Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She‘s clearly using a filter and Iconic have reposted it to their tiktok? They‘re as bad as she is. They should be ashamed of indulging in what is, in effect, false advertising! 😡
They’ve been contacted before and played dumb

• Angry
Reactions: 19
All the photos she’s been tagged in for IWD too. Yeahhhh…she’s a total inspiration 🙄
She really does inspire me….she inspires me to not be an inconsiderate bleep with the personality of a scrap yard Rottweiler and the face of a slapped arse- filtered or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
332292F3-E4E9-4AD5-8F70-9444AF077DF5.png
Think the ads are trying to tell me she’s pregnant and Denni e is on the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine being responsible for dragging women back to the 50's. Imagine being responsible for plunging vulnerable women in to crippling debt as they try to emulate your unachievable lifestyle. Imagine leaving it to your husband and mum to raise your children because you're a grown woman who can't do ANYTHING on their own. Imagine using filters for every single photo, or hiding behind your children (because it's okay to show their faces when they can't consent right?). Imagine using your platform to brag, brag, brag about your next purchase while mothers, wives, sisters and daughters are fleeing for their lives from a war, not knowing where their child will get their next meal or a safe and warm place to sleep. Leaving their homes and lives behind with only what they can carry. Or imagine staying behind and listening to night after night of shelling, wondering if you and your family will even see another sunrise. Imagine using your platform to dox other women who call you out and set your minions on them. Imagine stealing another woman's words that she wrote about her own journey with her own son (and changing his name to your sons name). And then imagine accusing her of invading your sons privacy when she at least had the decency to crop out his face (while you've previously uploaded photos of him naked in the bath or on the toilet). Imagine note even apologising to another hard working woman after all that! After you've been proven a liar, once again. And imagine after doing that you still claim to raise other women up.

You can take your international women's day quote and shove it up your arse.
beautifully put! 💕

Reactions: 11
I’m not at all surprised.

She paid £400k over the asking price for a house which had been on the market 3 years.
She’s acting like it’s Monopoly money.
I'm not surprised, disgusted but not surprised. She knows full well she's an ~inspiration~ to her followers and they will get themselves into debt to copy her but doesn't care. It's the worst.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She really does inspire me….she inspires me to not be an inconsiderate bleep with the personality of a scrap yard Rottweiler and the face of a slapped arse- filtered or not
One likes to call it either
Only a face a mother could love
Or
A pit bull chewing a wasp
AHH TFHANNKK AHYOUUU

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s based on the area of the floor. If he’s pricing based on the area of the walls he’s painting it could be nearer £9k minus the windows/doors!!!
Yes he’ll price on the wall area surely.

Don’t get me wrong, his work is amazing! But can you imagine spending that much on something for a 2 year old’s bedroom?

Reactions: 20
I really
Hope she stops at two she barely looks after the children she has how any of her hinchers can find her even slightly relatable
I’ve no idea . I’m so behind on these threads since baby no 3 came along trying to catch up 🤣
That’s the problem though isn’t it. She already admitted that since Lennie came she’s not been on top of anything, but that’s okay because Jimbob and Fiddle have taken on everything! If a third came along, it would be the same! I have fallen behind since having my second so I’m not shaming her for that. But it’s the fact that she has all the help she could need 24/7 and still can’t do it! A third would literally destroy her and that house because she can’t keep on top of the average sized house she’s got, never mind the mansion she’s so keen to show off. You’re incredible for having 3, I know so many do but I couldn’t do it because I honestly don’t see myself being strong enough to do it. Hinch isn’t either, even with the help. She’s having kids purely because all of the gender reveals and birth announcements and pregnancy announcements are some of the highest rated money makers 😠 sorry that turned into a bit of an aimless rant. So I’ll end on you’re doing amazing mama!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Great AD there Zophflora!
MICRO BALDING PEN ... balding 👀
Bet iconic or Watever it is will be well chuffed with that ...
663D88A4-F1F3-487B-9430-A013D6F4F5D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She‘s clearly using a filter and Iconic have reposted it to their tiktok? They‘re as bad as she is. They should be ashamed of indulging in what is, in effect, false advertising! 😡
I might actually comment saying it’s false advertising as filtered to duck!

Reactions: 15
I'm always surprised to see Ronnie in little all in one rompers for bedtime, if he is potty trained, they would be a nightmare for him to get that off quickly to go to the toilet. Or was that just another lie? He seems such a sweet gentle little boy, always looks so lost and confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion -
Bragging on a live, while people are trying to survive

🙁🥺 actually really sad 😢

god this women!!!
CCCCCC🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬TTTT

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All the huns now raiding their piggy banks and contacting Chris to see what size mural they can get for their walls 😂😂😂

2E0597B3-8440-41ED-8468-5D70A2EF737E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.