Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More of her sheep will be tipped by her comments especially as we edge into April!
Just had our updated energy bills this evening and the increase despite not being heavy users is shocking like it is for everyone.
She really is a shallow insensitive bleep.

Reactions: 25
Oh dear! Next are raising their prices by 8%. Shocking considering the prices of her tat already
Honestly I don't know how people are going to manage. My husband earns enough for me to stay at home with the kids, but I've already been trying to find ways to save money with 2 under 3. When it was just one baby, I would shop at Next a lot, and family loved to spoil him with clothes, now with 2 I'm going to charity shops to pick up what I can and the novelty for our extended family of buying clothes has worn off for them.

I'm happy to shop in charity shops, and I've found a lovely secondhand website for kids clothes, but it's nice to get brand new clothes when I can. If Next raise their prices by 8% I don't think I'll even be able to afford their vests!

All that is to say, Sophie's constantly ads and brags is going to be her downfall. This whole "I don't know how I got this lucky" speel is ridiculous. Why not just thank your fans for their support, because without them she wouldn't be where she is. The people who are going to feel the pressure of the increase cost of living are the ones who made her who she is and the only way she slightly acknowledges them is through self-gratifying stories of "your messages give me life" duck off.

Sorry for the rant, I usually don't get too triggered by her but just with the way things are going in the world, Sophie, and any ungrateful, braggy influencers like her, need to sit down.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hear you - same here. 10 years ago a house full of friends then serious health issues, they all fecked off xxx
This happened to me about 7yrs ago. I find it hard to make friends now, I don’t trust people, it always ends in me getting hurt now xxx

Oh look, she’s crawled out from under her rock, boo boo, the staircase isn’t all oak, such first world problems 🙄 bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do what the duck you want with the bleeping MDF. You have already decided anyway. Poor you having the staircase keeping you awake at night. Ffs.

• Heart
I was naively hoping there was going to be ‘I don’t care’ option on that poll 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah poor soph having sleepless nights about a bleeping STAIRCASE 😡😡😡

YET everywhere else people are having sleepless nights about how to feed their children, heat their homes, put petrol to run their cars.

GET IN THE BIN YOU bleeping bleep 😡😡😡

And breathe

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes, I don't read here often as you lot move too fast just when I have some time. No idea what she was in for so can't confirm if it was tits mcgee but can confirm she was in hospital the last few days.
I want to be convinced this is true…I really do…. ☕

Reactions: 19
Fannnnnks Sweeet’arrrrrrt 💕 I think creepy eyed Acorn Mannz and Inch’s Wood may well make more appearances 😂 Blesssssched be.
Ssschmasshin' schweet'arrrt 🤣 sounds like a plan and can also faack abaat with some more related 'inventions' too especially when awake in the early hours 😵 Laaavin' all these videos, we all need a laugh and Hinch & Inch frankly deserve every piss take going! 🤣💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's got the money, why doesn't she just replace it if its not the right wood? bleeping problems she has, charmed isn't even the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I want to be convinced this is true…I really do…. ☕
I don't have a reason to lie 😂 if I was lying I would say she had gone to get a designer vagina or something.

I actually thought she had been admitted due to health problems as I know she had high risk pregnancies and had bi weekly doc visits so thought it could be something a bit more sinister but then I came here to discover no just new or improved tits.

• Heart
I don't have a reason to lie 😂 if I was lying I would say she had gone to get a designer vagina or something.

I actually thought she had been admitted due to health problems as I know she had high risk pregnancies and had bi weekly doc visits so thought it could be something a bit more sinister but then I came here to discover no just new or improved tits.
We don't know for definite it's tits, someone said she'd had reconstructive surgery🤔

Reactions: 9
We don't know for definite it's tits, someone said she'd had reconstructive surgery🤔
I actually don't think it's boob related but i really don't know. from what i've seen she wasn't wearing a sports bra, but i also know very little about surgery i think after breast work you have to wear sports bra style bits though.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I actually don't think it's boob related but i really don't know. from what i've seen she wasn't wearing a sports bra, but i also know very little about surgery i think after breast work you have to wear sports bra style bits though.
I'm telling you all, it's a Kim K bum lift and implants. That candle....👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.