Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be excessive whatever she's having done.

Sopha doesn't do things by half!

Reactions: 17
Evening all. Just a week to go til I sleep rough on a train station for charity!
Wish I was an influencer the money I could raise!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe Inch and Hinch are taking it in turns to have work done on their respective visages 👃&/or 'm/boobies' as he has also been quiet recently?
Making the most of pissing their money away before it all comes crashing down 🤔

Reactions: 15
Sorry I can’t find the comment but I think my fellow nusty troll was onto something when they mentioned ‘crew’ and it being for a tv programme. I maybe way off but we’re not seeing much of the renovation. Why couldn’t mural man show his work. Why aren’t we seeing carpet before beds? No kitchen at all. So I think there’s a hideous itvBe reality crap fest coming

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Maybe it's the nose / nostrils? Tattle has been trolling us with lots of nose job adverts lately 🤔🤔👃👃👃👃

Sorry I can’t find the comment but I think my fellow nusty troll was onto something when they mentioned ‘crew’ and it being for a tv programme. I maybe way off but we’re not seeing much of the renovation. Why couldn’t mural man show his work. Why aren’t we seeing carpet before beds? No kitchen at all. So I think there’s a hideous itvBe reality crap fest coming
If this is true we need to push it and mention it loads and ruin her big reveal like we definitely didn't ! do with sylvanian dolls house for the big reveal of hinch farm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe it's the nose / nostrils? Tattle has been trolling us with lots of nose job adverts lately 🤔🤔👃👃👃👃

If this is true we need to push it and mention it loads and ruin her big reveal like we definitely didn't ! do with sylvanian dolls house for the big reveal of hinch farm!
Didn't she get a miniature Greyskull made by some extortionate little company?

Bet it's on the opening titles of 'DIY Wiv Soph and Onslow"

Reactions: 18
Latest stories. Mrs Hinch can’t sleep worrying about perfectly okay staircase:mad:

does she know what goes on in this world?
I’m stunned

edited for spelling

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ah, there she is. Pretending she needs advice when she knows full well she's going to rip out the staircase. Using the "I can't do anyfink with this" and "the wood is too orange" 🧐 as her excuse.

Didn't she get a miniature Greyskull made by some extortionate little company?

Bet it's on the opening titles of 'DIY Wiv Soph and Onslow"
Her "friend" got it made for her
Probably the same friend who plagiarised from Eileen.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Why else would tradesmen gather en mass in one location wearing shirts with 'CREW' on the reverse?...
The sort of thing you see on TV building projects.
You can see it now - "Guyyyssch, we've been keepin' a big sschecret from yas all - I'm sooo nervous but exscshited" 🥺 🙊
TWATS

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh dear! Next are raising their prices by 8%. Shocking considering the prices of her tat already

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Is she for real?? The cost of living is going to explode in a weeks time, over 1.million people expected to be living in poverty in the UK. There's a war still ongoing, people are still getting killed and SHE who bought her 1.5 million pound second house with CASH and is ripping it to shreds is having sleepless nights over a bleeping staircase? Get In the bleeping bin Sophie, open your eyes and duck right off!!!!!
Absolutely unbelievable she literally gives no fucks about anyone but herself. She's a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.