Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't be painted over for as long as they living there. Planning to move again Sopha when you've fleeced the sheeps a bit more then?

Reactions: 40
A pipe will convieniently burst in the loft when Soph has had enough of Ron's room mural. There's no way she'll keep it decorated like that long-term.

Reactions: 45
OMFG never ever painting over that mural…….musical bedrooms down the line? Living in cloud cuckoo land!!!
Well it’s a bit like her saying she would never move house, yet here we are! She will get bored of it herself in a few years and come up with some elaborate lie that the Hinch Bros got up to mischief and scribbled on the walls, furniture, accessories, so unfortunately she’s had to repaint the entire bedroom and refurnish it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why didn’t she just have the mural on her bedroom wall if she loves it so much...weirdo!

Reactions: 33
Guys, I don’t know how this happened, the fluffy bums got into the house after I left the door open for them and destroyed all of the pallet wood and apple crate projects that my Dad and ME made. I was so upset that Jaymeh and Mumma had to take me shopping to get the best of the best furniture to replace it. The strong Maldon winds are nothing compared to these three! They know me so well that they just seem to know what to do when I want to replace something without you sheep questioning how your money is being spent.
I can understand the odd bit of diy woodworking if it floats Weepy’s boat but why on earth does he need to make a sink unit out of scaffolding boards? I hope for poor Ron’s sake it’s too complicated for him like the ladder desk clearly was……

Soph goes out for a meal. Has nachos.
View attachment 1108605
Or as we call it a pre-meal snack…. Also what’s with the 1970’s sepia tint on the photo? Is she trying to match the decor at tend farm……

Reactions: 19
The food they had for lunch looks so unhealthy. The entire table is beige/golden, no veg in sight. Eat the rainbow to stay healthy Hinch (and I dint mean skittles or smarties). No wonder JimBob has turned into such a porky pig. And what a total bragfest of stories today. Look what I have, look what I've paid, look what I've bought, look at meeeeeeeeee. Those poor sheep, they followed her when they could copy everything she bought, and bought all the 2 quid Minkys and poundshop bargs. Then she decided to drop the bargs and go spending crazy. The total waste of money and endless purchasing of new 'stuff' isn't going to make her happy. Where on earth are her stories going now? What will she do when the house is done? Go back to being a cleaner?

Reactions: 37
I just can't with her anymore... she's dull, braggy and needs a good bleeping scrub. Surely she can afford shampoo and shower gel?!

I don't care she's not relatable but she is so tone deaf... surely gleam can see that?

Reactions: 34
She may have this big house and money that she can flush down the toilet... She literally has nothing, look at her content.... Standard alpaca feed because nothing else is going on in her life. She hasn't got anything really, money can't you make you truly happy and she's proving it. We never see any real tender family moments, she just spends and brags. When she has nothing to do once the house is complete, then what? Baby no.3 that's what

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
“Could end up as a playroom one day” okay but they have one downstairs. They don’t need two you twonk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That’s the least child-friendly bathroom I’ve ever seen.

And why do the woolly wankers have to be everywhere?! They’re on the bloody shelf!!
Exactly what I was thinking. All he needed was a white bathroom with nice colourful fluffy towels, a mesh bag full of bath toys and a bottle of matey……..

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Won't be painted over for as long as they living there. Planning to move again Sopha when you've fleeced the sheeps a bit more then?
Nah she’ll have to go back to castle greyskull once the sheep all wise up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just knew I wanted… bleeping hell she’s just unbearable. It’s not about what you want for your kids room?? Who has ever decorated a kids room with what they (the parent) wanted. Honestly she is a petulant child in a grownups body it’s pathetic
I would LOVE to know how much she’s paying for it…
‘Is Lenny having a mural? No cos in my opinion they’re too expensive and we want to see what he’s interested in. But you don’t know what Ronnie’s interested in either’. Yes, makes loads of sense that……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
We will never paint over it...... oh like when you extended grey skull and put a H in bricks because you would never move?!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Poor old Chris the mural guy.... a month so far having to listen to Sopha’s cackle and “I loveeeee ittttts” and having to see Fiddle chasing Inch up and down the stairs with a feather duster in her hand and a wicked glint in her eyes 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thought Ronnie was staring at a screen during lunch and was surprised it wasn't there. Found it. That child is ALWAYS behind a screen. You have time to interact with him, Soph. Do it. It's hardly like eating out is a rare treat for you.

Screenshot_20220307-214046_Instagram~2.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Never paint over it…because basically what Ronni e ‘likes’ now, he’ll like for the rest of his life hmm Soph?

What a load of bollocks…I can tell you now I don’t even bleeping remember what I liked at 2 years old, now I’m 31 I’m pretty sure whatever it was isn’t what it is now! 😂

Such a dumb witch, omg
It’s ok… when he’s older I’m sure he’ll find his own way to decorate it…..

Thought Ronnie was staring at a screen during lunch and was surprised it wasn't there. Found it. That child is ALWAYS behind a screen. You have time to interact with him, Soph. Do it. It's hardly like eating out is a rare treat for you.

View attachment 1109293
It’s a well known thing that interacting during mealtimes is important, especially with the busy lives we live now. But no, let’s just sit him in front of a screen cos it’s easier.

Poor old Chris the mural guy.... a month so far having to listen to Sopha’s cackle and “I loveeeee ittttts” and having to see Fiddle chasing Inch up and down the stairs with a feather duster in her hand and a wicked glint in her eyes 🤪
Poor bloke 🤢. She couldn’t pay me enough money to do a job at tend farm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.