Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plastic bag story was 2 days ago, she supposedly got it down yesterday... So unless they've given Henry a plastic bag to play with, why is he barking at them?

Reactions: 25
It must take literally hours picking up shite from those gardens what with dog 3 alpacas and ducks it must be like a manure heap on those gardens or tend fields

Reactions: 17
Just catched up after 3 night shifts in a row I'm knackered!! That poor house she ruined it looks awful from the outside now 🥴

Well he can't run that much considering her old garden it full of tit & ww rule the garden at tend farm!!! Today we went for a walk at the beach soph. My dog in tow she had the best time when you get a dog your suppose to walk it every day. Considering you love your animals but can't even give Henry his daily care! bleep

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So no gushing post from inch at all today?! 🤔 I mean you can't say because it's too predictable cos that's exactly what Sophie is! He's definitely been there as he was in her stories this morning so why the silence?! Very strange!

Oh and the sign about home is where the boys are that she definitely didn't buy herself is about the wooly wankers and Audrey not her actual children!
Somethings happened 🤣
Maybe they had a barny ....or he actually knows that's she's a shite mum and doesn't deserve a mother's day story🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve not been as vocal on here lately. There’s little to say. However it’s clear that her stories are all over the place. More than usual and I’m so here for it. To quote Tom Waits “what Is she doing in there?”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So no gushing post from inch at all today?! 🤔 I mean you can't say because it's too predictable cos that's exactly what Sophie is! He's definitely been there as he was in her stories this morning so why the silence?! Very strange!

Oh and the sign about home is where the boys are that she definitely didn't buy herself is about the wooly wankers and Audrey not her actual children!
As she so clearly wants a pink baby like SS, I wonder if this sign will dissappear once she is pregnant with the next Chosen Hun.

Reactions: 12
She looks deranged in that row your boat video.. the rocking back and forward is like someone having a mental breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm just going to add, before I go to bed because I really am done today, that she is trying so hard to make that house look like a proper farmhouse or some weird Tudor manor house and this is bleeping me off more than anything she's ever done.

I don't know why I'm finding that to be the most annoying thing but it is and it makes me want to scream so much. It looks ugly and try-hard and I just hate the living duck out of it all.

I'm so angry tonight!. Someone send mad ma with the tranq gun, I think I need it 🤣
She'll always be the new kid on the block.She'll never be the best house on that road.My fav has got an Olympic sized pool in the basement and proper land 💅

Reactions: 12
Zero sincerity from her after opening her presents “fankyouuu. so. mach.” She’s an insufferable prick.
Hate the showing off how much she got given for Mother’s Day too, it’s not her bleeping birthday. Might just be me but we don’t do actual presents for Mother’s Day. It’s about spending time together and showing appreciation for everything they do. What does she do for her kids? Apart from put them in harms way and exploit them for the gram?
Maybe I’m doing Mother’s Day all wrong guys but flowers (not overpriced hinch funeral flowers) a card and some wine and my mum not cooking/cleaning/washing up all day is as far as we go 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously what would she do if it went for his face? She wouldn't be able to over power the wooly wankers.
Screenshot_20220327-221430_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.