Mrs Hinch #523 Maybe she's born with it? Maybe she's a filter Queen. (Credit - Mabelline)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even want to think about Jamie polishing his balls 🤢😂
I’d tried to exercise some restraint by not referring to him vigorously polishing the pink ball :sick: Although I doubt they’d allow tracksuits and caps in the Crucible in Sheffield.

Whoever said she was turning her new house into a theme park hit the nail on the head. She’s only been in a few months (ish) and she’s already managed to turn it into a tacky horror. Honestly I think it looked nicer before she started.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so confused by her Ariel ad. Did she wash the gloves? Why are 3 of them still covered in oil? Why are they like Russian dolls? Why did she put a small number of items into wash to demonstrate how we can all help save the planet needlessly? This was an unnecessary demonstration which has contributed to her carbon footprint.
so many questions.
Are you reducing your carbon footprint or increasing it??

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can we have a List of never seen again items that little miss environmentally aware has purchaaaayyyysed.
I’ll go first.

Milk pumps
Polly the trolley
Dumper truck
Play house
Pumpkin casserole dish
ANY of the plastic baking tit she buys with every hinch haul.
Any of the collapsible tit she bought
The bleeping alpaca feeder….. must have been blown away by Eunice.
The Audi...oh no sorry, she definitely didn’t buy that 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d tried to exercise some restraint by not referring to him vigorously polishing the pink ball :sick: Although I doubt they’d allow tracksuits and caps in the Crucible in Sheffield.

Whoever said she was turning her new house into a theme park hit the nail on the head. She’s only been in a few months (ish) and she’s already managed to turn it into a tacky horror. Honestly I think it looked nicer before she started.
I bet Jimbob would wear his flip flops with the tracksuit too 😂

The first thing I said to Mr Wize Owl when we saw the new house was that she would ruin it and strip the life out of it. The decoration so far is worse than I even thought it could be 😂

Reactions: 19
Oi oi oi Soph!

I'm confused. I thought you only liked Spring Awakening, but Ariel don't do that fragrance.

So do I have to buy Ariel for when I dip my clothes in olive oil, or can I still use Bold Shhhpring Awakening?

I thought Bold also got rid of grease..? You told me that (although own brands also do, as well as good old own brand washing up liquid and a 2min pre treatment 🙄)

What about if Ron and Lon got something greasy on their clothes? Do I have to still use Elbow grease, or can I still wash at 30⁰ with Fairy (which you said was excellent), or do I use Bold, or Ariel?

Or was Queen Janet right and you just shill anything you get paid too?

Will you ever speak about how P&G are still supplying goods to Russia, when the country produce their own cleaning/feminine hygiene/ baby products?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Didn't she get a sewing machine or something too before Ron was born? I vividly remember her saying she was going to make lots of little bears for him 🥴
She did buy a sewing machine, when it arrived it was tiny. I think she made some odd creature never to be seen again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m having flashbacks to #bibgate 🥵😭
But she’s chosen generic plain white gloves this time so we can’t catch her out with different pattern placements. She’s learning 👏

She might have plenty of money but she’s got no style....she is turning that house in to a bloody theme park!
She is… it’s like a themed hotel. I was going to say I can’t wait till she gets fed up of it, until I remembered she can just go to her other house…..

Reactions: 14
Its still on some places, I was looking at the floor plans only yesterday. Just need to know the correct name of tend farm 😉
It took me ages to find it! I felt like an idiot when everyone was talking about it but no one could name it but it felt good when I finally got there..

Reactions: 9
The bathroom basin is the perfect height…..

to use as an urinal in a couple of years!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.