Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed a couple comments on the iconic tiktok seems they been deleted 🤣🤣 I'm guessing by iconic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find the Lennie and Ronnie swing video really sad… it’s just totally silent, the only noise is when Lennie babbles.
Yeah and the fact she’s got a bleeping swing inside. Put them in the garden. Take them to the park. SOMETHING! They look bored shitless, no wonder Ronnie is ‘naughty’!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Noticed on her live she’s already upgraded her Amazon cheapo wellies, didn’t take long did it, what brand has she gone for? I couldn’t tell, Le Chameau?
They looked like Dubarry boots, BUT I'll be nice and agree that she probably will need them when mucking out shite in all weathers.

They'll last her years - especially if they're just for show 🥴

Reactions: 15
It’s dramatic but so is Hinch, her filtered videos & photos will show you that. I know she doesn’t seem bright enough to do it - the woman who thought a pheasant was a peasant, but everyone on this thread knows the extreme lengths she will go to to prove tattle wrong, hence why she mentioned people thinking the house was complete even though she hasn’t read here since 300bc. Nothing surprises me with her, we guessed she bought a ‘Farm’ last summer when she told everyone she was visiting a ‘park’ & ruined her reveal plans with the dolls house, she needs to stick to her ‘timeline’ somehow 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine a life where you spend half your time crying about “trolls” and the other half going on your social media to answer all the “trolls”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Light relief ?! Is she for real?? I'm sure the people living in absolute fear at the moment feel so much better now Sophie has gone live around her second home she paid cash for that she is currently ripping every bit out of, and had a good old brag!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I noticed a couple comments on the iconic tiktok seems they been deleted 🤣🤣 I'm guessing by iconic.
I saw them. Asking if the filter comes with the make up 😂 and one saying it’s against ASA rules to use a filter on make up ads. Naughty iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is that annoying bow flopping all over her head? Slide to the left...slide to the right...cross cross!
Granted I’m older than Sopha but even when I was her age and definitely now if I appeared with that bow over my head he’d pish himself laughing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.