Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I hope not. I’d love someone to stand up to Hinch and for the media to cover the story.

I’m beginning to think Hinch is made of Teflon and is untouchable.
Like Katie price they must have good shields in the industry 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off hinchy. Hypocrite as well as a narc 🙄

You dont get to just not credit or apologise to somebody because you dont like that they publicly shamed you.

Also, the woman did DM you and you ignored it so... duck up you llama licking weirdo.
She doesn't mind when she's public shaming though ... But don't dare call out Sophie Hinchliffe

eBay seller...
Wayfair.... Etc

Reactions: 24
Hinch has DM’d Eileen saying the same as she posted on the grid post then deleted, but with an extra bit about Eileen ‘allowing disgusting comments’ about Hinch on the post!
Hinch said if Eileen had approached it differently she’d have credited and shared the page.

I said that’s a load of tit, and Hinch doesn’t actually know how to applogise.
Oh I wish she'd show the reply on her stories. To show she's a nasty little witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i agree to be honest. Her fans are all thick and I’d say 95% havent studied Higher than gcse so don’t get how serious it is copying peoples work
Exactly my ES had a problem in Uni it was all sorted out but he was so upset to be accused though

Reactions: 9
She uses that poor Ron like a circus performer. You can see him being told to get up and dance. She’s anothe kind of witch

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She’s screenshot it and sent it to me, Hinch’s messages are all ‘poor little Soph, just here trying to be a good mum’ 🙄
Is she at all apologetic or just twisting it around onto herself? Is she backing down now I'm guessing as it looks like they're getting nowhere....

Reactions: 16
duck me, Ronnies screen time must be through the roof. He doesn’t stop staring at the telly!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s proper ripping off Curver Rattan Effect baskets that have been around for donkeys and are sold in tescos ain’t she 😂😂😂

Reactions: 27
Here we go….more posts using her sons 😡 Hinch you know what you have done is wrong - just own up and apologise. Set a good example to your kids for once in your shallow life!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Give it 5 minutes she’ll miraculously be at Faux Farm saying goodnight to the alpacas while shoving carrots down their fat thriats

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.