Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on to ask the same!!! She pisses me off!! Why does she get away with it!!!

Also probs late to the party but listened to her on Vicky pattinsons pod today…she’s just an utter prick!! She even confirms she wouldn’t want out of the spotlight…😡😡😡

ASA hunnayyyyy

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220308-143458_Instagram.jpg
One of the many faces of Hinch! Also, what the feck is "micro balding" ~ Mrs Hinch (See Soph a it's easy)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stacey trollomon reminding everyone that grinch is yet again copying HER as she did the singing dancing cleaning videos first 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nice to know you love a ‘barg’ micro’balding’ pen after all that boasting about bathrooms for a baby and toddler and dogs bedroom yesterday eh Soph. Relatable guyssssch 🙄

Reactions: 21
duck me, that filter! She’s starting to look more like those bastard alapacas each and every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am actually nauseated watching that make up video - cover your shoulder sofa, wind your neck in and get that sickening expression off your face.
How can the sheep not see this ?
And the song 😷 look at me while your taking it ? My skin is genuinely crawling.

Reactions: 26
Jesus bleeping christ, you do not look like that in real life SophhhhhiiieEEE!!

I've never ever come across someone who loves themselves that much. Look at the neck on her. Stop tensing so much you'll pop a vein
On second thoughts carry on tensing… 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus bleeping christ, you do not look like that in real life SophhhhhiiieEEE!!

I've never ever come across someone who loves themselves that much. Look at the neck on her. Stop tensing so much you'll pop a vein
She doesn't love herself. She loves the filtered image of herself. If she truly loved herself she wouldn't always hide her face behind her children and dog when Inch is filming.

Stacey doing some crazy manic dancing without looking like she's escaped from an asylum 🤣🤣🤣
She probably loves Hinch's duck ups as much as we do 🤪🤪
Thing about Stacy is the looks like she's having FUN with it, Hinch doesn't seem to have a concept of fun. She just looks pissed off and unhinged when she tries to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does she use a filter or app to elongate and slim her body?

Her shoulder looks 3x longer than mine and her arm looks strangely thin

View attachment 1110752
It’s a Facetune app, you can literally alter your whole body. There’s a few videos on Instagram that Influencers have done to show you how it works.

You can use it on pictures or videos. Change your whole face to look like another person. Change your hair, nose, ect.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What in the name of duck was that make up story. The eyebrows…the bow…the shoulder. duck she loves herself or the filtered version of herself.God knows why she looks absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we just take a few moments to share a thought for this day, last year when hinch was so poor, she had to draw gloves on Ron.

Gosh she has come along way in 12 months. She could even knit Ron a pair now, with her bespoke alpaca wool

0A1FCA56-939B-4C3D-BFBA-67507967B1EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.