Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who actually bothers getting the old laptop out to check/send emails when they can be done on the phone, sitting on a chair not the fucking dining room table 🤔 Soph a you are not quirky or funny in the slightest, in fact you’re a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Sorry for the most rushed recap in history! I wrote it while putting dinner out for wild 3 year old 🤣

Now he’s asleep so I’m pouring wine and catching up.

Poor Sophie, all these nusty trolls on tattle talking about her. The thing is Soph, if you didn’t spend your entire life telling lies we’d have nothing to talk about!

Also, have you apologised and credited Eileen yet? You might want to get on that.

• Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
The comment on Greedys post 🤣

who she gonna pray to? The gods of the manky tracksuit? The Buddha of Cuntytown?

Fuckin give me a break 🤣

• Haha
The kids range, clothing and bedding is all grey and white, it's feels like this was planned a while ago when she was all about the grey and white and its been brought out too late when she and the huns/sheep are moving away from grey. It'll have some colour added soon with yellow discount stickers 💛 lol

• Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
Don't most of Hinch's sheep decant all their stuff into labelled pretty plastic bottles ? So a new lid on a Fairy bottle is pretty much irrelevant as they'll just pour it straight into something else creating more waste anyway!

• Haha
The similarities between her and Katie Price are off the scale

1. The house she won’t be able to keep in a couple of years time
2. The animals that she won’t bother with and will suffer
3. The surgery 😂
4. The white marching powder
5. Cashing in on child’s disability…

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Didn't end up taking her kids swimming then nah? Or did Jamie and fiddle take them, and Soph sat home?? Prob

All that for a 2 year old who doesn't even need his own bafffffruuummmm. PaFFFetic

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Guuyssch..does anyone rememeber last year, smallknob filling the dishwasher after they had nachos - and they wer having a debate about wether you need to soak stuff in washing up liquid before you put it into the dishawasher, or not? smallknob says 'yes you always soak stuff first' but she was saying no!! You dont need to!! as the 'fairy platinum ' dishwasher tablets are so good, there is no need!! (AD obviously)

Sooooo......you have a dishwasher......and you NEVER soak anything before you put it in there......so why in THE FUCKKK DO YOU NEED 2 GIANT PLASTIC BOTTLES OF FUCKING UPSIDE DOWN FAIRY LIQUID 🤯 oooft honestly im going for a lie down my heed is bursting with her 😖😖

• Haha
  • Heart

Katiec

Also, has she just plagiarised someone else? Just because you put “quote” marks doesn’t make it ok. You need to credit the source!!!

• Heart

Cocochanel13

I wonder if In 10 years time she will come out with a magazine deal “mrs hinch breaks free from controlling house husband.. she never really wanted to be a cleaner” … read more on page 6/7 😩😂😂

• Haha
So this morning she could barely cope we the war breaking out and not knowing what to say. This afternoon we’re looking at her DOGS bedroom. I know we’ve got to get on with life but she can’t think that’s appropriate?

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
So at not even 3 years old Ronnie is going to wash and bathe in his own bathroom, Lennie is going to wash and bathe in his own bathroom? No sharing and playing together at Bath time like kids do?

They’re going to be in proper grown up bathrooms done to the Grinch’s taste? Never mind the extra water used and the cost of heating it as well as litres of chemicals to clean them. Just absurd.

Alpacayourbags

Verrrry long time lurker. But the last few days have prompted me to comment

“Mrs Hinch” was a career choice carefully orchestrated to achieve maximum wealth with minimal input.

Jamienojoblittleknobskinnytracksuitslob has created a moneymaking caricature that is Mrs Hinch and with the help of a couple of thousand sheep and a hefty credit card bill for bots the money and gifts and advertising deals started flowing in.

I genuinely believe that in the beginning the “cute”naming of the cloffs The Hinch hauls etc etc etc were all part of a grand plan and little old Sofa from Maldona enjoyed the game. But as the money started to flow the chavs didn’t know how to handle it. Hence the flash motors, The gruesome extension and the ridiculous spending on items never to be seen again RIP Polly, bouncy castle, ride on digger et al

We’ve now arrived at a point where the money is the scaffolding but the building has no foundations. It’s a precarious situation.Sofa. Judging by today’s shit show no longer wants to be Mrs Hinch cleaning lady. But multiple advertising deals means she has to continue churning out content on insta so we are subjected to the lunacy we’ve just witnessed.

In order to maintain 2 houses. Completely and unnecessarily renovate one ( why not just buy one that didn’t require gutting and rebuilding 🤷‍♀️) And pay the upkeep on the woolly wankers. We are going to be subjected to more stroppy #ads

Sofa this was your career choice. It made you and your chavtastic husband very wealthy. If you don’t like it. Do what the rest of us do when a job is making you Ill PACK IT IN

Oh and This tread on tattle is a gossip page. We discuss you. Just like women all over the world do. We gossip. Shit happens. If you don’t like it don’t look. Each and every single person is entitled to an opinion. Free speech is still allowed. I’m fairly certain you’re being discussed in knitting groups across the country after today’s vertical worm and Kevin and Perry tantrum. Even the sheep must be scratching their arses after that performance. Hopefully not on their polished tables tho.
as my dear departed nana would say “eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves “ (proverb author unknown)

I’m sick to death of these millionaire influencers crying woe is me.

If it’s that bad fuck off you won’t be missed.
If you need the money get a proper job
Keep your kids off insta. There is nothing more precious than a child. But there are a lot of grubby people out there who are scary as fuck.
If your privacy is so important stop bragging about your house. Jeeze I live in Yorkshire and I know where your house is 🤦‍♀️
Walk your fat smug mutt
Apologise to Eileen
Annnnnd nobody cares about the woolly wankers crunching on carrots

Rant over
Climbs off soap box and skunks off back into the lurking area
Edited typos
Whilst I agree with almost everything you said here, make no mistake these 2 worked in sales, I work in sales and anyone that works in sales is extremely astute and smart when it come to money 💰 this is all building up to something she has something big in the pipeline, she's never done cleaning videos where her whole self is on show only ever her hand, she's preparing herself for TV. Also I have noticed lately she has started doing more eco cleaning ie bicarb of soda, vinegar etc . . . I'm waiting for my bingo

Is it just me that feels like Jamie hates those bastards as much as us? You never see him interacting with them or posting about them. They're very obviously her little obsession and I get the feeling he's been against them from the get-go. I wouldn't be surprised if they argue about them a lot. Especially when she's so irresponsible with they children around them. And now it seems like she's going to be letting them into the house.
Honestly I predict by the end of 2022 either the Llamas will be going or it'll be Mrs ex-Hinch after Jamie has had enough of her being such a fucking idiot about the safety of their children and the house is destroyed by those llamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Babybail93

VIP Member
Who else watches Eastenders? I love that they’ve made Kim an influencer and keep showing her begging for freebies, in true influencer style. Just need them to mention Hinch again now 😂

• Haha

Jojo75

Wtf have I just watched? I have never seen anyone look so weird and awkward whilst doing their cleaning. I actually have second hand embarrassment. Also why is she sitting on her dining table with her feet up answering emails when she has about a gazillion chairs in her house and garden. She’s a right knob

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"the paint looks a grey mushroom but also an oat, it just depends what filter I use" is what you should of said

It's unreal how much she's changed her style. I muchhhhhh prefer this style but her sheep must be rinsing the loan company, poor cunts

• Haha
  • Wow

Fartycat

12.5kg horse carrots - £3
12.5kg Morrisons carrot batons - £32.75

Saving of £29.75 there Hinch, which I'm sure any charity would be grateful for.
Mind you, I still think the fuzzy feckers shouldn't have so many treats. Still, you'll find that out when you get a humungous vet bill.

• Wow
  • Haha