Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. That's one thing I know my kids know, their dad is so unbelievably hard working, I'm hard working. We have the life we have because of US.
Hinch and Inch can't possibly be proud of how they've gotton to where they are now? By manipulating people. I wouldn't trade my life for theirs.

Tbh though and this might be harsh but her kids, as lovely and cute as they are, they will grow up being spoilt little brats the older they get because their mum is and they'll follow her Footsteps. They'll listen to her in the background. Ronnies not even 3 yet and has 10 designer coats for duck sake, they throw money at them to make them happy when actually love is enough. It'll bite them on the arse, and I'm living for it.

Shambles of a family.
Oh I’ve said that all along. They’re lovely now, but with them two cretins dragging them up they will be vile adults

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally agree with you on this one. It happened once before when another lady called her out. I don’t understand why it does get swept under the carpet but I do hope this time the lady does take it further.

Hinch won’t apologise for not crediting Eileen because she’s sticking to her story of “my friend sent me that quote in a text.” 😉 She thinks because she doesn’t follow the page that she can’t be accused of copying something that she claims she had never seen/read in the first place. The other reason she won’t apologise is because there are many people that won’t be aware of this situation so she won’t want to highlight what she has done on her own page and risk other people turning on her. Sopha has done this numerous times and it always gets swept under the rug. I have a feeling this incident will be no different 😡

Reactions: 14
Oh I’ve said that all along. They’re lovely now, but with them two cretins dragging them up they will be vile adults
I dread....... Here's Jamie telling his toddler who's barely walking to go for the other jug. Statue or not he clearly doesn't understand consent and its not a good lesson for a child. What chance do their kids have? Really... It's sad. They deserve a better upbringing.

Reactions: 30
Surely her management have either blackmailed the newspapers with her mental health or paid them off? how she gets away with this tit is beyond me especially when there's articles flying round with "this celebrity went to the shop today" 🥴 hoping Eileen pushes this further and sues. disgusting woman shes just making herself look more of an idiot by pretending nothing is going on!
I just think she isn’t famous enough for the press to care about her. People like Trollomon and recognisable by a large proportion of the population. Hinch on the other hand is only known by the fans.

Reactions: 35
I just think she isn’t famous enough for the press to care about her. People like Trollomon and recognisable by a large proportion of the population. Hinch on the other hand is only known by the fans.
Agreed, and when she IS in the press its indirectly such as "mrs.hinch FANS love this cleaning product" blah blah blah

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She clearly cant cook why can't lazy Jamie take over!! And poor boy has dog tit bags on his wellies

• Haha
I've seen it all now, playing ball with the furry fuckers, go and play with your children you head 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Exactly. That's one thing I know my kids know, their dad is so unbelievably hard working, I'm hard working. We have the life we have because of US.
Hinch and Inch can't possibly be proud of how they've gotton to where they are now? By manipulating people. I wouldn't trade my life for theirs.

Tbh though and this might be harsh but her kids, as lovely and cute as they are, they will grow up being spoilt little brats the older they get because their mum is and they'll follow her Footsteps. They'll listen to her in the background. Ronnies not even 3 yet and has 10 designer coats for duck sake, they throw money at them to make them happy when actually love is enough. It'll bite them on the arse, and I'm living for it.

Shambles of a family.
Exactly, family tradition, like mother like daughter.🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Raining at grey hinch towers but magically blue sky and dry patio up the road at tend farm 🤨

Reactions: 25
They don't like the ball lol! The things creep me out more day by day 😂 poor Henry is disgraceful he need to go on a diet

Who bothers making pancakes when you’ve already bought a load? Bore off chef Sopha with your undeclared kitchen shite ads.
Trust simple soph to be perfectly imperfect at making pancakes 🥱 she's just so relatable isn't she guyshhh 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find the alpacas really creepy. To have those 3 running around my garden would set my nerves off.

What is that friggin music over the llamas? Subliminal message?
Notice their names have all been abbreviated now🤣🤣🦙🦙🐐
A5F2C92D-426C-4D24-B148-1EFA0FED6F48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.