Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl I actually love Lennie's light fitting. Probably would look out of place anywhere except a hunting lodge though.

And I know you lot all love to slate the mural but I think the landscape/natural bits are beautiful (not the creepy as duck animals) and if I had thousands to spaff about then I would be commissioning something from him for my kids rooms. But that's where tastes differ I suppose 🤷
I said earlier I have that light and it’s in my conservatory, I don’t live in a hunting lodge but as long as I like it I don’t really care who else likes it

She’s got the perfect opportunity to get really creative in this house. Lord knows she’s got the money for it. Yet she’s putting the same crappy light fixtures in her bedrooms, with the same shade of paint which looks like an anaemic tit. She doesn’t deserve her following, she’s bleeping tragic!
She has without a doubt got the worst taste I’ve ever seen in everything, she seems to have any amount of money she wants to spend but she picks the ugliest style in everything, the house decor is just boring, her and her twit husband run about dressed like the 2 biggest slobby chavs and she also dresses poor wee Ronnie in those ugly chavy tracksuits and peaked caps turned to the side, she’s a young woman but doesn’t act like she is, she is a bit like a middle aged or older woman who thinks dressing like that is trendy when it just looks ridiculous, and don’t even start me on that crap she puts her name on to sell in Tesco,she also has weird obsessions about things like everything must be grey, white, greige or mussshhhrooom, there’s also the current obsession of the creepy alpacas which will no doubt end abruptly as it started and then she’ll move on to her next obsession

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't understand how any of her sheep are still on board. She's living in a house that's out of reach of many of them whilst throwing literally thousands every day at a huge house she doesn't even live in yet. Surely no one is still buying the I can't believe this happened to little old me. I take comfort from the fact that the bargain bin of hinch oven gloves in my local tesco is still looking very full. She's not everything she thinks she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh my god, what a bleeping dumb witch she is.

“We’ll never paint over it” hahahaha duck right off. As if that mural will still be on the walls in 10yrs time, bullshit. Have you asked Ron if he’s into farm animals or is that you, you overgrown bleeping child? Have you even considered that he might find the whole thing massively overwhelming? I’m damn sure I would if I was dumped in a room covered in scary trees, a shrine to my not quite dead, but will br soon dog, Henry, and I am not potentially neurodiverse.
I wonder if that'll still be her position if Ronnie is either frightened by or hurt by the woolly wankers? Will she still expect him to sleep in a room overlooked by the horrible creatures who he's scared of? Probably

• Heart
Reactions: 31
this!
Makes me so sad for R & L future. I just hope she doesn’t have any more
I feel like she's already dropping her usual not-so-subtle hints that she's already knocked up or planning on getting knocked up again very soon. Subtle as a brick, that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve had an awful pregnancy, currently 26 weeks and only just coming round the mountain, I’ve missed about 4 months worth of these threads and now I feel it’s too much to catch up on 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve had an awful pregnancy, currently 26 weeks and only just coming round the mountain, I’ve missed about 4 months worth of these threads and now I feel it’s too much to catch up on 😂😂😂
I'll catch you up:

Nov: I love farms! I love alpacas! 🙈
Dec: you guys know I love farms right? 🙈
New year's Day: surprise! I bought a farm! Little old me got a farm really big house, how did this happen?
Jan: brag brag brag, oh you know I love alpacas? 🙈 Surprise! Alpacas.
Feb: brag brag brag. Mural.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I've unfollowed her...utterly sick and disgusted at her. How does she get away with all this..she needs a serious intervention. She's not well...deluded. Just go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think most if us agree she can't even cope with 2 kids but given her hints and James is obviously keen to knock up Hinch with his Inch, also taking his age into account, I doubt they will wait too long 🤢 oiii oiii saveloy gwaaan my saaan! He has duck all else to do (his own choice) 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 17
If Lonnie is the age she says he is then I reckon she will be going for another 18 month age gap.

Reactions: 23
A baby nursery?? For fucks sake Sophie. Don’t. Just don’t.
View attachment 1109232
I have a feeling this time next year she'll be pregnant so the kids roughly have the same age gap and to keep herself in the "famous world" she think she lives in! Hence saying this will become a nursery.

🤣 ⛓🔗 ewww maybe having a shhpesschal adult swing and some drainage put in there too 🤢😜
Singing "I'm swingin from ma chandelierrrrrrrr"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Depends upon the reason for speech delay plus he attends a nursery class and v involved grandparents etc.
My son is exactly 3 months younger than Ronnie. He has a speech delay and will most likely be referred for Autism. He goes to a childminder, Pre school stay and play, plenty of play dates and spends all his time with his 4 year old (doesn’t shut up) sister. Unfortunately this doesn’t work for all children. Still hope he will talk eventually though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine being as miserable as she is:-

To be so insecure about your face and body that you add filters to everything and wear shapeless clothes because you're not as stick thin as you want to be.

To have no idea how to be a parent to your sons

To be married to a conniving, lazy, workshy yob of a husband

To buy a larger house, solely for instagram content, and then ruin it, room by room.

Add more animals to join the dog that you are too stupid to properly care for.

Steal ideas from friends, and words from published authors.

Not having the common decency to apologise when you are in the wrong...

Everything about this woman, her husband, and those that enable her, stinks.
Brilliant 👏

Reactions: 9
Just been and looked at the bathroom design that her mate Brad has shared.

Is it only me who (given all the space and money and freedom) would make sure there was a bath in a 3 year old’s bathroom?

Ron will only have a shower.
You’re kidding right?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh they’ll be having another when the house content dries up, let’s hope little Donald likes farm animal murals 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.