Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8EE9B1CD-97B9-469F-B0AA-F4159C1AF481.png

Fifteen bleeping quid?!?! She’s got to be having a laugh!
Do you recon they could have fitted more ‘Hinch’ on them? Surely if it’s a Mother’s Day special they’d be something along that theme 😅
Also if you want a bag to put flowers in (why) get a gift bag that isn’t boring as sin.
I also misread scented stocks as scented socks 🧦 which I’d honestly prefer 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1152333
Do you recon they could have fitted more ‘Hinch’ on them? Surely if it’s a Mother’s Day special they’d be something along that theme 😅
Also if you want a bag to put flowers in (why) get a gift bag that isn’t boring as sin.
Hinch Tulips??? HINCH bleeping TULIPS??? Did you grow them and pick them with your own fair Hinchy claws Sophie? Thought not. Please do duck off! Hinch bleeping tulips indeed. It’s pissed me off more than it should 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Hinch Tulips??? HINCH bleeping TULIPS??? Did you grow them and pick them with your own fair Hinchy claws Sophie? Thought not. Please do duck off! Hinch bleeping tulips indeed. It’s pissed me off more than it should 😡
There's £3 worth of Tulips there.

Robbing witch

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Firstly £15 for tulips? bleeping Nora. More fleecing going on I see. God she’s vile
Secondly @Fifah1907 i couldn’t answer on the last thread but I’m not sure how it works on private property. However my other half is a H&S instructor and in his latest HSE download a man was walking his dog in a farmers field and a cow trampled him to death. Even though it was the walkers fault, walking on farm land with a dog off leash, the farmer still got fined a large amount of money. Wonder where she would stand if the WW decided to do the unthinkable
Thirdly. No Hinch just No!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well I seen the Hinch 🤢 flowers in a big Tesco last week,the roses were either going brown or half dead…fifteen quid?!What a piss take.
A picnic with the WW…. Accident waiting to happen,why is she such an utter bleep,even more so the behaviour with these bloody animals. She can never admit being wrong. Sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She just quoted herself on her stories 🤦🏻‍♀️
BADDF7C5-8B30-4C80-926A-EB5CD6B9B285.jpeg

Self absorbed twit, not only refusing to apologise to Eileen but *still* taking the piss about it all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
View attachment 1152333
I'd look at those and assume they're sympathy flowers, thinking of you kind of thing. 🤷‍♀️ Obviously all the florists who have been doing bright, beautiful bouquets for years have been getting it all wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
C79628A1-DEF9-4BD2-A2EE-359C7A34245C.jpeg

Reduced section at my local Tesco today! No Hinch flowers either. Her diffusers etc are all reduced if you have a Clubcard too, don’t think they’re doing great sales wise!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I'd look at those and assume they're sympathy flowers, thinking of you kind of thing. 🤷‍♀️ Obviously all the florists who have been doing bright, beautiful bouquets for years have been getting it all wrong!
Those tulips that size are £4.99 in Aldi, ridiculous price point from Tesco

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has iconic deleted the Hinch post off their grid? Or am I going mad??

ETA: it’s there if you click on the reels but it was on the main grid I’m sure? Might just be me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she been to hospital? Sorry I'm hardly on here lately due to family illness etc Hope you're all ok btw!

Reactions: 14

ETA: it’s there if you click on the reels but it was on the main grid I’m sure? Might just be me.
Comments have been turned off on the post.

Quoting herself after Eileen’s Q&A post, horrible smug bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

I can't see it either but I did report it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your right it’s gone from the grid
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hope they adk zhinch for the money back guess multiple reports to ASA worked🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't see it either but I did report it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hope they adk zhinch for the money back guess multiple reports to ASA worked🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if it goes off Hinchs story too🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.