Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't have the words soph because unless someone else has written it and you've stolen it ,you don't have anything in that fick little head of yours 🙄🙄🙄
Mothers in the Ukraine are doing literally everything they can to protect their children right now and you are deliberately, for the sake of your Instagram stories, putting your child in unnecessary danger and laughing about it 😢🤦🏼‍♀️
You don't deserve to have those 2 boys of yours - obviously when he's old enough, you'll put Lennie in the mix as alpaca bait too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
I hope all goes ok at the hospital 💕xx

I now have the horrible image of Fiddle and Jimbobtinyknob swinging from the poles on the four poster bed 🙈 I bet Fiddle’s an expert at pole dancing 🤢😂
Thank you she is all good. She sees paed every so often for review and stuff . autism /ADHD and epilepsy. So appointments are endless .
This image is awful isn't it I am still laughing while feeling sick the same time
😂🙈 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same chandelier as SS. Nice one Sofe, another original idea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
duck sake man - iv been saving up for this light from Olivias for MONTHS after seeing it in jamie genevieves / liza prideaux houses 😩😩😩
Its not exactly the same but close enuf, i cant bleeping get it now!!
Raging why does she waste everything 😩😩
Get it - I have no idea what your house looks like, but I guarantee it will look better than hers x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Isn't it well for some to just be able to go out for lunch on Monday. Some of us have to work, we can't all be greedy freeloaders who play around on insta all day, posting ads. She is so unrelatable. ATV x

Reactions: 36
Question.Just how many trade vans can Soph fit on her drive at one time?
Answer.Loads.
It's a busy day no wonder she can't find thetime the words for her money maker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Guys, I don’t know how this happened, the fluffy bums got into the house after I left the door open for them and destroyed all of the pallet wood and apple crate projects that my Dad and ME made. I was so upset that Jaymeh and Mumma had to take me shopping to get the best of the best furniture to replace it. The strong Maldon winds are nothing compared to these three! They know me so well that they just seem to know what to do when I want to replace something without you sheep questioning how your money is being spent.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.