Mrs Hinch #523 Maybe she's born with it? Maybe she's a filter Queen. (Credit - Mabelline)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning Title by our lovely @Pollyanna263
Thread titles taken from page 30 and cannot contain obscenities.

It's been a busy few days in Llama Land. Tattle and 20,000 of Grinch's 4.3million followers 🤭🤭 were treated to an Instagram live tour of the 'tend farmhouse. Sophie was quick to conceal the majority of the inside, but did show us the ripped up stairs/landing carpets from the great dining room leak of 2022 (who knew leaks could travel upwards?), the Llamas (including their manky fork toes) and Ron's mural like we've never seen any of that before. Incidentally, some excellent sleuthing by a Tattler confirmed the prices Chris the mural man charges. £150 - £200 per metre was the estimate given for something like Ron's room and given Ron's floor space is 5m x 4m approx, it was worked out on here that it's costing upwards of £7000. Can't wait for Ron to use a Sharpie on it.

The brick ssshhlips are all now firmly in place and Wepetto has been busy knocking up some of THE most uncomfortable window seats known to man. They're having wooden tops - NOT cushions - presumably because Soph is still in a huff because we slagged her straw/shreddedwheat cushions off last time.

Yesterday bought more make up videos and more filters. Nigel at the ASA reportedly went off sick immediately as soon as he saw her stories go up. After cashing in on a few #ads, Soph showed the boys playing swings in the living room because they're indoor children don't cha know? Anyone would think they didn't have an acre of land to run around and play on. Oh wait, they don't. But the Llamas do.

Wednesday morning brought the dogs cock on a bean bag and yet another bullshit quote, then an emotional story about Ron's wosshh stand (that appeared to be Borrower sized). The dishhtreshed wood look will look even better when it's all water marked/crumbling to pieces. Poor Ron was also treated to a metal cow toilet roll holder - complete with spikes AND sharp edges. Just what every toddler needs in their bathroom where slippery floors are guaranteed.

Thread #500 is full of Hinch's lies/deceit
Weppetto/Weeping Al/Tiny Tears - Hinch's Dad
Mad Ma/ Fredayahoo/Ma Barker - Hinch's Mum
The Llamas - Three Asbo Alpacas, one of which looks murderous.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
I’m just back from work I have.. so many questions.. mainly being wtf

Chavvy clothes
insta filter
air of self-importance
lack of awareness
This is like a hinch word association

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wooly wankers dominate the whole garden. Do you know something Soph,my kids are grown up now and some of my happiest memories are sitting on the back step or washing up watching from the window while my kids played in my (very small) garden.
You never,ever get those days back so I’ll say it again you WILL have massive regrets one day.
And fiddle there again? Grow up woman
I agree with you on this one I’m almost 22 and as a kid a lot of my happy memories are running around and playing with my dog in the garden. Hinch is just robbing her kids of a happy childhood

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It took me ages to find it! I felt like an idiot when everyone was talking about it but no one could name it but it felt good when I finally got there..
I don't even know where to start looking, I did find Miss Greedychops one though as I knew the area 🤔

Reactions: 4
Sorry if it's already been mentioned. So it seems that The Modern Nursery have said directly to the company who's design they've used, that they won't be crediting them.
And of course Hinch is still ignoring all tags. Now I know she hasn't directly done anything wrong, but I wouldn't want to work with a company who are happy to take people's designs without crediting.

But then we all know how she loves to rip off others work herself though 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
What she means by ‘at Nanny and Grandad’s for dinner’ (I added that apostrophe for you Soph) is that Fiddle had Lonnie, picked Ron up from nursery, and gave the boys their tea.

Soph has just gone to pick them up.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry if it's already been mentioned. So it seems that The Modern Nursery have said directly to the company who's design they've used, that they won't be crediting them.
And of course Hinch is still ignoring all tags. Now I know she hasn't directly done anything wrong, but I wouldn't want to work with a company who are happy to take people's designs without crediting.

But then we all know how she loves to rip off others work herself though 🙄
How the hell can they just use someone else’s design and refuse to credit?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ll do you one better hinch sometimes I don’t wash at 30° I wash at whatever temperature the cold water comes out of the tap when I’ve forgotten to top my gas up 😂

Reactions: 15
Ok. Question one -apologies that I’m Kate to the party.
A6296840-7432-4777-B371-B5026DB5ED62.png

untagged quote here? Shocking

question 2 -

Do people wash above 30? I’ve always washed at 30?
👀

question 3 - do they just go out or have her mam cook all the time now?

question 4 - has she been with her ma all day? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"excuse my mum voice" she said that same thing when she shouted at Ronnie for getting treats out the cupboard for Henry.. Only THAT mum voice was alot different.
We know who her favs are don't we :)

Reactions: 29
That Ariel campaign is over! All the other zelebs posted about it last year, some posting as early as July last year, why is she always so far behind?

also how does her management work? Do they just get her contracts and take or a cut? Surely they would want to step in and stop her messing up so much because then she won’t be worth as much money which means they get less, it’s is their best interest to keep her from putting people off

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.