Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is why isn’t all that shit getting packed up??
Why dust then put it all back out
Why isn’t it being packed away to the new house
It’s all so fucking weird and the sheep fall for it every dam time!!!!

P.s she also looks like a giant grinch

Reactions: 56

Erica24

Chatty Member
Hi Soph, no you haven't made me smile this morning, in fact I have just raised a safeguarding referral to Essex Social Services against you for child endangerment. Have a good day.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Carrots again. Literally just gave my phone the biggest eye roll ever.

Bite her Roy, BITE HHHEERRR

• Haha
Reactions: 55
If your job is affecting your mental health that badly, then take steps to leave it. Hell, I’ve done it more than once and I’m now lucky enough to have a job that I love. No one should have to work in a situation that is mentally crippling them.
Your mental health is more important than all the money in the world. Or at least it should be 🤨

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I thought the same. Don't make it so obvious that you're one of us fat hens. If I'm honest, hope that makes sense, all the vest!!View attachment 1105867
If people continue to post over on MHMMDI we will get an influx of huns over here stirring up shit.

I get it, I do. It’s hard not to post because a lot of them on there are #bekond #jealous etc and the urge to put them straight is strong but protect yourself, they won’t hesitate in trying to doxx you. I just sit and roll my eyes at them.

• Heart

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
“Leaving Ronnie with the alpacas fills us with fear 😡 Probably why Hinch didn’t win mum of the year.”

credit: @myself 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
The naughty llama keeps walking into my shed uninvited. So instead of putting him out immediately I’ll reward him with some carrots. That will teach him not to do it again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Her movements are so exaggerated and abnormal. Like, Charlie Chaplin’s slapstick style to convey meaning in silent movies. But all that she is conveying here is desperation and that she is not ok. The head bobble as she turns the corner there 😳 And the gretal grimace. She has become Gretal, and like many of us said, Gretal was the “real” Sofa when she got fed up with the persona of Mrs Hinch. It’s like art imitating life imitating losing the plot. It’s not funny. It’s disturbing.

That said, have you apologized to Eileen and everyone that you’ve plagiarized in this thing you yourself call your “career” Hinch? You’ll sleep better if you do the right thing. And won’t need to resort to these antics to distract in an attempt to maintain your precarious hold on those who still follow you.

(edit typo)

Last edited:

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I'm curious to find out how many tattlers actually used to like hinch but turned? Back in the beginning I used to think she was great, her content was good with all the cleaning, hinch hauls etc and she seemed genuine but she ended up really grating on me. Her lies became obvious, her content got bland and dont get me started on the way she pronounces words and her erratic, twitchy behaviour. One thing that really got to me in the early days was when she would just disappear for days without a word. I found it strange because she sucked so many people in as she was really likeable but then would just randomly dissappear. It felt like her deadly silence was to encourage the hunz to really worry that something bad had happened. Then she would pop back up like nothing had happened or with some lame excuse.
I had a love/hate feeling towards her for a long time. I actually unfollowed her after a while cos she was annoying but followed her again when I found out she was pregant with Lonnie as I was pregnant at the same time. I've only just unfollowed her again recently but for good this time as so many things she has done leaves me just thinking wtf and I definitely do not like her now. Hinch farm and bloody alpacas have cemented that for me. I can't relate to her at all anymore.

I'm glad I found you guys cos I was sort of left confused as to why I didn't like her but the stuff I've read on here has made me realise I had genuine reasons why and that she is just a massive fraud.
Could we do a poll to see if people used to be a fan and turned or if they just never genuinely liked her? Dont know why I want to know but guess I'm just curious to see if its not just me that felt like this. I wouldn't know how to set a poll up cos I'm new here (long time lurker but new to posting) and I'm still learning guyz but if someone could do it then I would really blooming luv it guyzz.

I'm thankyou in advance.
I've only been here maybe two, three weeks? I used to like her. I liked watching her clean because my executive dysfunction stopped me from cleaning my own house 🙈 I had to ignore during my second pregnancy Nov 19 - July 2020 as she was making me feel awful. And oh my god I've just remembered I messaged to tell her that I still really liked her but I was unfollowing as she was making me anxious 🙈 christ. What a bellend I was! Fooled into the 'you're all my friends' act 🤦🏻‍♀️

And I was gently enjoying content right up until the alpacas arrived, but had noticed that cleaning content had gone way down. Then I ended up discovering Tattle when Carrie Hope Fletcher split up with her boyf, found all the threads, found thread 500 and felt such a twat for being taken in by her.

And here I am. Two weeks and already had a thought immortalised by the wonderful @Andioooop

And, I've always hated bloody Gretel. In my head, Hinch looks like Gretel permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Picklelily

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch: I will never ever use Wayfair again after they tried to rip you all off

Also Mrs Hinch: My new chandelier is from Wayfair guyshhh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Good Morning Non-Hunnnzzz! 🐔🍿❤
Hope everyone is ok.

'Tis Sunday, Mummazz roast din dins day or maybe anuvver weekly trip to the feartaah?

Still no apology for Eileen after over a week, just embarrassing manic failed "comedy" cleaning attempts, tend mess, carrots, Woolly Wankers, Bragging, Weeping Al's Wanky Workshop, #Ads, carrots, cackling, furious tap wanking, Splinter furnitchaah, #Ads & more fucking carrots! She laaaves it guyyyssch! 🥴

Happy Sunday xx
& to Hinch ......
you-madam-are-a-cunt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
In regards to her comment on “miss greedys” post.. sorry but you can’t call tattle ‘these websites’ bullying or trolling. If someone is repeatedly sending you nasty messages/comments etc then yes that is trolling HOWEVER searching your own name online and finding a discussion forum is not trolling. If you don’t like it then don’t look. Simple.

ps also not trolling when it’s all truth.
"If you dont like it dont look at it hunnaay" - mrs.hinch

See how easy that was to credit sopha 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Foxes are a bit of a nuisance in Maldon.Wouldn't call them domesticated but they are bold even in daylight(as are the rats)but enough about the hinch family.
She goes wrong cos she lets Henry exercise himself.If she walked with him she'd spot the imminent head role and stop him.
6D859B23-4973-4B3A-9279-EFD785D60D76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Even RoyOiOi and the Woolly Wankers are bored of Sopha….

Weepy Al…. AKA Sir Tom Jones sing-a-like has taught them a new song 🤭

(Volume needed) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

cosytoes

You are with your people here! Don’t lurk ❤
Unfortunately I have a real job not a tend one. So it takes me hours to keep up with you nusty trolls. But I do enjoy reading the comments. But by the time I’ve caught up we’ve normally moved on 10 pages and my comments are out of date 🤣😂. I’ve been around a while tho. I do miss Shadys acerbic wit. If the Eileen v Hinch hits the papers I do hope we welcome back some missing tattlers.
Settling in with my crunky snacks and cheerleading pom-poms. 🎵 come on Eileen. 🎵 Dexy’s midnight runners 1982

• Heart
Reactions: 51