Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also like the way she's done it sped up so we can't screengrab the wonky headboard, coving and other misc furniture that seems to change shape behind her.

Reactions: 19
Its the eye bleeping that really freaks me out.

I feel dirty.
Thing is she clearly only loves herself when she’s filtered and looks entirely different. Her family need to tell her she doesn’t look like that in real life. Accept who you are Sophie Hinchliffe.
You don’t live in a farm.
You don’t have fields.
You don’t look like your filtered face!
You are , however, extremely toxic, bad for peoples mental health, calculating, manipulative,a serial liar, a terrible dog owner, a shockingly bad cleaner, lazy, cowardly, unaccountable for your actions, and above all else - A TOTAL FRAUD.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
get ready wiv me hunnays

- iconic skin serum ✔
- Estee lauder foundation ✔
- Instagram filter ✔
Plus Charlotte Tilbury and Mac make up too ....
No budget brands for grinch 🙄🙄🙄 sheep will be hoping these high end make up brands accept klarna so they too can look like a smug chavvy witch slash drag artist 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She did use maybelline concealer but she's got a bazillion stashed away in shades she'll never use so that's hardly relatable just pure greedy 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Just a heads up to anyone who has complained to the ASA and not heard back, you can chase the status of your complaint on the ASA website or reply directly to the email acknowledgement you received if it was from an individual email address.

*skips off to add another complaint for using a filter when advertising make up*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Who the duck is this?
View attachment 1110706

Also I bet that makeup looks like fresh laid plaster up close with no filter. Why put so much on? Makes me cringe to think of how stiff and heavy her face must feel, never mind her poor skin crying out for some air!
I so want to send her this and tell her to duck OFF with her filters. How is she getting away it. I would send it but she has blocked me on other accounts 🤷‍♀️ And I won’t be able to see her posts .

Reactions: 17
the bow… does she not realise she looks like a washer lady.
Reminds me of what I as a 18 year old, council estate house living, new mum was putting on my newborn daughter 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also like the way she's done it sped up so we can't screengrab the wonky headboard, coving and other misc furniture that seems to change shape behind her.
The headboard is deffo moving. You can speed it up all you like Sopha you’ll never be quick enough for me 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
No, that is not how she looks. She is so smug. Really thinks she's something special. 🤢

I roared laughing when I saw her micro "balded" eyebrows. They look ridiculous.

20220308_152241-COLLAGE.jpg

20220124_195610-COLLAGE~2.jpg

Maybe we need to open a tattle cafe 😉 wonder what our mugs would have written on them? 😂
Troll mugs, crunky snacks and full fat coke for all 😀 I'd call the Tattle café "The Sesspit"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.