Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 11
Who was it that asked where Paul Pine had gone the other day?
As if by magic, TaaaaDaaa.....
Screenshot_20220327-165450_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else catch that Paul Sinha TV quiz on ITV tonight? Joe Swash was on and he said he'd never heard of Lingo and asked if it was a real game show 😏 whether he was throwing shade or not, I enjoyed it.
Clearly doesn't follow the bezzie buddies on insta then 🤣🤣🤣

Qualified RN here and one who performs venepuncture/phlebotomy A LOT in work . Could be cannula site bruises but in all honesty I think we're clutching at straws 🙈

I'm sure "how'd this happen. To lil ol me soph" will tell us in about 6 months time 🤣🤣

ETA - Soph has a blood disorder right and is on I assume an anticoag (blood thinner). .. She'd bruise easily so those markings could be from literally anything!!
I'm aneamic and bruise easy so having her blood disorder I should imagine she bruises like a peach.

Reactions: 10
Iv had 47 cannulas altogether and never had any leave a mark like that. That to me looks more like a scab. Iv also never had one placed that far up my hand towards my fingers.
I'd say it depends on where they can find a suitable vein. My veins are really thin and need probably about 4/5 attempts (with smallest needle) before they get it. Sometimes close to my knuckles and some on the wrist part, where u twist your hand 😣 And it leaves me with massive bruises.so those marks on Sopha I'd say could be from a cannula imo

Reactions: 7
I'd say it depends on where they can find a suitable vein. My veins are really thin and need probably about 4/5 attempts (with smallest needle) before they get it. Sometimes close to my knuckles and some on the wrist part, where u twist your hand 😣 And it leaves me with massive bruises.so those marks on Sopha I'd say could be from a cannula imo
I always get left with awful bruises but that on her doesn’t look like a bruise and they really shouldn’t leave you with an injury unless you manage to rip it out. Which I once did manage to do. The wrist ones are awful. Iv had a couple in my neck too.

Reactions: 5
What makes it children’s bedding if it is for a double bed and just white and grey? I don’t know any children with double beds, teenagers maybe.
Ren and Lon and Hen are all gona have double beds in the mannsshhhunnn HUNNNAY! *head wobble*

Hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Way to go with perpetuating silly gender stereotype Sopha you dick! There’s literally one person I know who would choose cleaning on Mother’s Day and she worships you… but uses cleaning to try and manage her anxiety. How sad 😔
Iv actually spent most of my day cleaning my garden furniture. But the difference is Iv done it today as my husband is at work and I got my kids helping me. Iv done it today as we have a few very rare days off work next week so I don’t mmmm want us to be spending it doing chores. Unlike her who has all the time in the world to do these things.

Reactions: 10
The house didn’t have that “panelling” all over it before they bought it, did it?
Nope! Ruined a beautiful house 😂 also I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but doesn’t trace live in a flat and Sopha had said about making the best of a small room for her new baby? Could it be them she’s giving the house too?

Reactions: 16
Rubber gloves now ey are they to hide her cannula sites or her nails as they are prerecords
Noooooo way was this today 🤣🤣🤣 definitely from the pre-records selection
Gotta show herself being a martyr on mothers day doing some cleaning cos she's gotta keep up the charade for the sheep who think she's 100% this character of Mrs Hinch who lovvvvvves cleaning, but Sophie Hinchliffe just lovvvvvves the 💰💰💷💷💷 it brings in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I'm aneamic and bruise easy so having her blood disorder I should imagine she bruises like a peach.
Not to make it all about me (take notes Hinch) but Im also anaemic and had minor surgery on Tuesday last week and my cannula has left me with the biggest bruise across my whole hand so I agree with this.

Reactions: 8
She’s changed her Profile picture to Haunted Farm
Ah you beat me to it! Was just about to say, the transformation to “home account” is complete. She will leave all her cleaning tit at greyskull and will never be seen pushing a mop again, this house it too big guysssssschhhhh I’ve had to get a cleaner! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
It's all a control thing....
Here have my amazing house that means so much to me, but I've got my new 'tend farm now so I can just give this house away. It's all yours. But don't change a bleeping thing. I'll be back to check by popping in ALL the time.
Also you know she won’t actually gift it. She’s too greedy. She’ll let someone live in it (maybe rent free) but they’ll always be beholden to her. And it’ll still be ‘hers’.

Reactions: 20
Funny how she's done a "we're so gratefullllll" speech, didn't SS do one last night or the night before. What SS does, Hinch shall follow

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A long shot but would Freda and Al move in?? As then Ronnie's garden would still be there for him as he spends loads of time with them any way? Maybe the sister will have their (mum/dad's)house??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.