Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise they could all move in now? They could have moved in when their sale completed... most normal people have to live in amongst the renovations.
Thing is all the work she done wasn't needed it just not her taste the house looked like it was in very decent order x

Reactions: 17
Very sus that the picnic seems to have not happened.

Also very telling "I hope you all continue to enjoy the journey"...engagement down is it Soph? Actual followers dropping like flies?

Finally, Soph hasn't read here since the supercontinent Pangaea began to break up, but she had to point out that Roadman Ron was bundled up this morning because they were outdoors while it was "still cold" after I critiqued him bundled up on what was supposedly a warm afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wow this make up is truly iconic it lengthens the neck and shortens the nose it also hides every imperfection, i am off to buy some because it's so clevaaah.
No way would Hinch decieve her followers and filter her face she's just too nice and honest said no one ever, even the brainwashed sheep couldnt fail to see through this ridiculous deception all the make up and camera trickery and she looks bloody awful in my opinion about as subtle and sophisticated as aunt Sally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
After AutismCafe posted that QnA. Hinches sheep went after her. Why is Hinch allowing this bullying behaviour

Reactions: 28
Crediting herself for a quote with a laughing face after Eileen answering Q&A about not getting an apology from her for the plagiarism. She is one nasty nasty woman.

She doesn’t give a duck about trolls either. She makes out she’s this sensitive little fragile flower to censor opinion and to make herself untouchable.

Karma will come knocking. It always does. She’ll have her day and it can’t come soon enough. Spiteful cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I really hope that is a filter on the make up ad or else she has had some serious work done 😯

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1152415
Reduced section at my local Tesco today! No Hinch flowers either. Her diffusers etc are all reduced if you have a Clubcard too, don’t think they’re doing great sales wise!
Wouldn’t even wipe my arse with that.

Only just catching up on here stories, why has a white woman thought that the darkest shade in the contour pallet was for her skin colour?. On deeper skin tones bet it looks lovely, soph hun you just look like you have dirty cheeks. She really does confuse me.
It’s like a 90s teenager using the orangest foundation ever as they think it makes them look tanned but just leaves a massive tidemark.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
B2B86EE6-20B1-494B-B266-CF9010CB0D54.jpeg
Well would you look at that! An alpaca in a massive field, with a nice, safe fence around it, and not a toddler in sight! If farm parks don’t allow children to just wander around the fields with livestock and have signs all around about not going over the safety fence, warnings that some animals may bite etc etc, then how on gods green bleeping earth does that absolute bellend feel it’s acceptable to allow her almost 3 year old child to be in a garden with 3 of the fuckers alone?! And yes he was very much alone, since she was too busy with her face in her phone recording him from a fair distance! I wouldn’t dream of putting my almost 3 year old in danger the way she does! How does she even get away with it? 100% a full on whopper!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hinch blocked me for reacting to Eileen's post.

It's such a sorry state of affairs when someone is able to block you based off what you've commented elsewhere.

Freedom of speech. Anonymity. All out of the window. Silenced. It's shocking really.

I have a copy of this con women's book too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
So she’s gone quiet since her pathetic quote nonsense and the sheep hounding Eileen.Honestly who the duck does she think she is? And who the duck do the sheep think they are? bleeping evil witches

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I really hope that is a filter on the make up ad or else she has had some serious work done 😯
Is there surgery that elongates the neck, smooths all the skin and makes your head look like an 👽?

Hinch faces and necks:

25644444-0-image-m-26_1583532967157.jpg

mrs-hinch-dress-t.jpg

Screenshot_20220326-171214_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220326-170619_Instagram.jpg

So she’s gone quiet since her pathetic quote nonsense and the sheep hounding Eileen.Honestly who the duck does she think she is? And who the duck do the sheep think they are? bleeping evil witches
Where are the sheep going after Eileen?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If I was Eileen I'd post all the sheep's comments on Instagram tagging hinch management etc
I think she’s got enough of a juggle at the moment without opening herself up to the onslaught from the mad Hinchers. And let’s be honest, if she were to post their messages and comments, she would get attacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That iconic make up. What the actual feck was that??? She looks like she has been punched in the cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.