Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how that cafe she went to today can’t even be arsed to tag the correct account, despite them sharing her stories on their own, how embarrassing 🤣 you’re not all that famous in the little village of Maldon, Sophie Rose!

3CA76EBC-2A1B-4AC1-BADE-4DC5A2BDCAF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
That poor boy. Not 3 years old and has had/got 2 bedrooms with not an ‘inch’ of his own personality and likes. She clearly already has future plans for that room like he doesn’t exist. Where’s he going when he outgrows the mural that will never be painted over so turns into a playroom? Out to an annexe?
It’s supposedly another forever home. To say that about your sons bedroom before he’s even slept in there when it should be a main priority to help his adjust to a house move, it just shows how selfish she is and it’s all about her

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just been and looked at the bathroom design that her mate Brad has shared.

Is it only me who (given all the space and money and freedom) would make sure there was a bath in a 3 year old’s bathroom?

Ron will only have a shower.
They have 5 bathrooms hun so plenty of choice. Even the dog gets a shower room.👍🏼

Our children prefer showers. Youngest is 3. Less water wasted and they have the time of their lives using the squeegee on the glass. 😆

And this is the issue. It makes her pretty untouchable and she knows it! She can duck up all she likes but Gleam and Dundas really protect her... why??!! Someone needs holding accountable.
Other influencers do it better. When brands drop her, Gleam will too.

Reactions: 19
Can someone get on the blower to Nick Knowles at DIY SOS, or 60 minute makeover and get these poor kids some Paw Patrol wallpaper up and cover up that Cistine Chapel mural... pronto!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine being as miserable as she is:-

To be so insecure about your face and body that you add filters to everything and wear shapeless clothes because you're not as stick thin as you want to be.

To have no idea how to be a parent to your sons

To be married to a conniving, lazy, workshy yob of a husband

To buy a larger house, solely for instagram content, and then ruin it, room by room.

Add more animals to join the dog that you are too stupid to properly care for.

Steal ideas from friends, and words from published authors.

Not having the common decency to apologise when you are in the wrong...

Everything about this woman, her husband, and those that enable her, stinks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Notice how that cafe she went to today can’t even be arsed to tag the correct account, despite them sharing her stories on their own, how embarrassing 🤣 you’re not all that famous in the little village of Maldon, Sophie Rose!

View attachment 1109680
What the duck is a spring igloo😫honestly all this poncified pish bugs my tits🤣I’d rather just go for a chippy tbh,but then I don’t haemorrhage money like princess Sofia

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Awk thanks bubs 🥰

Iv had irrational rage about this since i seen it in the recap today, its not normal 🤣🤣🤣 im glad im with people who understand lol
I agree with bacon rolls if you like it get 😊 also makes it all the more sweet because you have actually worked hard and saved for it 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not been keeping up with this bleeping wench over the last week or so. No idea what's been going on since the plagiarising twit stole yet another heartfelt quote. Had to come and catch up after watching today's brag fest and, was that a clip of poor Ron patiently waiting in a trance for a signal to eat his chips and sausage on video? 😡
Her bedroom panelling looks absolute dog shite, but the chandeliers are gorgeous, even the mural is looking a larl bit more appealing to a toddler. Urgh, still a braggy bastard 🤢

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, what a bleeping dumb witch she is.

“We’ll never paint over it” hahahaha duck right off. As if that mural will still be on the walls in 10yrs time, bullshit. Have you asked Ron if he’s into farm animals or is that you, you overgrown bleeping child? Have you even considered that he might find the whole thing massively overwhelming? I’m damn sure I would if I was dumped in a room covered in scary trees, a shrine to my not quite dead, but will br soon dog, Henry, and I am not potentially neurodiverse.

She has zero understanding of children full stop, let alone her own kids. She is no mother. Learnt from the best I guess, good old Fiddle. Shes no mother either, clearly because I’m damn sure that if that was me, my mum and dad would of called me out about my behaviour and lack of being able to grow the duck up, a long time ago.

Just utterly staggered at her lack of basic understanding of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She's definitely credited that quote along with a photo of her dripping smugness as a🖕🏽to Eileen and Tattle ...she never had any intention of apologising and has been dropping hints all week with the lyrics in the backing music over her stories and crediting a few other quotes and mismashing various ones together so she didn't have to 🤷🏼‍♀️
Vile vile vile 💯
Even paraphrasing quotes needs referencing but Soph is always right.. Right

Reactions: 13
I’m confused - lenor as a baby can’t yet say how he wants his bedroom decorated, fair comment. However, Ron who is non-verbal has told her he wants his bedroom decorated like animal farm?
I will never not find lenor funny, cracks me up everytime 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know there’s a humanitarian crisis but here are my woolly wankers, ostentatious interiors and my chandeliers to cheer you up. ATV x

No self awareness whatsoever, the braggy cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.