns! Hope you all got to spend a gorgeous day in the garden in marigolds scrubbing bins! #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very sus that the picnic seems to have not happened.

Also very telling "I hope you all continue to enjoy the journey"...engagement down is it Soph? Actual followers dropping like flies?

Finally, Soph hasn't read here since the supercontinent Pangaea began to break up, but she had to point out that Roadman Ron was bundled up this morning because they were outdoors while it was "still cold" after I critiqued him bundled up on what was supposedly a warm afternoon.
Dance puppet dance 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Very late to the party on this one… where does the whole size 5 feet joke come from? I gather she lies about it at some point… can someone fill me in please?
also… why on earth would anyone tell lies about the size of their feet?

Reactions: 9
I was trying to send my children the row the boat clip and it showed up that she can see I looked at her story, no idea why she wants to do that, it was about memory lane for me not her.

I sometimes screenshot things, now wondering if various Instagram accounts think I am hung up on them when it's nothing to do with them, it's about cropping something in a picture to show someone else.

I can pick up and interest and drop it, they are up themselves though these people.

Reactions: 7
No, absolutely bleeping no chance, none whatsoever that she had spent her mother's day cleaning random shite in the garden.....no....I'm not having it.
agreed! I have visions of her lying on a chaise longue being fanned with a big leaf by freda and Inch feeding her grapes smarties from a height 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For years you'd drive past,and admire it sitting there with it's perfected drive way,anonymous and aloof.Now you go past and think,'hoo lives in a place like that🥴'
Someone soon will loose control by rubber necking on that bend 😱
One of these Instagram YouTube women will be crying on a police news set up because something happened to their child, they will take zero responsibility and think of the channel growth. There is a reason only Kardashian or Beckham children (The parents Harper had at that party hosted by the Duke of York went bananas for a reason) are shown, Apple Martin and children like that, you never saw their face as children. Duggar children took the parents to court for the money the parents stole by child exploitation, abuse a child financially you will in other ways.

I know one influencers following information because she is so neglectful and risky with her children, I just need to put the information away and in a few years if I was an identity theif I could destroy her children's life chances.

I know the registry office, date of register, date of birth, name of her last baby, her marriage information, then can work back to her maiden name and use the dates of birth she told us, to get the birth certificates of the older children, pay at the counter for a copy of the birth certificate to use for various things build up a credit and ID, sit wait a while with all the information in file and strike, happy 18th birthday!

That's two ways I can think off the top of my head, a creep taking a child or ID theft, neglectful and risky parenting, hence why few people do this stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1152333
Fifteen bleeping quid?!?! She’s got to be having a laugh!
Do you recon they could have fitted more ‘Hinch’ on them? Surely if it’s a Mother’s Day special they’d be something along that theme 😅
Also if you want a bag to put flowers in (why) get a gift bag that isn’t boring as sin.
I also misread scented stocks as scented socks 🧦 which I’d honestly prefer 😂
Boring, bland and grey just like her personality, what is this woman’s issue with colour, even the bag they come in is grey like wth

Reactions: 10
Sorry if it’s been said I can’t keep up. Someone mentioned she wasn’t using the pine spray, quick as a flash it was back out! It’s a good job both her and inch are unemployed they can keep on top of the threads

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.