Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HAVE. I BOUGHT. I GOT.

Can she hear herself? Give it a bleeping rest you vile bleep. I’ve never wanted to see someone go bankrupt before.

I‘m hold my hands up and say I’m fortunate enough that we are comfortable. If she annoys me, I can’t imagine how she makes someone who is worrying how to pay the next bill feel about themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Never paint over it…because basically what Ronni e ‘likes’ now, he’ll like for the rest of his life hmm Soph?

What a load of bollocks…I can tell you now I don’t even bleeping remember what I liked at 2 years old, now I’m 31 I’m pretty sure whatever it was isn’t what it is now! 😂

Such a dumb witch, omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s got the perfect opportunity to get really creative in this house. Lord knows she’s got the money for it. Yet she’s putting the same crappy light fixtures in her bedrooms, with the same shade of paint which looks like an anaemic tit. She doesn’t deserve her following, she’s bleeping tragic!
And also Ron isn’t going to want a bleeping Hinch farm mural in his teenage years. None of your children will. So you’ll have to move into the room yourself, you selfish bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That has cost her at least 5 grand or more! An awful lot of money and she just says if he doesn't like it he'll move rooms wtf lol more money than sense! When Ronnie is about 7 he'll have to move rooms and when he's a teenager won't have an ensuite but did when he's 2 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
In one comment says she won’t get Lennie a mural because she doesn’t know what he likes yet but above says if Ronnie doesn’t like it she’ll move Lennie in there so she doesn’t ever have to paint over it???

her head is not screwed on right I swear

AND THE DOG IS LITERALLY A SQUARE
I just came in here to say the same! She’s off her head 😆

Reactions: 20
OMFG never ever painting over that mural…….musical bedrooms down the line? Living in cloud cuckoo land!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I bet Chris can't wait to get the duck out of that house. Poor bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
That is so bleeping stupid. Ronnie is 2 he will change his mind on what he likes in about a year. The mural was for her and her only and everyone knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 49
OMFG never ever painting over that mural…….musical bedrooms down the line? Living in cloud cuckoo land!!!
it will probably be another dogs bedroom when the kids grow out of it, henry will be dead long gone before then and it will defo be a memorial wall then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here's some questions for you.

1. How did Ronnie tell you he specifically wanted a farm themed bedroom?
2. Why do babies/toddlers need their own bathroom?
3. Why is poor Lonnie also having a greige room...give the kid some colour! Out of the farm, into the woodland. How about a proper nursery theme?
4. Why don't you buy a huge bag of unpeeled carrots from a local farm (not yours obvs as not a farm) to support your local farmers instead of feeding your woolly wankers M&S best juliennes?
5. Why don't you ever have nail growth?
6. What's the crack with these "one flew over the cuckoo's next Friday freshen up videos about?
7. Why is everything "I , I and I"? What about "we" if it is a family home and you're in a partnership? Or is it because you want to make it clear you've made the money?
8. Why is your dog so fat?
9. Why you lie, like, all the time?
10. Have you apologised to Eileen yet?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119
In one comment says she won’t get Lennie a mural because she doesn’t know what he likes yet but above says if Ronnie doesn’t like it she’ll move Lennie in there so she doesn’t ever have to paint over it???

her head is not screwed on right I swear

AND THE DOG IS LITERALLY A SQUARE
My point exactly, I didn’t think she knows what she’s saying half of the time, trying to justify it but failing miserably.

what a waste of time and money.

Just duck off hinch

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.