Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder the Insta Sheep always cream their knickers over R&L, she’s calling them their aunties!!
She’s seriously exploiting her children. She will be sorry when a crazy Sheep goes up to the kids in the street and starts chatting to them, they won’t see anything wrong with it as Sophie has called them their aunties!!

Just like when PTWM youngest daughter went abroad with her dad a few years ago a Follower spotted her and told PTWM she’d seen her and PTWM told the HUN she should of said HELLO to her, PTWM encourages her Huns to speak to her children and stepchildren if anyone sees them out.

its scary!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Sophie take it from me, you're not a great mother. You do the necessities, you manipulate your kids to fit the box you think is correct. You lie, and share inappropriate pics of your own boy's, putting them in potentially harmful situations. You filter their little faces and show favouritism. You're the very essence of how a mother should not be! If indeed you're half the mother of Freda then your childhood must have been pretty horrendous hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Are any other tattlers absolutely livid they’ve got a hinch bunch of tulips from the kids but are trying their best not to look ungrateful 😂😂
My kids know not to be buying me anything ‘Hinch’, although I do get threatened with it now and again 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's still trying make the "aunties" thing happen! It's sickening. How Jamie and her family are enabling this. Imagine going round calling random folk aunties.🤮🤮

Reactions: 23
Ronnie's adorable and coming on so well with his communication. She really needs to take him and his brother out of the limelight and let them thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm 5'9 and have been this height since I was 15. At 15 I wore a size 7 and now I'm 31 I wear a size 8.

There is NO way that hinch, who is taller than me and must be 5'10 ATLEAST, is wearing size 6 shoes.

Her feet look like flippers.

Just own it you absolute gong.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Noooo bleeping way are those boats a size 6!!!

Also anyone else catch the small bruise on her hand??!! I haven't caught up properly but I noticed a few people saying she may or may not have been in hospital recently?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
These posts piss me off - as discussed on the Childfree thread....don't include those of us who have chosen not to have children, it makes no sense why we would feel the need to be included on MOTHER'S day for that purpose 🤣. Anyway rant over hahaha

Her neck - sent it to my friend without saying anything and she went wtf has she been stretched so the barmy army MUST see it surely?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.