Mrs Hinch #523 Maybe she's born with it? Maybe she's a filter Queen. (Credit - Mabelline)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell. Hark at Gretel Hinchberg!! As if she honestly thinks she can improve her carbon footprint by washing at a lower temp.

oi Hinch. Why not stop promoting plastic tat from AmazON and stop letting Teschco churn out more of the same in your tend name instead?? While we’re at it stop chucking chemicals around as well.

Hate hate HATE the way she goes on about some of her range being sustainable. Like it cancels out the rest of her environmentally unfriendly behaviour.

Delluded.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I’m sorry, I don’t even understand the advert?! 🙈 What was the oil and 6 gloves thing about? What is it trying to say? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know I might sound cha-ray-zeeee guyzzzz, but I’m not - I’m just a bleeping imbecile! I love itttt!
I’m being environmentally-friendly by wasting half a bottle of oil and a clean dish, which I’m now going to cover in upside-down fairy liquid before putting it in the dishwasher to run for just that item! I know! Who knew?
I’ve also wasted numerous brand new white cotton gloves, but fuuuuck it - least it means none of my Huns will be able to check for dust in my obviously dirty mini-mausoleum or at The Tend Farm!
Hope that helps! 👍🏻

bleep 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fucks sake. Tesco in my village has been Hinched. I thought we’d escaped it.

View attachment 1113584
My local one doesn’t stock hardly any of her stuff. They removed the Hinch labelling to sell off the Christmas trees and they have a few bits of hers again like the new vase that they haven’t labelled as Hinch. Identical to the one I’ve seen on here though!

Reactions: 18
Ronnie is absolutely flourishing btw. And it’s not because of his mother. Nursery DONE that. Was so sweet seeing him pushing Lon on the swing. Sophie needs to duck of forever too. Still catching up. Been busy at WORK like the rest of us unlike lanky!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Seeing as we haven’t been treated to a schhink sscchhine and tap wank in a while and I was cleaning the bathroom this afternoon, I decided to record it for you nusties!!

Now, where’s my £24k fee at?🤔🤣

PS. I was channelling my inner Jimbob with the heavy breathing, we all know Sopha isn’t responsible for all the cleaning behind those pink marigolds.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I’m not sticking up for her but she did say it was when she went into the office. thats not her machine, she has a Hotpoint..

she has an Indiset washer which is owned by hotpoint but that washer is the same as my old one and it was set Indiset and a total heap of tit.

Reactions: 11
Eh?? She washed the gloves but in the last story she had 3 clean and 3 dirty gloves? How does that work? The gloves quite obviously weren't washed??

Reactions: 20
That’s not actually correct. We’ve already established from Land Registry that there is no mortgage on the property so therefore it can’t be in negative equity.

For info - negative equity is when the market value of a property falls below the outstanding amount of a mortgage that is secured on it.
I know you're correct regarding the meaning of negative equity. BUT I still don't think it will ever be worth more than what she paid for it, plus what she's put into it since. Unless the market goes absolutely crazy with millionaires with zero taste, that are in the market for a tend farm covered in alpaca tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing as we haven’t been treated to a schhink sscchhine and tap wank in a while and I was cleaning the bathroom this afternoon, I decided to record it for you nusties!!

Now, where’s my £24k fee at?🤔🤣

PS. I was channelling my inner Jimbob with the heavy breathing, we all know Sopha isn’t responsible for all the cleaning behind those pink marigolds.
Brilliant and love the cloth sling at the end 😂😂

I stopped using pods for my washing as they leave slime in the drum and my whites were coming out more dirty!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Eeeee she thinks a lot of herself that one.

Don't know what she sees when she looks in the mirror.
Can be sure it's different to what the rest of us see.

But there's nowt so queer as folk"

Credit ~ My Nan, Mavis (88)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell. Hark at Gretel Hinchberg!! As if she honestly thinks she can improve her carbon footprint by washing at a lower temp.

oi Hinch. Why not stop promoting plastic tat from AmazON and stop letting Teschco churn out more of the same in your tend name instead?? While we’re at it stop chucking chemicals around as well.

Hate hate HATE the way she goes on about some of her range being sustainable. Like it cancels out the rest of her environmentally unfriendly behaviour.

Delluded.
Gretel Hinchberg 🤣🤣. Brilliant! She's about as environmentally friendly as bloody Meghan and Harry, forever preaching about climate change but using private jets all the time! Never known anyone buy so much utter tat and plastic crap then chuck it after 5 minutes. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 20
That’s not actually correct. We’ve already established from Land Registry that there is no mortgage on the property so therefore it can’t be in negative equity.

For info - negative equity is when the market value of a property falls below the outstanding amount of a mortgage that is secured on it.
It'll still sell for less than she paid though🤔?In my mind that's negative equity?
You say tomato and I'll say toomato, a loss is a loss 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.