Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyyysssch I'm pretty busy over here for you got this mamas day so just a quick observation.
1. Is she recovering on the sofa still?
I mean we know she is glued to it but...
2. Is that slight bruising/cannula mark?
3. Swear Ron said mine, mine as he thought the gifts were his! Or could have been mum mine suppose 😏
4. Not a size 5 footz

Leave that with you all, hope that helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These posts piss me off - as discussed on the Childfree thread....don't include those of us who have chosen not to have children, it makes no sense why we would feel the need to be included on MOTHER'S day for that purpose 🤣. Anyway rant over hahaha

Her neck - sent it to my friend without saying anything and she went wtf has she been stretched so the barmy army MUST see it surely?!
YES! literally what I think when I see that. Why would you include those who have chosen to not be mothers on a mothersday post? bleeping moronic.

Reactions: 29
I hope to god non of you received a ‘last minute’ Mother’s Day gift like this!!!
Not mine by the way, just saw it advertised on
A local selling group!
Lol I got new hoover today but not for mothers day as my husband broke the other but he's made out in snap chat it was for mothers day see if he gets any replies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why’s her mirror in the reflection bending like that, has she put a filter on Father James?
EC3F06AD-6EBC-4D86-AEAD-2B6BFFCBB75A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she only have pictures of her mum on her wedding day? Tragic and as for “kidda” shouldn’t fiddle be calling her that seen as she is actually the kid in the relationship?

As much as Mother’s Day is lovely, I don’t need a day for my kids to tell me they love me or for me to tell my mum or MIL, my kids tell me almost all the time.

AEA910BF-9389-4453-9FDF-9D80094B20B5.jpeg

Love to you all even those who are childless by choice xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's definitely had some surgery the way she's got her feet up and only moving her arm like she's in pain etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Stupid twit’s trolling Tattle, showing us Mummaz Fiddle Fingers. Yeah, really funnnnay 🙄

Sopha, Hunnnnay, your husband knows them better than anyone 🤭

“even if I’m half the mother you are” Soph, hunnaaay, you are only a mother by title. Giving birth and leaving the parenting to your parents and husband doesn’t make you a Mam. You don’t deserve those boys at all. They don’t even know you as their mother.

Reactions: 25
I hope to god non of you received a ‘last minute’ Mother’s Day gift like this!!!
Not mine by the way, just saw it advertised on
A local selling group!
Think these business people have missed the point of Mothering Sunday.

I do hope for gender equality that they flog bundles like this on Father’s Day

Reactions: 15
Think it’s been confirmed she’s had something done the last few days. Moving around like she aches and the canula marks on her hands are a dead giveaway

Reactions: 21
I’m 5ft 6 & size 7-8 so no way is she a size 6, my 11 yr old is a size 7 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.