Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No you dick, your stories this morning haven’t made me smile, it’s actually really quite distressed me.
Normally I see the things you do and think you tit, but today, today is different. Seeing those bastards follow Ronnie when nobody is near him, knowing they can run fast, knowing how high they jump. That poor baby could get a head injury he couldn’t recover from just so you can pretend you are on a farm. So no I’m not smiling

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
It may have been said already but why does she feel the need to move to a huge house and dub it ‘Hinch Farm’. Greyskull was totally adequate for a family of 4 (and their dog - even the size of him!). Why not invest £1m into their babies futures instead? I mean I know it kind of is as they would eventually end up with it providing she can actually maintain a house that size during her eventual downfall but why not do something more worthy. The house they have is perfectly fine? She didn’t need Alpacas ffs especially ones she has no idea how to care for. Why can’t she be humble?!
I just read through #500 and I’m shocked. I knew she was an absolute twat before but some of the things I’ve seen are beyond words!
‘tend Farm isn’t actually loads bigger than Greyskull in terms of practical space.

Yes downstairs is bigger - there’s space for a playroom rather than Ron being shoved behind the sofa - but it’s only got one more bedroom.
If they do have any more children (please god no) what will they do? Kick Henry out, or make the kids share? (I have no problem with children sharing a room! But I can’t imagine Hinch wanting that)

She likes the land garden and the fact there’s a big gate at the front, but what else does it really offer them?

There were so many other houses around Maldon, bigger and better than they have bought, for less money. It doesn’t make any sense why they had to have that one.

I mean, just look at what you can get for what they paid for the new house!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's defo rented the pool out so it's only her and her weird fam like SS always does cos they're just too famous to share a pool with scruffs like us real working people. Or Jamie will take the boys in and fiddle will have her hand up his arsehole and she'll be sat watching

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Elle055

I did an @Andioooop
Figured this is what Christmas will look like once the Maldon Three have inevitably taken over and everyone else is confined to Ron's bedroom for the rest of time.
1646660674285.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
Gunky lids ffs.
War is breaking out and shes worried about a gunky lid. Give it a wipe with Trevor or whatever your cloths are called. Simple

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Cleaningnothinching

I'm curious to find out how many tattlers actually used to like hinch but turned?
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
It was actually my brother who told me about Mrs Hinch 😂 and so off I went to follow her on Instagram, just before she announced her pregnancy with Ronnie. 2018 was a rough year for me, and I moved out of my parents home and into my own flat that year. Initially thought she was a bit nutty but almost endearing.

Was keen to get tips on how to properly clean my own home, without using 5billion antibacterial wipes like I did at university 🙈 joined the Fb groups and genuinely found some of it helpful (admittedly, not the ketchup in tinfoil to get rid of rust 😂🤫)

Can’t remember where or when I first came across tattle, think it was probably in a troll post in early 2019 and I had a nosey and I’ll be honest, I saw some of the ‘harsher’ (now realise they were totally justified!!) comments and was a little put off but also didn’t reallyy see what the huge deal was cos even then it was obvious people were just sick of her bullshit.

Like lots of you here, I have pretty severe anxiety- was trying to find ways to ground myself. Paint by numbers, reading etccc and someone bought me her activity journal. Parts of it seemed ridiculous but equally the colour in pages and making goal lists etc did calm me, especially as we were in lockdown and I was shielding alone and didn’t see anyone or leave the flat for months.

BUT when Jimbob ‘grab the other jug, off to the garage for a tug’ posted that story of being betrayed bs and she disappeared for days on end, I became fully invested in tattle and realised that a lot of you were simply articulating exactly what I was thinking.

She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake. Yeah sometimes things are said that make me wince a bit and *almost* feel bad for her. But then I remember how she drew in people like me - same age, potentially living in their first home, wracked with anxiety, and slowly just manipulated us. And then I don’t feel bad at all.

Times are changing whether she likes it or not - and even if it doesn’t bring a whole new host of former 🐑 to tattle, I do believe that eventually she will be left sitting on the bones of her arse.

atv xxx

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
Tattlers going to MHMMDI and causing shit is no better than huns coming here and causing shit.

It just confirms their opinions of this site, and that’s not what it’s about.
Came to say the exact same thing. If you don’t want ‘sheep’ here then don’t be a hypocrite and go and be a tattler over there. Let them be. Hinch is the problem not them. Keep it on tattle.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Don’t follow the greedy one. Just read her wiki to get a bit of insight. Sounds like another delight 😳

I can’t see Pinch’s comment on Greedy’s woe is me post? Saw a screenshot on the last thread. She’s actually preaching about “vile websites” taking innocent lives with everything that is going on in the world right now!???????!? WHAT!?

I was laughing at her today but now she’s pissed me off again. There’s a very valid reason as to why she has 521 threads on here. Fuck the whole lot of them 🖕🏼 I hope and pray Instagram gets cancelled one day so these bottom feeders can fuck off into obscurity 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I used to watch Hinch in the beginning, not because I liked her but because some of her cleaning hacks were actually quite good

For me the realisation that she never did one single giveaway despite being gifted more things that she could possibly use. She never used her platform for good. She was greedy and selfish.

Lots of influencers (I would say nearly all the other major ones) do give aways with brand partners or raise money for charities. I have never seen Hinch give anything back to her sheep or do anything that doesn’t benefit her and her pocket.

I don’t like to comment on her appearance or her children, for me it’s her absolute greediness and selfishness that makes me dislike her so intently

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Right now I’m standing at my back door, coffee in hand, watching my 3 year old and my dog both running around the garden with a football.

My garden is probably smaller than her ‘secret’ garden. It’s more mud than grass at the moment, and it’s far from insta-worthy, but the thing I love about it is that it’s completely safe and enclosed for my young child, and for the dog too.

I can’t imagine having a toddler and not being able to let them run around in their own outside space, for fear of a fucking llama pronking at them! It’s so completely ridiculous.

• Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I've said it before, but I wouldn't care if social media platforms didn't allow anonymous accounts (although this lot in reality would as bye-bye bots!) or if vile exposing the truth websites were banned IF we get to set up a proper Trust Pilot style review/feedback site for the instashammers, a proper and effective regulator that deals with lies, misreprentations, protected the exploited kids of this lot and dealt with their 'bad and hateful behaviour', and social media platforms removed the ability for them to delete comments that weren't quite clearly just abusive so that they are held accountable and any shit exposed! But of course not, they don't really want true Social Media change.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
They're disgusting and know just how to play the sheep, funny how hinch and Charlotte only comment on the 'they say I'm ugly and fat' but leave out the real reasons they have threads on here!!!
I don’t agree with messaging someone on their instagram account

No one has to come on here and read the comments

As for Miss Greedy I can understand people feel aggrieved towards her as her ex partner swindled people out of a lot money, she says she wasn’t involved which may be true, but then people see her making quite a lot of money ( not just a little bit as she says on her post which gives the impression of £20 here and there)
So much money in fact that she can buy her dream house and completely renovate it, all this is alongside freebies and her own clothing range. So people look at that and think “ hang on you managed to avoid a financial scandal but instead of keeping a low profile here you are cashing in” and some people will voice their disapproval 🤷‍♀️

then we have Mrs Hinch who has managed to convince people she just sort of ‘fell’ into her cleaning empire and that her background in Sales had nothing to do with it, and after convincing people she was their best mate and increasing Zofloras profit margin 1000% she has now just purchased a mansion with many acres and lives a very comfortable life thanks to her army of hinchers, and she also enjoys many freebies and a clothing range and also a household goods range

Then we have PTWM chipping in, she is also under a cloud due to donations that people feel have been misappropriated, she’s managed, again thanks to her fans to buy her house and lives a life of freebies galore

and don’t get me started on those grifters The Inghams

the problem with social media is if you put yourself out there people are going to have an opinion on everything from your toes to the top of your head

and the thing so many of us are completely utterly sick of is big companies gifting stuff to the likes of Greedy, Hinch and PTWM who can afford to buy the stuff unlike many of their followers

tattle is a choice you can ignore tattle and if people are sending you horrible dm’s then disable the comments section on your videos and block people

If tattle is closed down then close down twitter and tik tok and all the other public forums where people feel they can comment without censor

oh and if Hinch and PTWM and Miss Greedy can hand on heart say they have NEVER said anything horrible about anyone ever ….well I’m afraid I don’t believe you

• Heart

choccychops

Chatty Member
I started to follow Grinch after my daughter recommended Elbow Grease during a B&M trip...she said Mrs Hinch uses it. I asked “who the heck is Hinch?” and my brainwashed daughter persuaded me to join the cult 😂. I did find her mildly amusing at first and I did buy Zoflora for the first time during the lockdown and doused every surface in it in an effort to keep Covid at bay. It didn’t take long though and I got bored of watching Ronnie filling Henrys bowl and that fat mutt being put to bed in his own room 🙄. Then boredom turned to anger at how she is single handedly poisoning the planet with so many cleaning products. I started to realise that she was just one big advert and probably didn’t even use half the things she mentioned....and don’t get me started on all that plastic! Reading the comments from her followers made me question my own sanity...was it only me who felt like I did about her? Everyone else seemed to adore her.
Then one night I can’t remember what triggered it but I actually typed in google } “ I hate Mrs Hinch” 😂....low and behold what came up on my screen!
So I came to tattle...lurked and laughed for a while then decided to jump in and I’m so glad I did.You will be pleased to hear I have also persuaded my daughter to leave the cult of Hinch. 😂

PS I do still buy Elbow Grease....it is good!🤣

• Haha

omg123ha

Get a grip hinch you are not sharing these stories to make people smile in the middle of a crisis… you are sharing because you are obliged to in your “job” and you get a buzz out of showing everyone what you’ve got. Don’t act like a martyr like you are sharing this to help the masses. Cannot stand people like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 45