Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I can’t find the comment but I think my fellow nusty troll was onto something when they mentioned ‘crew’ and it being for a tv programme. I maybe way off but we’re not seeing much of the renovation. Why couldn’t mural man show his work. Why aren’t we seeing carpet before beds? No kitchen at all. So I think there’s a hideous itvBe reality crap fest coming
That might explain all the 'projects' Jimboboneminknob was working on before tend farm was announced 🤔

Reactions: 18
Sleepless nights over how to paint a staircase
duck me sideways

She really does need to just duck off! 🤬 2 seconds on google or Pinterest would show thousands of wood & paint staircases. The rest of us are up worrying whether we can pay our bills by the end of the year. Absolute bleep, read the room Soph. Read the room

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why else would tradesmen gather en mass in one location wearing shirts with 'CREW' on the reverse?...
The sort of thing you see on TV building projects.
You can see it now - "Guyyyssch, we've been keepin' a big sschecret from yas all - I'm sooo nervous but exscshited" 🥺 🙊
TWATS
That’s one of the last things I’d watch to be honest, Hinch wood panelling the sh1t out of her house, painting it all in the same colours and completely overdoing it on the farm narrative…don’t care who hosts it, that could never be interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry I can’t find the comment but I think my fellow nusty troll was onto something when they mentioned ‘crew’ and it being for a tv programme. I maybe way off but we’re not seeing much of the renovation. Why couldn’t mural man show his work. Why aren’t we seeing carpet before beds? No kitchen at all. So I think there’s a hideous itvBe reality crap fest coming
I saw an advert on TV the other night for a program featuring one of the TOWIE lot and their partner (whose name Is the only one I remember 😂😂 - Greg) all about their Home Reno journey. It could have been ITV2 or ITVBe I can’t remember but I think it’s on TV soon.

Kelvin (from Emmerdale) had the ‘farm’ side covered on TV.

Would a TV company really use someone like Hinch & JustanInch who aren’t really household names. 🤔 especially as Hinch doesn’t come across well on TV.

But I do think they’re up to something!

I just don’t know what. I just hope it doesn’t involve Ronnie and his journey with ‘invisible speech’

The ‘Crew’ thing at the house, it could be an Americanised way of a company issuing Staff uniform lol.

• Heart
Don’t know about anyone else but I’m literally waking up at night wondering and worrying how the hell im going to cope going back to work after maternity leave, fund all my bills, afford to send my child to nursery, afford to actually get to work with the fuel in my car, heat my home, feed myself, husband and child. But little Miss two house wants your opinion on stairs she’s already painted.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
There will never be a tv show with them. James would love it, but I genuinely think as much as she would love the attention, it would send her insane.

Wouldn’t be able to filter herself and can you imagine on Twitter? She would absolutely get ripped to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I saw an advert on TV the other night for a program featuring one of the TOWIE lot and their partner (whose name Is the only one I remember 😂😂 - Greg) all about their Home Reno journey. It could have been ITV2 or ITVBe I can’t remember but I think it’s on TV soon.

Kelvin (from Emmerdale) had the ‘farm’ side covered on TV.

Would a TV company really use someone like Hinch & JustanInch who aren’t really household names. 🤔 especially as Hinch doesn’t come across well on TV.

But I do think they’re up to something!

I just don’t know what. I just hope it doesn’t involve Ronnie and his journey with ‘invisible speech’

The ‘Crew’ thing at the house, it could be an Americanised way of a company issuing Staff uniform lol.
Yeah Billie and Greg Shepherd. At least they have some sort of personality 🙂

Reactions: 8
Wish it was my house decor that was keeping me awake at night ... what a bleeping head, check your privilege hinch and shut the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she for real?? The cost of living is going to explode in a weeks time, over 1.million people expected to be living in poverty in the UK. There's a war still ongoing, people are still getting killed and SHE who bought her 1.5 million pound second house with CASH and is ripping it to shreds is having sleepless nights over a bleeping staircase? Get In the bleeping bin Sophie, open your eyes and duck right off!!!!!
Absolutely unbelievable she literally gives no fucks about anyone but herself. She's a dick!
Unfuckingbelievable 🤬
What an out of touch vile greedy woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Do you mean that you knew she’d been in hospital before you read here?

🫖
Yes, I don't read here often as you lot move too fast just when I have some time. No idea what she was in for so can't confirm if it was tits mcgee but can confirm she was in hospital the last few days.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
So it’s a staircase that’s keeping her awake! What a privileged prick she is! Worrying about the colour of the staircase! Read the 🤬 room woman! She is so out of touch! Even if the cost of living isn’t affecting you, you need to know when to keep your mouth shut. The staircase project will have already been agreed - she knows exactly what she is doing with it! She is just trying to up her engagement figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she asking the super dense sheep what to do with her stair case. We all know she has already decided and that she's going to put up a post, which she's written herself, pretending it's from a sheep with the right answer. Standard Hinch. We see you Hinch.

• Heart
Do you know what keeps me awake at night Soph.....wondering how I'm going to be able to pay gas and electricity this month. Where to go to get the cheapest groceries. School fees that are needed for this Sept already when my son starts secondary. Maybe I should get a second job but that means bearly seeing my family. Not a bleeping start case. You insensitive hole

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Dear Sophie, keep it as wood. The end.

The natural staircase is one of the few things I like about her house. Painted woodwork always ends up getting knocked and chipped.

Also, read the room, there’s a war in Europe. Perhaps lose the sleepless nights comments as they’re very ill-judged right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes, I don't read here often as you lot move too fast just when I have some time. No idea what she was in for so can't confirm if it was tits mcgee but can confirm she was in hospital the last few days.
Ooo-er!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In that house, if she wants a grand staircase surely the only option is to replace it all with oak, not paint half of it? A bit against the grain here but she’s already spaffed so much on that house, why not a bit more?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.