Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the asa stated that you shouldn’t use filters when advertising skincare or beauty products? But she’s still learning!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Are any other tattlers absolutely livid they’ve got a hinch bunch of tulips from the kids but are trying their best not to look ungrateful 😂😂
Not Hinch tulipssch no .....
This fat hen got a grey barrrskittt with Zoflora in (I tit you not) amongst other stuff!!!! 🤣 Blessed be 🤨 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope to god non of you received a ‘last minute’ Mother’s Day gift like this!!!
Not mine by the way, just saw it advertised on
A local selling group!
Nothing like reinforcing gender role stereotypes. Fair play to Hinch, she's done well by taking us all back to the 1950s 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
Fake interaction again.
Hahahahahahahha Ronnie hahahaha got mummaz hahahaa shoes on hahahahahaha
duck
Off
You
Don't
Deserve
Your
Children

You do not deserve to celebrate mothers day when you're not fit enough for the title of mother Sophie. I'm sorry but you're not.
Hopefully by next mothers day you're getting full support by social services and both given parenting classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why the duck is her hand so awkward like that?!

wonder if James will post a photo of his mum, sofa and the boys together, that would be nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why the duck is her hand so awkward like that?!

wonder if James will post a photo of his mum, sofa and the boys together, that would be nice!
I'm surprised he hasn't posted anything mother's day related on his stories so far 🤷🏼‍♀️
Soph will be frothing at the mouth with rage if he doesn't post something all about what the bestest mummy in the whole wide world she is soon 🤣🤣🤣 chop chop Jamie 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her sickly posts ... we knew they were coming! If she's not too "frail" from whatever procedure she's had done, they'll be off out for lunch in their best chavvy trackies leisurewear with Fiddle wrinkly digits!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's sat on the sofa like she's terrified the boys will jump on her. Like someone who's had surgery would be like...

Any nurses on here confirm what those bruises could be? Canula/drip?

Braggy witch on mothers day. I got a tit cup of tea from my eldest and my youngest picked my own daffs out the garden for me - although the stems are dead short so they're currently in a shot glass on the windowsill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That claw!!! Reminds me of the hand in the Munsters. The way it just scuttles! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.