Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!!!! I knew his mural reminded me of something, it's exactly it, those weird hospital murals, that add to the anxiety of already ill children, it's always either those or out of date characters, Bob the builder or the twennies. Our children's hospital has weird statues too.
I had to laugh as I’ve seen some of those paintings on the ceiling tiles too in some wards. There’s no escaping them 🤣 Poor Ronsomes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was Eileen I’d be raging at the sheer cheek of her. She has no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Now I'm no oil painting but those brows!!! Before she touched them they was shiny and then when she did touch them it was like she'd been attacked by a sharpie. Jesus wept, 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Any excuse to look at herself in the camera 🤢
She looks ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣
Sneaky filter on too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27

my god she’s even smugger than this guy 🤣

don’t wanna know where your stupid bow is from either hunnaaayyy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve had an awful pregnancy, currently 26 weeks and only just coming round the mountain, I’ve missed about 4 months worth of these threads and now I feel it’s too much to catch up on 😂😂😂
You have missed absolutely duck all hunnay - just the usual bragging/stealing other peoples quotes and trying to pass off as her own then being pulled up for it and ignoring it....

Soooo yeah - thats a quick recap 🤣🤣🤣

Oh they’ll be having another when the house content dries up, let’s hope little Donald likes farm animal murals 😱
Wee donnie 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.