Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching that Ostrich woman on TikTok. Her Alpaca just spat in her face and booted her.

I can’t wait for Hinch to get a hoof to the tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Jamie needs a proper job. If it wasn't for his wife and her income, he'd be claiming dole. Get a JOB you BUM
I think he has a job. He’s the ‘manager’ or enabler of Mrs Hinch. He’s the desperado sales manager that’s touted this whole idea. So I think he sits in his trackers counting the cash and doing the deals oi oi saveloy!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find the alpacas really creepy. To have those 3 running around my garden would set my nerves off.
Yes me too... I feel like I'd be scared to go outside the door for worrying the 3 of them would be waiting behind a hedge to ambush me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely her management have either blackmailed the newspapers with her mental health or paid them off? how she gets away with this tit is beyond me especially when there's articles flying round with "this celebrity went to the shop today" 🥴 hoping Eileen pushes this further and sues. disgusting woman shes just making herself look more of an idiot by pretending nothing is going on!
I don’t get it either - they are happy to cover stories regarding her products, cleaning, her boys, her home, her reason for moving, but not a plagiarism row with another author with photographic evidence of the spat! Please make it make sense!

OK so she literally wasted ingredients to do the pancake content for Instagram.... Then gave the kids a shop bought pancake. Makes sense 👍🏻
Next ‘best selling’ book from the aufaaa
‘How to be a wasteful tit’ da book of lishhhtss

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See I think he's the mastermind and always has been. That's why it often doesn't work coz she's playing a part he has written. Not sure why people can't see they're cunning not necessarily intelligent but sly and manipulative. Convinced planned out few years ago including the houses. I know a lot will say no because they only see what's at face value.
Snap. Me too!

Reactions: 6
I am the title winner. I'm fank oo you nusty crunking snak eating trolls.
And I thank my night shift for allowing me the time to type it.

Now to catch up.
Hinch my lovely you need less milk in that prepackaged pancake mix you're using. Better still and easier make it from scratch.

• Heart
I’m in Maldon, my dogs had to be ‘pushed’ out this morning because of the rain! Looks like it’s in for the day!
If she can lie about the day she’s filmed pretending it’s today, she’s capable of lying about anything and everything - sums her up - what a lying twit and waste of space she is

Have you guysch noticed when she shows these pre records of the Maldon 3 she doesn't actually say 'this is where I am right now'. For example this morn it's "I've introduced them to their ball". She doesn't say when...sneaky. Its implied it's now but she doesn't SAY it is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think he has a job. He’s the ‘manager’ or enabler of Mrs Hinch. He’s the desperado sales manager that’s touted this whole idea. So I think he sits in his trackers counting the cash and doing the deals oi oi saveloy!
I'd be ashamed of him if I was his mum😒

Reactions: 9
Are her pancakes tit because she can't even use the premade stuff correctly? Or because her pans are tit and not non-stick at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
in wales we have an alpaca walk (Alpaca My Boots) they live on a working family farm,you can feed them, smooth them and walk them by halters.

my Niece went to one on the weekend with her friends family.

when she went to hold the alpacas lead to walk him he Spat aggressively at her and it spooked her.

She ended up walking one with her friend.

the owners did tell them before hand that the alpacas might spit even though they have been handled by humans since they were born.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.