Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine someone doing the same thing to Hinch and copying one of HER posts almost word for word. Would SHE be happy? NO! We all know she’d be fuming and set her Hinchers onto them and no doubt get her management team to contact them to remove the post. She should think before she posts anything. But she won’t, and she will never learn, because she’s never held to account for her actions. She thinks she’s untouchable & I'm starting to think that. Even the tabloids don’t turn against her. What will it take for people to see her for what she truly is and for her insta career to crumble?

Oh but that’s the issue she has never written anything (that’s made any sense) herself so she doesn’t understand the fuss! She managed to become an author and write books without picking up a pen!
You can imagine her on the phone to her mum now ‘but penguin said I never have to write anything and now this woman is saying I have to think of my own words! Me when I’m so busy opening pre cut carrots to feed my favourite children how would I find the time!!!!’

I honestly think the newspapers don’t pick up on her (unless paid by her management to throw something in now and then) because she is a nobody most other influencers started somewhere else a soap of a reality show and that’s always mentioned in the headline when they are written about she has done and achieved nothing it’s not worth wasting the space to get a hand full of comments from the huns. Writing about her is not gonna drag any new readers to their site or buy their magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t know why Eileen was slagged off I literally don’t know any thing about her but she was gunning for mrs grinch and that was enough. Any one else having problems posting don’t know if it’s just my shite internet

Reactions: 29
"Etherol" 🤭silly old bleep 🙄
Help @sous-what do I mean??eitherole??
I remember being told this in a bar.I thought it was a complement but when I looked it up I realised it meant vague and inconclusive,not quite there 😂
Ethereal?
Ethanol?
Ephemeral?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such a moron. All she had to do was post and apologise. A simple "I am so sorry, I saw your words and it really resonated with me as we're currently going through a journey with our son. I didn't even think of the implications of taking your work, I will put up another post crediting you"
Because a narcissist is never in the wrong about anything so it couldn’t possibly ever be her fault

Reactions: 20
"Etherol" 🤭silly old bleep 🙄
Help @sous-what do I mean??eitherole??
I remember being told this in a bar.I thought it was a complement but when I looked it up I realised it meant vague and inconclusive,not quite there 😂
Ethereal. That's what you are Fanny!

Reactions: 7
If Eileen manages to get this covered in the UK press, she will forever be our Queen (sorry JSP)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
AutismCafe is not amused by Hinch at all. She's not backing down
She will now as she’s upset with what’s being said on here 😔 now that the whole subject has been flipped and CPS brought into it she probably won’t bother pursuing it 🤬 Once again we are being cast in a negative light.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.