Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron is so cute!
but I can’t help thinking that they’ve stuffed that bin bag with Tesco Hinch tat. Need to get it out the house somehow 😂 best use for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The more I think about this the more it could be true, but then I genuinely don’t know if Inch has got that kind of brainpower. Someone posted in an earlier thread that his sales role was more of a middle man and not true sales, so unless he’s hiding something (nothing is safe where tattle is involved 😂) then I don’t think he could be the mastermind. Love the idea, just think the reality is we’re talking about Inch ‘Oi oi saveloy, blesserart’ here 😂
Either it's a management company they are using or his oi oi is a persona to appeal to lower end of market. All people like to feel smug and that other people are thick. It's one of the reasons Stacey Solomon used the playing dumb angle. I refuse to believe it just happened as she's not really interesting or glamorous to hold such interest and marketing power without either a management team or Inch being the 'brains" . In marketing terms anxiety ✅ housewife ✅ Kids✅Inlaws✅New build home✅low end products✅Little old me ✅ If it's all a fluke I'll eat one of her pancakes 🤢🤣😂

Reactions: 23
Guyssshhhh !
Should mural Guy redo the room and draw bins and a tip?!
Seriously, you can keep a room cute and have some trucks painted / or trucks stickers on the wall, a truck shaped bed, and some fun furniture !
Given how happy the boy looks today - she should definitely have gone with something for Ronnie, not for Instagram.
selfish twit

3009B8E2-1C61-426B-841E-6D61574BDE2F.jpeg

Theres also a lot of people out there that would prefer to work 12 hr shifts and keep their morals!

Sorry but your always indirectly sticking up for them. Since another poster pointed it out, I keep noticing it.

Although I do agree with you about the whole thing being planned.
Yes I'm Fiddle 🤣😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ron is so cute!
but I can’t help thinking that they’ve stuffed that bin bag with Tesco Hinch tat. Need to get it out the house somehow 😂 best use for it.
She’s so thick it’s probably full of more plastic bags for the toddlers to play with

• Haha
Her pancakes didn’t go to plan because she didn’t add her usual ingredients broccoli, shop bought grated cheese & herbs, they would of been perfect if she added those.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
See I think he's the mastermind and always has been. That's why it often doesn't work coz she's playing a part he has written. Not sure why people can't see they're cunning not necessarily intelligent but sly and manipulative. Convinced planned out few years ago including the houses. I know a lot will say no because they only see what's at face value.
Oh I agree it's been planned for years, they know what they are doing, but he still needs a job because he does nothing, how isn't he bored out of his head. He does nothing on Instagram. He has no team, no ads, no brand deals, nothing. He has no jobs outside of Instagram. I mean look at SS and Joe, both twats but atleast Joe is his own person with his own jobs outside of her Instagram.
Jamie sits and home and does literally nothing. He's a bum and is happily sponging off of his wife thinking he's too good to go get a normal job. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh yeah send an infant off with a massive bleeping plastic bag into a room full of other infants… really safe you dick. And encourage that kid to PLAY WITH THE PLASTIC BAG?!?!?!?!?!
How can someone have so little a clue?!! 🤬🤬🤬
I know and people wonder why I and others mention SS, the woman needs guidance in safe childcare. Thank goodness for the nursery staff

Reactions: 9
I accidentally listened with sound on. It sounds tinny. Like she’s done a voice over after filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Theres also a lot of people out there that would prefer to work 12 hr shifts and keep their morals!

Sorry but your always indirectly sticking up for them. Since another poster pointed it out, I keep noticing it.

Although I do agree with you about the whole thing being planned.
I’ve noticed it aswell😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guyssshhhh !
Should mural Guy redo the room and draw bins and a tip?!
Seriously, you can keep a room cute and have some trucks painted / or trucks stickers on the wall, a truck shaped bed, and some fun furniture !
Given how happy the boy looks today - she should definitely have gone with something for Ronnie, not for Instagram.
selfish twit

View attachment 1095363
But that wouldn’t fit with the Hinch Farm narrative. It’d have to be the Hinch Household Waste & Recycling Centre. It does have a certain ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I agree it's been planned for years, they know what they are doing, but he still needs a job because he does nothing, how isn't he bored out of his bored. He does nothing on Instagram. He has no team, no ads, no brand deals, nothing. He has no jobs outside of Instagram. I mean look at SS and Joe, both twats but atleast Joe is his own person with his own jobs outside of her Instagram.
Jamie sits and home and does literally nothing. He's a bum and is happily sponging off of his wife thinking he's too good to go get a normal job. It's pathetic.
With only tend friends😉🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon he has got one. He's been MIA for a while, only popping up evenings, weekends and the odd weekday. My theory is they've clearly spunked a lot more money "renovating" that house than planned and possibly their accountant has warned them that they can't sustain their lifestyle for long if he doesn't bring in some regular income. Just a theory though!
Possibly!! but I don't believe Sophie will let him, he can't possibly be out of her sight. But I don't think he would get a job, maybe a silent partner in something? but not a job where you're not in charge and you're equal to everyone else... He definitely thinks he's too famous, he's too arrogant.. He would be happy on a reality show hence why they tried to do towie but they got rejected. I can see a reality show coming tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.