Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie needs a proper job. If it wasn't for his wife and her income, he'd be claiming dole. Get a JOB you BUM
See I think he's the mastermind and always has been. That's why it often doesn't work coz she's playing a part he has written. Not sure why people can't see they're cunning not necessarily intelligent but sly and manipulative. Convinced planned out few years ago including the houses. I know a lot will say no because they only see what's at face value.

Reactions: 31
I’ve just realised the reasons for the emphasis on feeding the kids posts despite being the worlds worst cook!

She spotted a fad on Instagram didn’t she, albeit a dated one, something that costs money and she wants a cut of. Keep your eyes peeled for hinch brand bamboo plates in Tesco soon guyyysh. I just love bamboo so much guyyysh like she’s invented them. They’ll be £15 a pop too (to start with 😂)

Her career and life is literally defined by searching for what’s trending! Talk about living your life one step behind the rest of the world! What a way to live your life. Have an original thought for once!

Reactions: 24
Jamie needs a proper job. If it wasn't for his wife and her income, he'd be claiming dole. Get a JOB you BUM
I reckon he has got one. He's been MIA for a while, only popping up evenings, weekends and the odd weekday. My theory is they've clearly spunked a lot more money "renovating" that house than planned and possibly their accountant has warned them that they can't sustain their lifestyle for long if he doesn't bring in some regular income. Just a theory though!

The way she says PayNcaKesssssssssss! 🤮 and apologise for prowling foreign autism accounts and stealing their quotes hoping nobody will notice. You melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who bothers making pancakes when you’ve already bought a load? Bore off chef Sopha with your undeclared kitchen shite ads.
Sophie when it’s mentioned on tattle a day or so before, but she’s not read here since Bin manz favourite thing was diggers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some strict Montessori families don't believe in reading (a lot of) fiction books to young children. Any kind of reading is great. Our children love those Usborne/facts books.

I am laughing that she has trying to push the Ronz lovez farms narrative but his favourite book is about recycling/trucks. Probably because he is at the tip more than the tend farm. 🙊

View attachment 1095294
Admittedly, I know next to nothing about Montessori parenting but that just seems wild to me! I can't imagine life without stories and fiction, but then we are a family of avid readers. I'm doubtful that Hinch has much sticking power to go with one style of parenting like that though, she's too fad-led.

Edited shite grammar.

Reactions: 19
I’ve just realised the reasons for the emphasis on feeding the kids posts despite being the worlds worst cook!

She spotted a fad on Instagram didn’t she, albeit a dated one, something that costs money and she wants a cut of. Keep your eyes peeled for hinch brand bamboo plates in Tesco soon guyyysh. I just love bamboo so much guyyysh like she’s invented them. They’ll be £15 a pop too (to start with 😂)

Her career and life is literally defined by searching for what’s trending! Talk about living your life one step behind the rest of the world! What a way to live your life. Have an original thought for once!
This is what I mean by Inch being the mastermind. That was what he did to create Mrs Hinch character to study trends. No I don't think it's boring etc Pretty sure lots of people currently doing 12hr shifts etc to pay the gas bill would rather have the life of Inch. Edit the life of Inch with the £££ without Hinch tho not sure many could put up with the earache he must get😃

Reactions: 12
Oh come on now, why??? She's too extra sometimes, in a bad way.
Nothing she does makes sense. Put the phone down sofa love, you haven't recovered from the weekend. Take the rest of the year off and seek help.

Reactions: 22
So it's been a standard few days in Hinch land then. Steal someone else's work, claim it as your own, get called out, shift the blame, go on a blocking spree (of your own fans!!!) and carry on like normal.

It's frustrating that she never seems to take any responsibility for her actions. She did it with the flowers on the hob, she did it with the Zoflora in boiling water, she did it with dismantling her kitchen sink and she did it when she sprayed fabric softener all over her sofas and beds (and this is just a few of her cock ups off the top of my head!). If she was an employee for Gleam she would have been sacked long ago. But she obviously makes them too much money so they're just as bad as her. I really hope Eileen doesn't drop this. I hope she takes this all the way and Hinch finally gets her comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s nice to see Ron happy dressed as something to do with HIS favourite book, not sure he will be so happy when he sees HER favourite bedroom 😔

Reactions: 32
This is what I mean by Inch being the mastermind. That was what he did to create Mrs Hinch character to study trends. No I don't think it's boring etc Pretty sure lots of people currently doing 12hr shifts etc to pay the gas bill would rather have the life of Inch. Edit the life of Inch with the £££ without Hinch tho not sure many could put up with the earache he must get😃
The more I think about this the more it could be true, but then I genuinely don’t know if Inch has got that kind of brainpower. Someone posted in an earlier thread that his sales role was more of a middle man and not true sales, so unless he’s hiding something (nothing is safe where tattle is involved 😂) then I don’t think he could be the mastermind. Love the idea, just think the reality is we’re talking about Inch ‘Oi oi saveloy, blesserart’ here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it's been a standard few days in Hinch land then. Steal someone else's work, claim it as your own, get called out, shift the blame, go on a blocking spree (of your own fans!!!) and carry on like normal.

It's frustrating that she never seems to take any responsibility for her actions. She did it with the flowers on the hob, she did it with the Zoflora in boiling water, she did it with dismantling her kitchen sink and she did it when she sprayed fabric softener all over her sofas and beds (and this is just a few of her cock ups off the top of my head!). If she was an employee for Gleam she would have been sacked long ago. But she obviously makes them too much money so they're just as bad as her. I really hope Eileen doesn't drop this. I hope she takes this all the way and Hinch finally gets her comeuppance.
Wasn't it Jotties Journal who started the Zoflora in boiling water thing?

Reactions: 7
I thought his favourite thing was farms and tractors etc. He looks very happy which is amazing to see. Is she going to get a mural of a refuse tip in his bedroom now?! 😉

Reactions: 15
Theres also a lot of people out there that would prefer to work 12 hr shifts and keep their morals!

Sorry but your always indirectly sticking up for them. Since another poster pointed it out, I keep noticing it.

Although I do agree with you about the whole thing being planned.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.