Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausage90

VIP Member
Winning Title by our lovely @Pollyanna263
Thread titles taken from page 30 and cannot contain obscenities.

It's been a busy few days in Llama Land. Tattle and 20,000 of Grinch's 4.3million followers 🤭🤭 were treated to an Instagram live tour of the 'tend farmhouse. Sophie was quick to conceal the majority of the inside, but did show us the ripped up stairs/landing carpets from the great dining room leak of 2022 (who knew leaks could travel upwards?), the Llamas (including their manky fork toes) and Ron's mural like we've never seen any of that before. Incidentally, some excellent sleuthing by a Tattler confirmed the prices Chris the mural man charges. £150 - £200 per metre was the estimate given for something like Ron's room and given Ron's floor space is 5m x 4m approx, it was worked out on here that it's costing upwards of £7000. Can't wait for Ron to use a Sharpie on it.

The brick ssshhlips are all now firmly in place and Wepetto has been busy knocking up some of THE most uncomfortable window seats known to man. They're having wooden tops - NOT cushions - presumably because Soph is still in a huff because we slagged her straw/shreddedwheat cushions off last time.

Yesterday bought more make up videos and more filters. Nigel at the ASA reportedly went off sick immediately as soon as he saw her stories go up. After cashing in on a few #ads, Soph showed the boys playing swings in the living room because they're indoor children don't cha know? Anyone would think they didn't have an acre of land to run around and play on. Oh wait, they don't. But the Llamas do.

Wednesday morning brought the dogs cock on a bean bag and yet another bullshit quote, then an emotional story about Ron's wosshh stand (that appeared to be Borrower sized). The dishhtreshed wood look will look even better when it's all water marked/crumbling to pieces. Poor Ron was also treated to a metal cow toilet roll holder - complete with spikes AND sharp edges. Just what every toddler needs in their bathroom where slippery floors are guaranteed.

Thread #500 is full of Hinch's lies/deceit
Weppetto/Weeping Al/Tiny Tears - Hinch's Dad
Mad Ma/ Fredayahoo/Ma Barker - Hinch's Mum
The Llamas - Three Asbo Alpacas, one of which looks murderous.
Hinch farm is not a farm.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
OK so I have finally joined Tattle life, long time lurker (since farm not a farm reveal) I cannot believe I fell for the Sopha lies!! Innocently I was swept up (ashamed to say I even have Hinch Tescho merch - it was on sale and I was like ok om not a mega fan but I can handle a throw)

After the not a farm reveal I decided to have a Google because I am super nosey and stumbled across a Tattle Life thread...and wow my eyes were opened, I mean don't get me wrong Sopha wasn't my messiah and I wasn't going to start unscrewing sinks or mixing bleaches but I liked the old garden and some decorating ideas but now I see it all, the fakeness, lies, weird mum, and total greed, and I'm going to soften the blow and say the parts of her gram I liked were clearly not her original ideas! ... lurking over you haven't come across as mean trolls just like minded individuals...I am now so invested in tattle and can't move passed Sophas pronunciation of AmazOn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

ladyb13

Just sent this to iconic, doubt it's going to make the slightest bit of difference. Even if all her "4 million" followers complained to them, she'd still be Teflon soph
Screenshot_20220309-145447_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Why on earth would you try and encourage three huge, mucky animals into your house with two young children who can't protect themselves. What they gonna do if one wanders in to take Ron's snack out his hands? Or Lennie is caught in a standoff between an alpaca and the dog. Fucking hell woman, find some damn common sense

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Yel

Chatty Member
In the nicest possible way stop being so fucking stupid and promoting troll messages.

You'll just end up being banned from tattle if you can't grasp you're giving them exactly what they want and making tattle look bad.

Keep it on tattle. Ignore the groups.

Stop quoting messages that should be ignored. Just report and don't give more for us to delete.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Seeing as we haven’t been treated to a schhink sscchhine and tap wank in a while and I was cleaning the bathroom this afternoon, I decided to record it for you nusties!!

Now, where’s my £24k fee at?🤔🤣

PS. I was channelling my inner Jimbob with the heavy breathing, we all know Sopha isn’t responsible for all the cleaning behind those pink marigolds.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’ve just had 22 emails from the ASA saying they are looking into Hinch and Inch 🤣. They must be so fucked off with us lot at the ASA!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

immaturecow

Wow! I’m new to tattle and just stumbled across the hinch threads. I’m not going to lie I’ve been a fan up until a few weeks ago when she done that video of her cleaning and I watched it and cringed so bad at the fakeness. I’ve been absorbed in these threads for 2 days, and I feel like I’ve been led astray by her lies so many times!! I’ve unfollowed her now, I can’t bare to watch the stories anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 71

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
I’m SO CONFUSED by this ad. What are we looking at in this final image? It isn’t explained at all. Why are there multiple gloves? She showed one glove going in the oil and in the machine. Why are the top gloves still dirty? Which have been washed at 20? Is it meant to be a before and after? I actually can’t believe this has been approved, it’s so unclear and makes zero sense.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Is she... Is she cryi..... Is she fucking crying over a sink?

That's a big fail... It'll last 2 minutes and it'll need ripping out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69