Mrs Hinch #523 Maybe she's born with it? Maybe she's a filter Queen. (Credit - Mabelline)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone read Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen’s interview? He said he’s hoping his fans will rebel against the four grey walls of Mrs Hinch 😂
B5E8A5D6-827C-4297-89BB-9A1D0C91675E.jpeg
3E5BDFE3-C507-46DB-8673-BA516B77F82F.jpeg
1DA6074E-8D4A-49C3-96E6-C3849DE79171.jpeg
49AFA5C7-A8A2-418D-8017-AEBDF0A6946E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Milk bot what the duck 🤦‍♀️ why does she think it's funny to stunt his development, even if he has 'invisible speech needs' surely talking to him in the actual english language and letting him use age appropriate utensils will help his development. A baby bottle and cling it a milk bot...aaaaaaahhhhh.....Winds me up so much how she hinders that boy
I agree with everything you’ve just said, she’s infuriating, everything is about her needs and wants, I’m not an expert but I’m a mother of 3 grown up children and a granny of 2 wee ones,I and I sort of understand that especially when my youngest was growing out of things that sometimes you wish you could keep them tiny and with you forever but you realise that you can’t and so you encourage them to flourish and grow to prepare them for the world, she seems to be doing the constant laughing at everything her baby does and speaks the same way to him as she does Ronnie,a baby bottle will cause him problems with speech and possibly lead to misshaped teeth. Whether Ronnie has problems with speech or anything else I know that is never a parents fault but you would think the speech therapist or health visitor would have encouraged her to speak properly to her children and drop the stupid, handsomes, cleva boy and that’s pretty much the height of what she says to them, what I don’t understand is why she doesn’t realise she’s just going to make life so much harder than it has to be for those children, I’m a firm believer that once you have kids you need to put them before anything that you want or need and if she didn’t want to do that she shouldn’t have had children

Reactions: 19
LMAOOOO I love filthy comments me
I was almost worried I’d gone too far with it but duck it, it’s true. I need a bleach bath after seeing her behave like that with the livestock. She’s not right in the head.

Milk bot what the duck 🤦‍♀️ why does she think it's funny to stunt his development, even if he has 'invisible speech needs' surely talking to him in the actual english language and letting him use age appropriate utensils will help his development. A baby bottle and cling it a milk bot...aaaaaaahhhhh.....Winds me up so much how she hinders that boy
She’s 100% that woman who calls Hospital “hospical” and little is “liccle” Makes me want to beat her brains in. Drives me mad this inability to talk, use grammar properly and the over extenuating of words like Amazon.

Reactions: 24
I didn’t even know who this woman was until people I follow on YouTube kept raving about her hinch list in tesco. I thought it was just a brand. Some of the stuff looks cute but I’m glad I never bought any of it.

what a flipping wierd woman.

haven’t those flash mops been around forever? My step mother had something similar she used to make me use as a teenager about 15 years ago and I hated the stupid thing. It took ages to poke the wipes into the holder and then it’d be dry within 30 seconds? Just use a regular mop and bucket and open the doors and windows.

i watched a few of this woman’s Instagram story highlights and she drives me mad. What is she doing that Kim and Aggie didn’t do in the naughties? Aside from making out with that llama. Whats with those wierd llamas anyway arnt they super dangerous creatures? And she has young children and a dog around arnt they at a big risk of getting hurt!

also zoflora is nice at the end of the big clean, especially in the bathroom where I’ve used bleach because I can’t stand the smell (I never used to even buy it but this is an old house and it’s such a bugger to clean I’ve given up and just caved). I mostly associate it with care homes though, I’ve worked in several and we used it because it was so good at covering up the toileting accident smells (not any of the oldies faults of course) but zoflora does always have an old people smell to it because of that. How can she cope having it on EVERYTHING though? The stuff stinks I feel like I’d feel like I was in a constant cloud of fumes

also why does she always say she likes the pine scented things!? YUK! My tesco has been stocking so much pine stuff because of her. Always smells like a public loo to me.

Reactions: 21
4F2C10DA-A3E9-4B61-B54F-E080AEE889A8.jpeg

I’m not usually tempted to comment on this crap but the urge to tell her she just needs to wash at 30° with an Ariel pod is overwhelming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think this has been the longest thread for hinch since I’ve joined, at a massive 3 days 😂 she’s definitely becoming more boring and unrelatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone read Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen’s interview? He said he’s hoping his fans will rebel against the four grey walls of Mrs Hinch 😂View attachment 1119302View attachment 1119303View attachment 1119304View attachment 1119305
Oh I really hope Soph and her Hinchers read this lol
Soph’s new house is still going to be meh, apart from the ridiculous £7k (or whatever crazy money it’s costing) wall mural in Ron’s room, and the playroom.
Laurence should have also reviewed her Tesco range too. Maybe he’s a secret tattler?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread

Take your gloves off and chuck them in the wash on your way in hunnayyyyyyys

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.