Mrs Hinch #523 Maybe she's born with it? Maybe she's a filter Queen. (Credit - Mabelline)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused by the alpacas. Why was the enclosure/paddock built if they've just been given free reign? Even the area where they dust themselves doesn't look like it's in the enclosure.

So the boys won't be able to go wherever they want as they get older but the three R's will? Just doesn't make sense. Not that I'm expecting this woman to make any sense of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This greenwashing she's doing is really stressing me out tonight. Let's ignore all the cheap mass produced plastic tit she buys weekly, the pre-prepared plastic packaged veg, the gas-guzzler cars, the excessive waste of just about everything and save the planet by washing at 50 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm so confused by the alpacas. Why was the enclosure/paddock built if they've just been given free reign? Even the area where they dust themselves doesn't look like it's in the enclosure.

So the boys won't be able to go wherever they want as they get older but the three R's will? Just doesn't make sense. Not that I'm expecting this woman to make any sense of course.
Because she expected to be able to keep them in the paddock, but then they actually grazed and were left with just mud so she had to let them out.

Either that or one day they pushed their way out and she can’t stop them now!

Reactions: 30
Parents evening will go 2 ways in her mind..

She'll either do some bullshit omg Ronnie is the best child in his class, proper little angel boy, soooooo popular, everyone loves himmmmmmmmmm, he's so advanced. Typical Sophie land.

Or it'll be he's great at school which is funny cos he's sooooo naughty at home..

Whatever the case she won't tell the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Because she expected to be able to keep them in the paddock, but then they actually grazed and were left with just mud so she had to let them out.

Either that or one day they pushed their way out and she can’t stop them now!
I’m convinced she can’t catch them and the only time they come close is at night time when she’s feeding them 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
My granddaughter had me sat outside in the cold whilst she played with her toy pram yesterday, I had my big coat on & a brew in hand but she absolutely loved it & so did I, I miss my kids being young arguing over who has the coupe car even though one was too big for it 😂 chalk drawings on the slabs, paddling pool out, bbq with family etc…. those poor boys won’t get any of that because the garden has been taken over by those wooly fuckers!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So little Ronron and in time Lenlen can’t just run out into the garden like other normal kids do in fear of being kicked, trampled or spat on by those woolly wankers, sorry but it’s disgusting how she’s putting those things in front of her own children, giving them free roam like that is ridiculous !
[/
The hypocrisy when they have Hunch trying to promote being eco friendly
View attachment 1113282
It’s as ridiculous as Cruella de Vill telling people to stop wearing fur.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really like ariel as well 😂 although using plastic pods isn't the best example is it?

Reactions: 13
Well that explains why her machine needs cleaning so much! Those pods leave so much tit and gunk behind, it’s unreal 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Silly tattlers it’s not a sink for Ron it’s a bidet so inch can wash his bum bum in it 😂 they forgot to put one in their en-suite so Ron had to have one instead.

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't know if anyone here followed the absolute shitstorm that was the Ace Family on YouTube, but the way Hinch is going reminds me of them.

To summarise (poorly), they had a massive following on YouTube, making at least $1M per month. They saw two houses beside each other with an amazing view over LA and decided to buy both (almost fininished) houses and merge them. The houses were about $2M each, but their mansion would cost almost $10M by the time they were done with renovations. They took out two huge loans, but pretended they bought it outright.

Their YouTube career came crashing down due to poor money management and half-assing a huge money earner event (only taking in about 10% of what they thought they would) that meant they didn't pay any of the "famous" partakers of the event. They were sued for millions, had to foreclose on their house and someone ended up buying it for about $2M because although it cost $10M they over paid initially, blew their money on renovations and the average house was $2M in the neighbourhood.

I know it isn't the same as Hinch, but considering she overpaid for that house and is paying to refurbish it from top to bottom, and her genuine engagement/follower is dropping it's not impossible that her millions will quickly dry up.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ahhhh good thinking Zophunch, Ronnies sink can be a bidet when he's too big to use it as its intended use .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.