Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would not want my kids playing on that pissy stinking astroturf 💦😷🤢

Reactions: 20
Well that's one "sulky toned" somewhat pathetic post she's put up mid afternoon inniTT guyyyssch? 🥴
Sitting in the egg chair, boobs all bandaged? The usual pre-record or just being a melt because something has made Sophie all sad..... 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed. We need a story in front of today’s episode of Eastenders or summat. Everyone knows she’s the queen of pre records 💁🏻‍♀️
Like at the holiday cottage at Christmas when she showed Audrey in front of the TV.
Wasn’t it Corrie on?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was just coming on here to say she's been in hospital but as always you nusty trolls already know. I didn't know why but you've all answered that for me 😂
Do you mean that you knew she’d been in hospital before you read here?

🫖

• Wow
Reactions: 25
"how are you all?" "hope you're all okay" What's with these influencers? Grim says exactly the same. Trying to make out they actually give a toss!!

Reactions: 26
If it’s true that she’s had a boob job she won’t admit to it. That’ll be the reason why she’s been wearing all the baggy stuff lately so there’s no recent memory how big they are.

I can’t see her having an augmentation because they’re big for her frame as it is. She also goes nowhere to show them off either. But then we know how she likes to waste money and how Inch wants a trophy wife. More likely is that she’s had something done to them because of her previous weight loss. I’m not even arsed tbf just thinking out loud 😂
She hasnt necessarily gone bigger.

Reactions: 13
If it’s true that she’s had a boob job she won’t admit to it. That’ll be the reason why she’s been wearing all the baggy stuff lately so there’s no recent memory how big they are.

I can’t see her having an augmentation because they’re big for her frame as it is. She also goes nowhere to show them off either. But then we know how she likes to waste money and how Inch wants a trophy wife. More likely is that she’s had something done to them because of her previous weight loss. I’m not even arsed tbf just thinking out loud 😂
I agree it explains the hideously oversized trackies

Reactions: 14
You know what I've just realised? You NEVER see them going to a wedding, christening, 40th birthday do. I know the past two years haven't been filled with social events but still....
Is it that they don't actually have friends, or are they so known for stealing the limelight they don't get invited anymore?
mixture of both I’d imagine

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Adam has been in touch once he cleared his mailbox of all the reports.
Poor Adam - he probably has the worst inbox to deal with everyday. The ASA probably don’t pay him enough to deal with all the complaints about Hinch and her continuous undeclared ads! Poor man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s she huffing about now🙄grow up you overgrown child.
Even if she’s had surgery it’s really not that interesting..just own it. God she’s a petulant twit

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.