Mrs Hinch #523 Maybe she's born with it? Maybe she's a filter Queen. (Credit - Mabelline)

Do you care about the alpacas?

• Yes I LAV THEM GUYSCHH

Votes: 48 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 586 39.4%
  • I thought they was Llamas

Votes: 71 4.8%
  • I only watch to see if murderous Roy has attacked yet

Votes: 783 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning Title by our lovely @Pollyanna263
Thread titles taken from page 30 and cannot contain obscenities.

It's been a busy few days in Llama Land. Tattle and 20,000 of Grinch's 4.3million followers 🤭🤭 were treated to an Instagram live tour of the 'tend farmhouse. Sophie was quick to conceal the majority of the inside, but did show us the ripped up stairs/landing carpets from the great dining room leak of 2022 (who knew leaks could travel upwards?), the Llamas (including their manky fork toes) and Ron's mural like we've never seen any of that before. Incidentally, some excellent sleuthing by a Tattler confirmed the prices Chris the mural man charges. £150 - £200 per metre was the estimate given for something like Ron's room and given Ron's floor space is 5m x 4m approx, it was worked out on here that it's costing upwards of £7000. Can't wait for Ron to use a Sharpie on it.

The brick ssshhlips are all now firmly in place and Wepetto has been busy knocking up some of THE most uncomfortable window seats known to man. They're having wooden tops - NOT cushions - presumably because Soph is still in a huff because we slagged her straw/shreddedwheat cushions off last time.

Yesterday bought more make up videos and more filters. Nigel at the ASA reportedly went off sick immediately as soon as he saw her stories go up. After cashing in on a few #ads, Soph showed the boys playing swings in the living room because they're indoor children don't cha know? Anyone would think they didn't have an acre of land to run around and play on. Oh wait, they don't. But the Llamas do.

Wednesday morning brought the dogs cock on a bean bag and yet another bullshit quote, then an emotional story about Ron's wosshh stand (that appeared to be Borrower sized). The dishhtreshed wood look will look even better when it's all water marked/crumbling to pieces. Poor Ron was also treated to a metal cow toilet roll holder - complete with spikes AND sharp edges. Just what every toddler needs in their bathroom where slippery floors are guaranteed.

Thread #500 is full of Hinch's lies/deceit
Weppetto/Weeping Al/Tiny Tears - Hinch's Dad
Mad Ma/ Fredayahoo/Ma Barker - Hinch's Mum
The Llamas - Three Asbo Alpacas, one of which looks murderous.
Hinch farm is not a farm.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
Winning Title by our lovely @Pollyanna263
Thread titles taken from page 30 and cannot contain obscenities.

It's been a busy few days in Llama Land. Tattle and 20,000 of Grinch's 4.3million followers 🤭🤭 were treated to an Instagram live tour of the 'tend farmhouse. Sophie was quick to conceal the majority of the inside, but did show us the ripped up stairs/landing carpets from the great dining room leak of 2022 (who knew leaks could travel upwards?), the Llamas (including their manky fork toes) and Ron's mural like we've never seen any of that before. Incidentally, some excellent sleuthing by a Tattler confirmed the prices Chris the mural man charges. £150 - £200 per metre was the estimate given for something like Ron's room and given Ron's floor space is 5m x 4m approx, it was worked out on here that it's costing upwards of £7000. Can't wait for Ron to use a Sharpie on it.

The brick ssshhlips are all now firmly in place and Wepetto has been busy knocking up some of THE most uncomfortable window seats known to man. They're having wooden tops - NOT cushions - presumably because Soph is still in a huff because we slagged her straw/shreddedwheat cushions off last time.

Yesterday bought more make up videos and more filters. Nigel at the ASA reportedly went off sick immediately as soon as he saw her stories go up. After cashing in on a few #ads, Soph showed the boys playing swings in the living room because they're indoor children don't cha know? Anyone would think they didn't have an acre of land to run around and play on. Oh wait, they don't. But the Llamas do.

Wednesday morning brought the dogs cock on a bean bag and yet another bullshit quote, then an emotional story about Ron's wosshh stand (that appeared to be Borrower sized). The dishhtreshed wood look will look even better when it's all water marked/crumbling to pieces. Poor Ron was also treated to a metal cow toilet roll holder - complete with spikes AND sharp edges. Just what every toddler needs in their bathroom where slippery floors are guaranteed.

Thread #500 is full of Hinch's lies/deceit
Weppetto/Weeping Al/Tiny Tears - Hinch's Dad
Mad Ma/ Fredayahoo/Ma Barker - Hinch's Mum
The Llamas - Three Asbo Alpacas, one of which looks murderous.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Brilliant 👏 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 17
Great recap @Sausage90 and love the title @Pollyanna263 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

FFS.... my ears 🙉 Her cackling is getting worse.

At least Weepy Al has made somewhere for his tears to flow into 😢💦 Poor old Sopha is all emossssschtional seeing Weepy’s sssink ssstand, she must take after her daddad 😂

WTF is that cow thingy, It looks sharp and not at a suitable for a child’s bathroom 😳

My Owlets are most put out that they don’t have their own bathrooms, they are looking for Owlet people to move in with 😂

My cat and dog are organising a march through Maldon High St because they don’t have their own bedrooms. Maybe the Woolly Wankers will join them as they only have a shed and not a luxury panelled bedroom like Henners 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The washstand looks like something you’d have for an animal. Roy just came in to use the bathroom guyssssch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is Ronnie’s sink at a low height so he can reach it now? (Obviously didn’t fancy the backlash her TBF got with the death trap steps for Rex). If so, will she have to higher everything when he grows or will he be expected to squat to clean his teeth? Has any of the huns asked her about the babies en-suite longevity in case they take out a loan to give their little Ronnie’s/Lonnie’s their own bathrooms?

Great recap @Sausage90 and love the title @Pollyanna263 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

FFS.... my ears 🙉 Her cackling is getting worse.

At least Weepy Al has made somewhere for his tears to flow into 😢💦 Poor old Sopha is all emossssschtional seeing Weepy’s sssink ssstand, she must take after her daddad 😂

WTF is that cow thingy, It looks sharp and not at a suitable for a child’s bathroom 😳

My Owlets are most put out that they don’t have their own bathrooms, they are looking for Owlet people to move in with 😂

My cat and dog are organising a march through Maldon High St because they don’t have their own bedrooms. Maybe the Woolly Wankers will join them as they only have a shed and not a luxury panelled bedroom like Henners 😂
My God! She really takes a theme and runs with it doesn’t she! What a load of crap to take to the dump when she’s fed up of it. 🤦‍♀️

Looking at the cost of the mural, I think he’s kind of hinted that Hinch’s cost more by mentioning trompe lo’eil work been more complex and expensive. I think that’s what she’s had because it certainly seems complex. I guess the cheapest price would be for simple nursery murals of blue sky and green grass. She’ll be paying thousands for that, probably over £10,000. Money well spent in my opinion. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So Ronnies sink is low…..he is gonna be tall at some point! And what if by the time his 10 he hates that room!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is Ronnie’s sink at a low height so he can reach it now? (Obviously didn’t fancy the backlash her TBF got with the death trap steps for Rex). If so, will she have to higher everything when he grows or will he be expected to squat to clean his teeth? Has any of the huns asked her about the babies en-suite longevity in case they take out a loan to give their little Ronnie’s/Lonnie’s their own bathrooms?

My God! She really takes a theme and runs with it doesn’t she! What a load of crap to take to the dump when she’s fed up of it. 🤦‍♀️
It'll be rotten and fall down on to poor Ron before long or he'll hang off it because he's naughty the way toddlers do and it'll crumble. How the hell is a couple of scaffold boards holding up that sink.
We have a (loosely) similar design in one of our bathrooms which is a hefty chunk of treee, resined in yacht varnish and secured on steel bent legs....

I reiterate my thoughts from a few posts back. She's just so EXTRA with poor taste and no style or class. A grade A+ Chav of the wrong kind.

Reactions: 52
Is she... Is she cryi..... Is she bleeping crying over a sink?

That's a big fail... It'll last 2 minutes and it'll need ripping out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
My god does she think she is Jimmy Carr with that blooming laugh? She gets worse. For a miserable cow most of the time she cracks up at the most stupid unimportant things.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s really annoyed me (yet again). In her captions about the soap dispenser etc she said it’s plastic in case he DROPS it but when she spoke she said in case he CHUCKS it. Completely different things, so she’s still pushing the ‘naughty Ron’ narrative isn’t she😡

• Sad
Reactions: 64
Wonder why she doesn't use tend best bubs sister to do the shhhtickers for wrons toothbrush holder? I mean label lady is not exactly small business but its a hell of a lot smaller than fukin amaZON! And that sink stand is tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Crying at a chuffing sink. I’m five months pregnant with my first and I’m not that emotional 🤣
Any tips would be great though guys. So far I’ve got:
Farm animals running wild in the garden is a necessity
£7000 wall mural -not on a feature wall- but all the way around the bedroom
Babies own bathroom even though it won’t be able to bath or poop by itself

Have I missed any more must haves?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
What’s the point of that wash stand when Ronnie’s older/taller?
I suppose a new bathroom 🙄

Reactions: 28
Some practicality observations...

She's going to stack toilet roll in that holder in a toddlers bathroom? Soggy rolls blocking the loo incoming.
She's going to put stickers on the front of a soap dispenser? Let's see how long they last with wet hands all over them.
Those bathmats don't wash well, they bunch up really badly. More cheap tat from the woman who spends thousands on a mural but pennies on tat.
Someone's already mentioned the deathtrap washstand shelf rotting away.
I hate those type of sink in kids bathrooms too, only takes them swinging off it once for it to ping off and cause an accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Crying at a chuffing sink. I’m five months pregnant with my first and I’m not that emotional 🤣

A huge dog that looks like Audrey Roberts and you need a hair bow for each day of the week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Obese dog
Layabout husband
Parents on hand
Niece to babysit (you)

Hope that helps?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.