Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the hell they messaging her for? Because of the Q&A?
They are crazy! Isit a few of them or loads?
Not sure. I said to her that Hinch had clearly seen her Q&A as she’s credited herself, and Eileen replied ‘she did because I’ve been getting comments from her army again. I’ve blocked them.’

Can I ask who Eileen is?

Summarised here but also in the previous recaps before that thread ☺

Reactions: 19
Not sure. I said to her that Hinch had clearly seen her Q&A as she’s credited herself, and Eileen replied ‘she did because I’ve been getting comments from her army again. I’ve blocked them.’

Summarised here but also in the previous recaps before that thread ☺
Hinch is that thick she probably thinks Karma is a friend of Eileens🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Cannot believe she’s just quoted herself with the laughing emoji. What a spiteful witch. She clearly just thinks that plagiarism is hilarious and has no consequences.
If I were Eileen and considering dropping the matter, you could be sure as tit I’d be looking into my legal options after this stunt.
One of these days, this smugness is going to bite Hinch in the ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It’s been taken off the grid and moved to reels with no comments 🤣 iconic are just like hinch! Never apologise just take it down and pretend it didn’t happen. Shocking. The other grid posts showing women applying make up made it so obvious there was a filter, you can see pores and natural texture without the filter. Why take someone on if they won’t follow the rules

Reactions: 40
Cannot believe she’s just quoted herself with the laughing emoji. What a spiteful witch. She clearly just thinks that plagiarism is hilarious and has no consequences.
If I were Eileen and considering dropping the matter, you could be sure as tit I’d be looking into my legal options after this stunt.
One of these days, this smugness is going to bite Hinch in the ass.

Hunch really is a spiteful, smug b!tch. Today she has just shown just how much she's in love with herself. Karma will get her and when it comes it will feel like the biggest kick!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s been taken off the grid and moved to reels with no comments 🤣 iconic are just like hinch! Never apologise just take it down and pretend it didn’t happen. Shocking. The other grid posts showing women applying make up made it so obvious there was a filter, you can see pores and natural texture without the filter. Why take someone on if they won’t follow the rules
We have receipts including what other people commented 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She does realise they could all move in now? They could have moved in when their sale completed... most normal people have to live in amongst the renovations.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We have receipts including what other people commented 🤣🤣
I saw some! I always want to comment but don’t as I kno her mad army will come for me. Why on earth would anyone buy make up being advertised with a filter?! It could look all cakey and tit for all we know. My skin looks absolutely amazing with a filter!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only just catching up on here stories, why has a white woman thought that the darkest shade in the contour pallet was for her skin colour?. On deeper skin tones bet it looks lovely, soph hun you just look like you have dirty cheeks. She really does confuse me.

Reactions: 48
How the hell is she still using a filter to put on her makeup?

And most parents protect their kids from animals, especially as there are 3 of the wooly things plus they are huge compared to Ron & kids that age as a rule have no sense of danger, they scare me & I’m a grown adult!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Only just catching up on here stories, why has a white woman thought that the darkest shade in the contour pallet was for her skin colour?. On deeper skin tones bet it looks lovely, soph hun you just look like you have dirty cheeks. She really does confuse me.
That’s what I thought, I’m probably about her skin tone (whatever that is without filters 🤣) you’d go for the middle one wouldn’t you 🙄 heavily applying a dark brown is just ridiculous! Whole application was shite anyway though. Not exactly a good advert!

Reactions: 22
Is she taking the piss?! Quoting herself after not quoting many PROPER authors. Insulting witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.