Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trip to tesshco today for cruncky snacks & coke.... pleased to inform you nusty lot the hinch tat all reduced, is still there gathering as much dust on the shelves as Sophie Rose's floor🤭👊

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know what I've just realised? You NEVER see them going to a wedding, christening, 40th birthday do. I know the past two years haven't been filled with social events but still....
Is it that they don't actually have friends, or are they so known for stealing the limelight they don't get invited anymore?
And whenever theyre out at soft play, swimming or whatever theres only them there, like they get the place shut down just for them!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oooh, Sopha’s emerged from her cave! Boring as duck as usual but still - engagement! 🙄 All the kids toys out but no kids, just Audrey

Oooh, Sopha’s emerged from her cave! Boring as duck as usual but still - engagement! 🙄 All the kids toys out but no kids, just Audrey
Just saw that…….must be a pre-recorded after reading here and she thought tit I’ve been rumbled about me boob job 😬🤣

• Haha
While she's in the garden maybe she could try growing some of these.

Oops no actually I forgot she doesn't drink, silly me .
Screenshot_20220323-191343_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This probably isn't today 🤣
She's worded it very cryptically, not giving any real details or anything away 🤔
If she's not had boob job then maybe some other sort of aesthetic work done?!!! 🤪 prove us wrong soph come on 🤭

• Haha
Gosh she must be bored today going over every post she's is on 😂
Bored! With two lovely boys, a fat dog to walk, a whole ménage of farm animals to tend to, two houses, a woodwork sweatshop to manage and an unemployed husband waiting upstairs with his timer……..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This probably isn't today 🤣
She's worded it very cryptically, not giving any real details or anything away 🤔
If she's not had boob job then maybe some other sort of aesthetic work done?!!! 🤪 prove us wrong soph come on 🤭
Agreed. We need a story in front of today’s episode of Eastenders or summat. Everyone knows she’s the queen of pre records 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just coming on here to say she's been in hospital but as always you nusty trolls already know. I didn't know why but you've all answered that for me 😂

Reactions: 13
Just popped back to see if Ronnie's room had been revealed yet. The artist has said its complete, she said she 'just can't wait to show ronnie' yet he's still locked out until its Insta ready, or is it taking her a while putting the next cringe montage together 😅
I hope he’s already seen it and refuses to go in it..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are the garden toys all lined up? Unusual for her not to show the boys playing. When my kids were younger their toys were placed all over the garden, but never close together in what looks like a line. Is this another tend, staged post ? Or are these the toys that she’s lined up to go to the tip because Ron will have all new toys at the new house?

Reactions: 18
Why are the garden toys all lined up? Unusual for her not to show the boys playing. When my kids were younger their toys were placed all over the garden, but never close together in what looks like a line. Is this another tend, staged post ? Or are these the toys that she’s lined up to go to the tip because Ron will have all new toys at the new house?
This is what I thought tbh, it’s like she’s showing the mess they’ve made as I’d they’ve played but it looks more organised mess if that makes any sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Hows ya tits healing Soph

Somethings defo happened. She's sulking. Grow up Sophie and own up to your mistakes, I hope her managers have pulled her up about something. Princess dogpie won't like being told no

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.