Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had many friends at her stage of life. I have nobody now due to poor health, I was a giver when I had no more to give, they took from someone else, we live and learn. I do find it strange when people with small children and good health have no friends.
Similar to be honest, have 1 or 2 now that I see here & there when well enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see I haven't missed much!! Went for a wisdom tooth out this morning and expected to come back to some tosh with her alpacas. Wonder if Hinch has had her boobs done then.

Reactions: 12
When I met other chronically ill people I realised it is a common phenomenon. They would get offended, though I was being nasty on purpose, get annoyed at me and be spiteful before I got the diagnosis when I was not as sick. I now suspect I am Autistic too, as it's comorbid, I stopped trying to filter or find new friend's now, they are not worth harm to my health or walking on egg shells because they are looking too deep into language and social moves.🙄 I can relax, please myself, be myself, not care someone is offended by my beliefs and fear them having a go at me in person, time flies so I must be having fun. I have for over half my life, loved others lots, so I can balance the two greatest commandments, love God and myself more now in a non narc way, I started fasting and doing things like 'The first Saturday's ' online, I have a long way to go, I am not good enough no way, lots of work to do yet.

How do you deal with it in your life?

It is human nature, why people are that way. I have found other things in life.
I like my own company which helps a lot tbh, might sound a bit sad. Glad you have found a way that works for you x

Reactions: 8
If it’s true that she’s had a boob job she won’t admit to it. That’ll be the reason why she’s been wearing all the baggy stuff lately so there’s no recent memory how big they are.

I can’t see her having an augmentation because they’re big for her frame as it is. She also goes nowhere to show them off either. But then we know how she likes to waste money and how Inch wants a trophy wife. More likely is that she’s had something done to them because of her previous weight loss. I’m not even arsed tbf just thinking out loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here ya go schweeeet’arrrrrt and other nusty hens 🐔 A bit of entertainment for Sopha’s day off. Even Inch has buggered off….maybe he has other plans 😉 Oi Oi (Volume needed)

Credit for ”Inch’s Wood” pic to Schweeeet’arrrt MagicRoundabout 💕
View attachment 1147494
Ffs it just keeps getting better 🤣
Here ya go schweeeet’arrrrrt and other nusty hens 🐔 A bit of entertainment for Sopha’s day off. Even Inch has buggered off….maybe he has other plans 😉 Oi Oi (Volume needed)

Credit for ”Inch’s Wood” pic to Schweeeet’arrrt MagicRoundabout 💕
View attachment 1147494

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it’s true that she’s had a boob job she won’t admit to it. That’ll be the reason why she’s been wearing all the baggy stuff lately so there’s no recent memory how big they are.

I can’t see her having an augmentation because they’re big for her frame as it is. She also goes nowhere to show them off either. But then we know how she likes to waste money and how Inch wants a trophy wife. More likely is that she’s had something done to them because of her previous weight loss. I’m not even arsed tbf just thinking out loud 😂
Maybe getting her boobs done is part of her transformation into becoming a big tv personality to rival bestest bubs frenemy Stacey??!!!! 🤪
She must have done all she can to her face,her anxiety seems to have magically disappeared so she'll be all ready to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe getting her boobs done is part of her transformation into becoming a big tv personality to rival bestest bubs frenemy Stacey??!!!! 🤪
She must have done all she can to her face,her anxiety seems to have magically disappeared so she'll be all ready to go 🤣
It did cross my mind and it is the kind of thing she would do isn’t it to be fair. Especially if she’s going to be spending more time in front of a camera with no filter.

Reactions: 11
Wooden hanky has polished me off (no pun intended).

Worse still, I’ve treated myself to a rare coke today with a bag of cheese and onion crisps on the side. Deep thriat breath, I’m turning into that cruncky troll. Sat behind my keyboard (working, but I don’t think that will deter our friend the Troll Hunter).

Looking on the bright side, I’d far rather be amongst us other Tattle trolls than a mad Hincher. Since we’re always told we’re jealous (nothing amuses me more the ludicrousness of that being the reason), maybe the Troll Hunter is jealous that she doesn’t have the witty repartee and banter to join our Troll gang. Although her message has turned into comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No wonder she has to buy followers the amount of action that ol’ Block button gets…!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I agree unless it's for a beach holiday 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.