Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one massive whopper. Why on earth would you filter yourself to look like a bleeping giraffe?! Hinch, we know your neck isn't really that stupid length lay off the filters they are making you look really, really silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guyzz I've been a not very clevaahh girl and locked myself out my Instagram account 🙈

I've tried to recover it and they've asked me to email back a picture of me holding up a piece of paper with a code on it...bleeping weird like...but it did make me think imagine if Hinch did that, she'd never recover her account as they wouldn't be able to match her face to her pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Does anyone else think her skin looks a kind of “off” colour in that ad? Obviously everyone knows it’s filtered but surely it’s obvious that’s not her natural skin colour?

Reactions: 26
Does anyone else think her skin looks a kind of “off” colour in that ad? Obviously everyone knows it’s filtered but surely it’s obvious that’s not her natural skin colour?
Her cheek bones/under eye area match the colour she was testing on her walls. Warm ssscchhtraw
F2AD0AA1-F29F-4CC5-A3B8-5DF14D293BAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 75
No need for ducks on faux farm with a pout like that
View attachment 1153228
You'd think her faaaamily would tell her how bloody ridiculous she looks, faux cartoon brows yet trying to give off 'Lady in the Cuntry' vibe 🤣 bloody ridiculous!

@Andioooop Just thinking of an old TV programme "To the Manor Born" - imagining Inch & Hinch in this clobber 🤣....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Help me out here please. My main thing with filters is messing around with snap chat funnies with toddlers . Is Zophunch looking at her normal face when she chucks that makeup on or a filtered one ?

Reactions: 12
The filters are obvious…but I have a serious question…do any of you, or do you know anyone who actually applies contour like that?

Might be Kate to the party here but she's created a 'play' highlight on her page, which I find laughable tbh. She's barely done anything with poor Ronnie for all that time and now she's seemingly aiming for the mummy audience? Telling that the highlight is only a week old...

(Photo edited to protect identities of the idiots among my friends that follow her)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hinch sheep seem to religiously use the words ‘troll’ or ‘jealous’ when defending Hinch, yet seem to be the biggest ‘trolls’ walking the planet. You can’t argue with stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve just looked through some other reels on Iconics page of girls putting make up on. Look at the difference! These girls are at least a decade younger than hunch (apart from SS) and look at their skin.. textured, lined when they move/raise eye brows, AS IT SHOULD BE! and look at hunch- the colour of the video, the smoothness and zero lines when she has an expression. What a complete f*cking phoney she is!
soph is that filtered she’s got jaundice! bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just had a look at her Tesco crap online, her kids bedding range is a joke! Only one style, white with grey stars and only available in double! £9 for a sheet and £26 for a duvet cover, prices aren’t too bad but I’d not pay that for a white cover with grey stars, we pay similar for cath kidston bedding but it’s bright cute patterns and available in single bed
What makes it children’s bedding if it is for a double bed and just white and grey? I don’t know any children with double beds, teenagers maybe.

• Heart
Morning trollzz 😂 I hope you are all ready for the vomfest incoming. Mother’s Day is hard for so many of us ,I posted a picture saying thinking of those without mums,without children,who can’t be mums etc.
From her it will be sickening presents,cards,soppy music,ME,ME,ME. One of the hardest days of the year for many of us but I doubt that will be acknowledged

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.