Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had plenty of canulars in that exact spot to put general anesthesia in before surgery.

Reactions: 12
Course I don't know but does fiddle actually spend as much time with Sam? My mam was old school, if she popped in for a coffee and hubbie came in from work she'd insist on going. He always said it wasn't necessary of course....there's being close and there's stifling!

Reactions: 14
Why isn’t SHE tidying Ron’s patch with HER son? She’s a bleeping twit. Play with your sons you shameful excuse of a mother.

I’m starting to think the tea that was spilled the other day could have some truth to it.

Reactions: 32
Why isn’t SHE tidying Ron’s patch with HER son? She’s a bleeping twit. Play with your sons you shameful excuse of a mother.

I’m starting to think the tea that was spilled the other day could have some truth to it.
She needs to take it easy so she doesn't burst her stitches lol

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just seen her latest story. The special family is Tracy I bet, thought it was the sister, but bet it’s Trace. She’ll make out she’s given her the house. Won’t mention the rent 😂

Reactions: 17
Do we think Trace is getting the house?!

Just seen her latest story. The special family is Tracy I bet, thought it was the sister, but bet it’s Trace. She’ll make out she’s given her the house. Won’t mention the rent 😂
Literally just said the same thing! Has to be!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220327-154404_Instagram.jpg

Whoever is getting this home, you've been warned. You're not allowed to get rid of Ron's patch. #hunchshrine

Obviously not giving/renting the house to her sister.

Is Trace getting it? Hunch did shame her by saying she had a small house when doing the nursery with her.

Or maybe that Scottish family she randomly went to visit a while ago? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Didn’t @fannysjohnny say it’s likely to be one of Soph’s cousins getting the house?

I still think it’s her sister but she’s actually giving the house to the niece.

• Heart
Course I don't know but does fiddle actually spend as much time with Sam? My mam was old school, if she popped in for a coffee and hubbie came in from work she'd insist on going. He always said it wasn't necessary of course....there's being close and there's stifling!
What time is left to spend with the sister? She is ALWAYS with Sopha.

Reactions: 14
My dog (aka Tharhewoofs 🐶) didn’t get me a Mother’s Day card 😭😭 does that mean he doesn’t love me 😱😱

In all fairness, I did catch him with his nose in my handbag earlier this week, I thought he was after my Wethers original toffees (yum 😋) but in retrospect maybe he was just looking for my purse to buy me some hideous shoes for my (not tend) size 7 Fooootzzz!

Happy M day to all those who celebrate it today 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What family is she in about? Close family...that family she visited months ago in Scotland? Why the secrecy..better yet why even mention that anyways. Privacy Hinch!! Ffs

Also did anyone else notice how she was reluctant to give Ronnie those wrapped presents and how she went to assist him but held back...she's bleeping weird

Had a read of the added chapter in Tesco this afternoon. It's literally 5 pages. Nothing we didn't already know. Yet again, no pain relief again but used gas and air 🤣 Also mentioned an extended stay because of being on anti depressants and how she was worried nobody would be there after her 4 months maternity leave but there was actually more followers. Absolute bullshit. Took a photo of the pages but don't know if I can post. Felt scummy holding it in my hands tbf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Bland pair of £110 Gabor shoes right their. Barg!!! Not
Says they are a size 6. I'm a size 6 and they look bigger than what I wear

Reactions: 20
She's sat on the sofa like she's terrified the boys will jump on her. Like someone who's had surgery would be like...

Any nurses on here confirm what those bruises could be? Canula/drip?

Braggy witch on mothers day. I got a tit cup of tea from my eldest and my youngest picked my own daffs out the garden for me - although the stems are dead short so they're currently in a shot glass on the windowsill.
I am by no means a nurse or any medical professional but just speaking from experience - my partner was in hospital a few weeks ago and they put cannulas in his hands, in very similar places to where the marks are on her hand.

Screenshot credit @Pollyanna263

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Had a read of the added chapter in Tesco this afternoon. It's literally 5 pages. Nothing we didn't already know. Yet again, no pain relief again but used gas and air 🤣 Also mentioned an extended stay because of being on anti depressants and how she was worried nobody would be there after her 4 months maternity leave but there was actually more followers. Absolute bullshit. Took a photo of the pages but don't know if I can post. Felt scummy holding it in my hands tbf.
£6 for an extra 5 pages. She told the story on her IG stories. FML

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.